I'm engaged

~Leah's POV~
I wake up the next morning in Chris' arms I think I've dreamt all of last night then I look down at my hand and see the ring and the smile that follows is massive. I try to contain my excitement but it turns out I can't "good morning my love" "good morning baby" "and how is my beautiful fiancé today?" I jump on Chris sitting on her "say it again" "fiancé?" I nod "my fiancé! My very beautiful fiancé! My future wife." I jump off Chris lying on the bed doing the excited dance, yous know the one where you're just jumping and thrashing about. "You Leah Williamson are too cute" I sit up and stare into Chris' eyes "do you know how many times I've dreamt of this?" "Actually no" "me either but I have been dreaming of this for years" Chris starts stroking my cheek "why didn't you say anything?" "Because I wanted us to get engaged because we both want to not just one" "baby I would marry you in a heartbeat, tomorrow, now even I just thought you might not want to yet" "why would I not want to baby?" "I don't know actually" "will you promise me somethings" "anything my love" "1. We don't have a really long engagement" "deal" "2. If the wedding planning gets too much for you in anyway and you start to struggle you tell me and we will slow down" "what do you mean too much?" "I mean it becomes too stressful and you feel like you may need a drink orrrr you start feeling unwell" Chris nods at me "I can do that."

We continue to lie in bed and talk neither one of us wanting to get up and go back to the real world yet. Everything still feels like a dream, a dream I never want to wake up from but we have to "baby" "yes my love" "we need to get up" "awwww but baby I don't want to this morning has been so great" "I know but check out is soon and both of our phones have been blowing up" "I know, and I know everyone wants to see us and everything but I want to be selfish and have more time with you" "baby we have the rest of our life's together" "I know but let me take you for breakfast" I look at the time "alright brunch" "and why can't I take you out?" "Because my love it's my job to spoil you" "it's not like" "it is but let's not argue my love." I hate it when she says that because it means I actually cannot argue back.

We get up and dressed then head to a restaurant "what you smiling at my love?" "What kind of wedding would you want?" "As long as you're there I'm happy" "not even our families?" "Oh god yeah Diane would kill me if she wasn't there, baby I will have the biggest or the smallest wedding you want" "oh no we're not doing that" "doing what?" "Where I'm planning everything and you're not going to put your input in it" "would I ever?" "Erm yes you would" "wha..? No..? Fine I promise I will be with you every step of the way my love including helping you with your outfit" I laugh "not that part" "godddd I just can't win can I. How to tell your the man in your relationship." We both laugh and finish our food.

Chris hires us a car to take us home "you know we could have got a taxi" "a taxi? A taxi? My fiancé does not get taxi's especially the day after we get engaged" "say it again" fiancé?" "Yeah" Chris wraps her arms around me from behind "fiancé fiancé fiancé." I will never tire of hearing that. We get in the car and go home. Me and Chris walk through the door laughing and party poppers are set off. I see the look on Chris' face she's not ready for all of these people yet. "Hi mum, dad what's everyone doing here?" "We came to see you and Chris bubs" "thank you very much and thanks for coming everyone." Chris goes and see's Diane and Kieth and I'm talking with my family "so come on Leah tell us how she did it" "mum it was beautiful honestly first we went to Gordon Ramsey's restaurant then she took me on the London eye at sunset before we went for a couple of drinks at a riverside bar" "drinks?" "Obviously I was the only one drinking but anyway she then took me to the beach we go to all the time to watch the sunset but what I forgot and she didn't was it was the first place I took Chris when she was weight baring and walking again, then she did the most beautiful speech before getting down on one knee and proposing" "who knew Chris was such the romantic?" "I did actually all the time she has never changed in that sense."