The wedding

Today is the day of mum and Kieth's wedding. We all stayed at the hotel last night and fell asleep in mums room after watching the wedding singer. I must of got too crowded because I wake up in the floor and Leah lying on top of me. The last few days have been stressful as hell and have caused an increase in my seizures and that has me worn out. I have booked the hotel a couple of extra days for me and Leah so we can use the spa and just do nothing. Leah has the Arnold Clark cup coming up and she has been named captain with Steph houghton being out of injury. Leah must feel me moving about because she starts waking up "good morning baby" I whisper "shhh everyone is still asleep" Leah starts whispering "sorry" "good morning my love am I comfortable?" "You have no idea" I look up and see mum, Kat, Freya and Emily asleep on the bed with Gloria and Amanda asleep on the other bed "how did we end up on the floor?" "Well I'm here because you're here" "yeah I'm here and it's my mums wedding" "you chose the floor Chris" "wow who woke you up and rattled the cage emz?" "You and your complaining" "who's complaining I just asked how this happened. Has someone got a hangover?" "What makes you say that?" "Because your being a bitch" "right fine I'm hungover" "I told you not to drink so much" "urgh I told you not to drink so much" "wowwww someone's got her dickhead hat on this morning someone get her a coffee." "Did someone say coffee?" "I guess I will order everyone coffee do you want anything my love?" "No I'm alright thank you" "ok errmmm can you get off me so I can phone room service" "urgh fine" Leah get up and goes and lies on the bed next to Amanda whilst I order room service. Emily goes to the bathroom to I pinch her spot on the bed next to mum cuddling into her "errmmm where am I supposed to lie?" "On the floor bitch" "we have room for a little one over here Emily" "thank you Gloria" "did you just call me fat Gloria?" "Noo but you are super muscly" "hmmm nice save."

We are sat chilling when there is a knock on the door "I'll get it." I go to the door expecting the food "dad? What you doing here?" "I need to speak to your mum?" "No you can't see her before the wedding" "please Chris this is important" "what's going on dad?" I close the door " I just need to see if this is what she definitely wants" "Kieth what are you talking about?" "Well this is a forever thing and I want to make sure this is what she wants" "yes it's a forever thing and if mum didn't want this she wouldn't of agreed to do it. Don't hurt my mum Kieth, are you getting cold feet?" "I'm not going to hurt her Chris I promise I'm just nervous so like I don't understand what she sees in me" "the same thing we all see in you dad, no one deserves my mum more than you. So here's what I'm going to suggest go to your room have a whiskey, get ready then go for a walk to clear your head" "why after I get ready?" "You will be easier to find in a wedding suit if you decide to run" Kieth laughs "I'm not running, love you kid" "love you too dad" I open the door "SEE YOU DOWN THE ISLE DIANE!" "Go would you we have some very important work to do in here." Kieth leaves and I go in to see tears in mums eyes "he'll be there don't worry he's just nervous" "I know it's also what you said" "ohhhh well in that case I hope food gets here soon because I am starving." Just as I say that there is a knock on the door. I go get the food I ordered a bit of a banquet for us all and once we are finished eating it's time to start getting ready. "Right you beautiful women and Emily" "you know I hate you right" "I do and I don't care, but I'm going to let yous start getting ready and I am going to check on dad, do my hair and put my suit on." I give Leah a kiss then go along to dad's room "how you feeling dad?" "Yeah better" "have you been for your walk yet?" "No but I'm going soon" "good well I'm going to get ready" "ok see you soon kid" "see you soon." I head along to my room and have a shower, I dry my hair and style it, then put some foundation, eye liner and mascara on just the basic makeup like usual I put my suit on, I've decided to not wear a jacket and just a waistcoat shirt and tie, the suit is navy with a burnt orange pattern and a burnt orange tie. The nerves are starting to kick in now and I'm not getting married I think I could do with a whiskey at this point. I head back along to mums room and all the bridesmaids are dressed "oh my god you lot look stunning" Leah comes over to me giving me a kiss "you look stunning baby" "and you are jaw dropping, where's mum?" "She's just getting her dress on" "awesome." I sit on the bed and Leah sits on my knee "I don't want to crease my dress" "I have no problem with that, where's Kat?" "Helping your mum fasten her dress up" "ahhh right." I see the champagne "baby I need to tell you something can we go outside?" "Yeah are you alright? You didn't have a seizure did you?" "No come with me." We step out of the room "I need you to stay with me until after my speech please" "why what's going?" "I'm just super nervous about today and just been getting urges to settle them with a whiskey" "right ok well that's not happening so yes I will stay with you" "thank you, I love you" "I love you too" "should we go see if mum is ready?" "Not before my kiss" I give Leah a kiss then we go in. Mum is stood looking at me and I am just welling up "you look sensational mum, honestly your going to make my mascara run" "you look as handsome as ever" I kiss my mum on the cheek "are you ready to go downstairs?" "I am yeah" "come on then."