Time for dress shopping

So far we have been in a million shops and I'm not exaggerating either. We are now at a point where Leah is dragging me around. My mum says she has found the perfect dress for them but 'what's the harm in looking'. Ermmmm every harm woman every harm. So whilst Kat, Freya, Emily and Leah try on dresses mum and Amanda laugh at me sitting with the men almost falling asleep getting into conversation about how many different dresses our women have tried on. I have had to stop myself from drooling over Leah a few times because damn she looked good. We are now heading to the shop where mum found the dress "come on baby pick your feet up" "why do you all hate me?" "Your so dramatic" "no I'm not this is bloody torture" Leah whispers in my ear "you know I may need help finding underwear to go under the dress" wow look at that I suddenly have energy "don't we have a shop to go to?" Amanda looks at us "I don't want to know what was just said." We reach the shop and it is quiet which suits me. All the girls go and get their dress on and when they come out of the dressing room in this gorgeous purple floor length dress with a deep plunge at the back and front and it suits each one perfect. My mouth and wide open "oh look at you all yous look gorgeous. What do you think Chris?" I wipe my mouth "you were right mum it is perfect but now I need to do a test" "what test?" I walk over to Leah taking her hand twirling her around then pulling her in for a dance. I then pick her up spinning her around "definitely perfect" I see mum with a big smile on her face "I will go pay then" "mhmm." I'm still dancing with Leah "I need to put my clothes back on" "ok baby" I whisper in her ear "I am sleeping with the bridesmaid 100%." Leah gently pushes me away laughing going back into the dressing room. Mum comes back from the till "wedding dress time now" "do you have any idea on what you're looking for?" "No but I'll know when I see it" "I think we all will mum" "so will I get a dance with you at the wedding?" "You try and stop me." Emily is the first one out "you know I think I speak for all of us when I say when we watched you and Leah dancing I think we pictured yous on your wedding day" I just smile "does that mean yous have fully forgive her then?" "Yes it does" "I love you guys" I give them a hug. "When should we go accessories shopping?" "Accessories what do you mean accessories?" "We need shoes and bags baby?" "What noooooo" "yessssss come on time to find your mums dress" "ahhh yes and I have a surprise when we get there."

We head up to the dress shop and when we go in we are greeted by one of the sales women "hi I'm Chris I phoned up about my mums appointment" "ahhh yes" they flip the sign to closed and lock the door "welcome to your own dress shop mum" "you are unbelievable you know that" the women pulls out champagne and pours everyone a glass and gives me a coke "should we get shopping?" Leah comes over giving me a kiss "you know baby you are the most incredible woman I have ever met." I sit in the seat I have claimed as mine and pull Leah on my knee. We are all sat talking when mum comes out in the first dress everyone says they like it "Chris?" "I like it but it's not your dress" "I agree baby girl" she goes back in and comes out in the second dress and it is a definite no. After 2 hours she still hasn't found her dress "well that's everything in my price range." Werwwww my mum is not stressing about prices it's her fucking wedding day I get Leah to stand up and pull the sales assistant to one side "right there is no price limit at all do not show her prices I'm paying so please pick some dresses for her" "of course." I go back to sitting down "what was that about?" "You will find out soon." They must of been in some debate because it takes mum 45 minutes to come out of the dressing room. I can't help it I instantly start crying "I think you found the dress mum, you look sensational" "I think your right Chris" I look at everyone else who is wiping their tears "now one more test." I stand up taking mums hand twirling her then pulling her in for a dance "I think it's passed the test mum" "definitely" she kisses my cheek "thank you Chris." Whilst mum is getting ready I pay for her dress then we set up an appointment for the alterations "right well I don't know about you lot but shopping is hungry work" "do you always think with your stomach Chris?" "Not always Kat no, but please can we get food I'm paying" "you're not paying Chris" "you can't stop me mum."