Leah is off to the world cup

5 weeks has passed Arsenal won the league and the celebrations went on for days. Poor Leah was hanging every morning, I say poor Leah every night she got home the first thing she did was climb on top of me and my god I think that is the best sex we ever had. And we have just gotten closer and stronger everyday since. She even made me pull out my army uniform. Leah got her call up to the World Cup and I am beyond proud of her. Her first ever World Cup I will be staying in France attending every game and travelling back twice a week for physio but flying back to France the same day. She said it was too much but there was no way I was missing a single game.
I'm now at a stage in my recovery I'm, I'll say walking if you can call that around on crutches. I feel like I have a bit more freedom. Me and Emily have had a fall out, we would make plans and she would cancel because Lia would all of a sudden be free. I would try to phone her when I needed someone to talk to she would not answer, my panic attacks started up again she still has no clue. So I confronted her we argued and shouted there was some name calling I told her she didn't care who she hurt as long as her fanny came first, I actually don't know where that came from but I chuckle at it now. I told Leah that I didn't want her friendship with Lia to be affected by my fall out with Emily and it hasn't so I'm happy about that.
Leah is currently in the kitchen trying to figure out what to have for lunch "baby I wish you would tell me what you want to eat." I get up from the sofa and go into the kitchen wrapping my arms around Leah's waist, "do you really want to know what I want to eat?" "Yeah why what do you want?" I turn her around and kiss her then whisper in her ear "you." I start kissing her neck to her sweet spot nibbling on it "fuck baby" I whisper against her neck "do you trust me?" "More than anyone" she moans out. I pick her up putting her on the kitchen island lying her down, I pull her trousers and knickers down dropping them on the floor. She gasps as the cold marble touches her bare backside, I put her legs on my shoulders and fuck me she is glistening. I pull her closer to me kissing up the inside of her thigh across to her opening. The moans the are escaping her mouth right now are just turning me on further, I use my tongue to lick up from her entrance to her clit, Leah cries my name out and puts her hand through my hair resting it on the back of my head to maintain the pressure. Using my tongue to flick up and down listening to Leah's moans for direction, I begin to get faster and listening to Leah's breathing and moans I can tell she is getting so I insert 2 fingers pumping in and out brushing past her g spot every time until Leah cries out but I don't slow down or let her come down from her orgasm. In fact I keep going and suck on her clit drawing it out and Leah cries out louder. I remove my fingers and take as much as Leah's juices as possible then I look up and see Leah huffing and puffing and very flushed "oh..my..god" "you alright my love?" She sits up "are you serious baby that was incredible" I give her a kiss "that's all I care about baby" "I know that you ask after every time we make love baby" "I know baby but if your ever unhappy I want you to tell me" "where is this coming from? Baby you make me the happiest person on the planet" "I just love you so much and always want you to be happy" "I love you too baby but I need to put my pants back on" "you really don't you know in fact let's get your top off" "oh really and how is that fair?" Leah slides off the bench and picks her trousers and underwear up "because I said so" she puts her clothes back on then puts her arms around my neck kissing me "oh that's how it works is it?" "Baby if it was up to me you would never wear a single item of clothing whilst we are in this flat" "oh trust me I know."

After we have lunch Leah continues to pack ready for camp. As much as I am happy for Leah I'm going to miss her like crazy not being in bed with her every night. Guess I'll just have to get a load of pillows to cuddle "Penny for your thoughts?" I smile at Leah "just trying to work out how many pillows I'm going to need for cuddling" "awww my poor baby I'm going to miss you too" "nahhh your going to be to busy winning a World Cup then you will be farrrr tooooo important and forget about poor little me" "I'm sorry who are you again?" I burst out laughing and Leah comes and sits on me knees either side because I was lying on the bed "I could never forget you baby your my everything." I buck my hips so Leah falls forward with her hands either side of my head "smoooth baby very smooth" " I tell you what I will let you finish packing if and only if I get a proper kiss" "and what counts as a proper kiss?" "You, me naked screaming each other's names in ecstasy" "oh really?" She pins my arms above my head "mhmmm" she starts kissing me I try to deepen the kiss but she doesn't allow me then gets off me "wait what just happened?" Leah just winks at me "I cannot wait until my knee is better so I can take my dominance back your having way to much fun with it" "yeahhhh not going to lie I'm loving this power" "I'm not" I pull a pillow over my face and exhale in frustration. But why am I frustrated because we literally had mind blowing sex last night. I take the pillow off my face and see Leah lift her arms to reach something on the top shelf of the wardrobe causing her top to lift a little bit and I see her abs, oh yeah that's why because she is fucking gorgeous.