Game day

It's game day and boy am I excited and because no one know what's going on at Arsenal I get to wear civi clothes which means people I am wearing my Arsenal top. Now there is nothing embarrassing about wearing an Arsenal top except for the fact that I have Williamson splashed across the back of it. That got me some teasing from Leah Steph and Georgie that was until I said I was going to change into my little top they don't have to know I don't have it with me. And yes I am the fan that has multiple of each tops with different players names on what can I say I don't have a favourite. Well didn't until I started this protection. We are playing Man U today so brains is happy, I'm already at the stadium doing added security checks before the team get here which will be very soon. Both teams arrive and get ready for the warm up this is awesome it's been over a year since I last got to see my team play so now I am very excited. That's until I feel a hand on my shoulder but don't hear anyone coming up behind me. To say I got a fright would be an understatement, I turn around "Jesus Leah stop scaring me would you?" "Sorry Jonas wants to see you" "hmm interesting are you coming with?" "No I'm just going to sit out here" "sorry let me rephrase that. Move that arse inside" "fine Jesus" I whisper as I walk beside her "I really wanted to say fine arse but too many ears" we enter the dressing room "you wanted to see me Jonas?" "Yeah just checking everything is in place so we can head out to the pitch" "yep all security checks done and everyone is in place" "ok we will see you out there" me and Leah go out first she sits down and I stand guard at the side of the pitch I feel a sense of pride being on guard at my teams game obviously I wish I didn't have to do it but I do and I'm glad it's me. Kick off the first half arsenal are playing very forward it is catching Man U off guard I like it. At half time we are 2-1 up fans are shouting of Leah to go see them I told her no for now but so people didn't think she was a snob I explained to them she is in pain with her ankle and they understood. Second half Man U have come out confident they have figured out our strategy little did they know it had all changed in anticipation of this. And this is why I love this team the game finishes 5-2 Arsenal we watch the team very closely as they sign stuff and take pictures then they get changed and get on the bus. I sit next to Kim I feel me and Leah are drawing too much attention or maybe I'm being paranoid but this keeps us safe. "What's it like being in a platoon?" This is the first time me and Kim have really spoken "it's like being in a group of kids with firearms" "I can imagine how do you enjoy the army?" "Yeah you know it gave me the discipline I needed and a purpose as-well. Are the team always this rowdy after a game?" "They are this rowdy all the time they are just being good because yous are here. But you know you have made quite an impression on the girls" "how do you mean?" "Wow you really are oblivious aren't you?" "Gee thanks" "no sorry I didn't mean that in a bad way. I mean Chris the girls are always staring at you we honestly didn't think you didn't notice" "I didn't" "I can see that you always seem to be lost in your head where do you go?" "I don't know if I'm honest I just try to organise my thoughts" "what's the current thought that's going on?" Leah always Leah keeping her safe "I'm going to buy a flat I'm thinking 2 bedroom's spacious kitchen that sort of thing. No plants though I have no one to look after them when I'm away" "sounds nice which area?" "St Albans need to be close to my team" "that means we could stay in contact because we do appreciate what yous are doing for us" "what become friends with my team talk about living the dream" we arrive back at the colony it 7pm everyone is hungry the girls decide to order pizza "brains how you feeling after that arse whooping?" "Shut up Chris" "Werw calm down it's just a laugh. Are you alright you've been in a right one all day" "just fuck off will ya" "right I get your in a bad mood but don't ever speak to me like that" he gets right in my face "you think your so much better than everyone don't you" "I don't think I'm better than anyone other than the person I was yesterday" he steps closer "well let's face it can only be yourself your better than it's not like you have anyone else" "don't beat around the bush Daniels say what you mean" "are you like this because of your parents? Oh wait you have none they are dead" "you piece of shit" I push him out of my face and he charges at me punching me in the face so I punch him back and take him down to the floor and I just keep hitting him "TAYLOR! DANIELS! ENOUGH" I keep hitting and hitting until fingers pulls me off "enough Chris" oh dear erm I think the captain is pissed I can't blame him "what the hell do you two think your doing? This is not how we behave in the British army now shake" we both just stand there "I said shake now!" Brains puts his hand out and I just barge past him and head to the gym.
~Leah's POV~
I see one of the lads get in Chris' face he is really going at her. Shit he just said something about her dead parents she looks mad, mad no she is steaming right now. The next thing I know they are in a full blown fist fight. This is brutal I want to stop it but I can't, I can't get involved. Their captain comes in and separates them and Chris storms out I go to stand up to go after her but Steph pulls me back down, I look at her and she shakes her head. Why is she stopping me I just need to give Chris a hug tell her everything's going to be alright "Steph what are you doing let me go" "Leah if you don't want people to find out you need to stay where you are why do you think she sat next to Kim on the bus. She is trying to make sure people don't get suspicious" I know she is right but I don't care at the moment. Against everything in my body telling me to get up and go after her. After we finish we all go up to the apartment captain James is escorting us he wants to talk to Chris. I hope she doesn't get in trouble. When we reach the apartment we walk in and Chris is lying on the couch "erm Chris?" "Yep" "your captains here to see you" "Chris come outside a second" "yes boss" they go outside and we all go to our rooms "Steph what if she is sent away" "she won't be" "we don't know that it could happen" "Leah look at me calm down it's not happening I promise" "you can't promise me that" I sit on my bed and I hear Chris come back into the apartment please come and see me please I need to see you please come and see me. 15 minutes has passed and she still hasn't come in I know she might need her space but I need to make sure she is alright so I get up and head into the lounge "Chris?" "Yep still here" "are you alright?" "I will be once you get that fine arse here" that makes me smile I go and sit beside her "your way to far away" "Chris I'm literally right beside you how could I possibly be any closer" "easy like this" she pulls my legs and I'm now lying down and she is hovering over me I have to giggle. "See now that's better" "yeah I have to agree"she starts kissing wow ok she is not messing around tonight and I don't care wait her hand is going up my top oh wow her touch is sending tingles through my whole body I don't want her to stop I want her to keep going "Chris" shit! "Shhh" "what's up poff?" "Just checking your alright" "I'm good mate you?" "Yeah you know what brains said was well out of line and I don't think for a minute you think your better than anyone" "appreciate that mate but we'll talk in the morning yeah?" "Yeah of course oh and Chris?" "Yeah poff?" "I'm glad your our new sarge" "thanks mate goodnight" "goodnight." Wow he really respects her she sits up moving slightly back "are you ok?" "Yeah I'll be fine I'm just tired" "lie down then" she lies down and I lie on top of her "what did your captain say to you?" "Oh yeah so he is giving me 2 r&r days starting tomorrow because he needs me everyday for the next 2 weeks" "tomorrow? I thought you wanted me to come with you?" "That hasn't changed it just means I have less time to think on how to get you there with me that's all" "ok right I'm going to go to bed I'll see you in the morning" "ok beautiful see you in the morning." I get up and go to bed.
~Chris' POV~
Shit how the hell am I going to get Leah there with me it's not that I don't want her there it's just I don't know how to get her there. I'm screwed. I end up falling asleep I wake up during the night to someone in the kitchen I swear I will kill them. I sit up "poff? What you doing mate?" He turns and looks at me, shit he's sleep walking again. I get up and go to him "come on mate let's get you back to bed" I guide him to the bedroom and get him back into bed before going back to my sofa and going back to sleep. Again I'm woke to a noise but this time it is closer I open my eyes and poff is standing over me "Jesus what the fuck? Poff? Are you sleep walking again? Fuck sake come on let's get you back to bed" I take poff back to bed and go back to the sofa and go back to sleep.