Leah is leaving

I lie on the bed with Bella as Leah is packing "I can't believe your leaving me, I thought you loved me" "omg I'm not leaving you" "she says that as she packs, Bella she is abandoning us" "stop being so dramatic I'm only going to camp and it's only going to be 2 weeks" "only 2 weeks she says Bella like it's nothing" "baby I will be back in no time." I just lie on the bed singing Celine Dion's all by myself, until I get a text. I look at the phone and see Leah has put a video in the family group captioned dramatic much. There I am lying on the bed singing "you little shit" I jump up and chase Leah "no I'm sorry please don't" "you're in for it." I catch Leah picking her up putting her on the settee pining her down and tickling her "who else did you send that too?" "No one I promise" Leah is laughing hard "tell me" "no one" "I don't believe you" "ok ok I'll tell you" "I knew it" she shows me the Arsenal group where she posted the video saying anyone else have this problem when leaving for camp I gasp "I'm a problem now" "maybeeee" "right that's it" I go to start tickling her again but she leans up and kisses me. So I push her back on the sofa so she is lying down but keep the kisses soft. I don't know if I've ever told yous this but kissing Leah is ultimately my favourite thing to do we feel so connected. I pull back staring into Leah's eyes "I have work to do" I kiss Leah again "mhmm then you should do it" she kisses me again "I really should" I continue kissing Leah before finally getting the will power to get up.

I sit on the sofa and open my emails and I am flooded. There has been a design issue for the brand so that has pushed the release date back again. There has been an issue with the payment system that has been taking double payments out of clients banks. They have been getting refunded but it's still happening. We have had some equipment malfunctions but thankfully Tony sorted that out. Right first things first sort out the payment issues I'm not having this. So I phone up the bank and find out what's been going on. They are saying there is a glitch in the system and after 2 and a half hours on the phone it is finally sorted so now it is time to compose an apology email to all of the gym members. That takes longer than I thought and for the inconvenience next month they will get 2 weeks free. So now I have to adjust that on the payment schedule. "Baby the girls are going to come over for a bit is that alright?" "Hm what yeah that's fine" I don't even look up from the computer until I feel Leah sit beside me "baby your looking very stressed" "that's because everything that could of gone wrong did go wrong" "right ok, anything I can help with?" "No" "alright I was just asking no need to snap." Leah stands up and I quickly put the laptop down pulling Leah onto my lap "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to snap, I wish you could help but unfortunately you can't, forgive me please" "hmm I will have to think about it" I start looking at Leah with my sad puppy dog eyes "no that's not fair that face is too cute" I continue but add "I love you" "ok ok I forgive you" Leah gives me a quick kiss "love you baby" "love you too" Leah gets up and goes into the kitchen "WANT SOME LUNCH BABY?" "YES PLEASE!" I continue to work on some easier emails then get ready for my meeting that's in half an hour. I quickly eat my lunch and the meeting starts "hi everyone" "hi Chris how was the wedding?" "Beautiful it's so nice seeing mum happy, so what's been going on?" "Some of the payments for the bills have bounced" "that's impossible" I pull up the banking app and look at my business account. "There is no way that any payment should have bounced, what were they?" "Ermm the electricity, water, council tax andddd business insurance" "WHAT? So we're not covered? What if something happened I could of been sued not to mention the legal charges I could of had" "Chris they said the insurance would stand because you paid in advance" "did you get that in an email?" "Well no" "then it doesn't count always get confirmation in an email, shit right so I will get straight onto that, anything else?" "Jemma kicked off because you're not her personal trainer anymore" "tuff if she doesn't like it she can find another gym, anything else?" "The team are kind of thinking you have abandoned the gym and looking for new routes we haven't told them what's going on they just noticed you have been absent" "call a staff meeting for the end of the week we will close the gym for lunch and I will tell everyone then, anything else?" "No that's it" "oh that's it is it? Jesus! Right I will get straight onto this straight away and email you all with updates" "ok thanks Chris we will speak to you soon" "bye." Leah comes up behind me and starts rubbing my shoulders "are you ok baby?" "I will be once I sort  all of this" "I wish I could help you" "I know you do my love and I appreciate it, I'm just going to stay here because the girls will be here soon" "but you will join us though won't you" "I promise as soon as I get off the phone to the bank I will join yous" "ok well I love you" "I love you too my love." Leah kisses my head and goes into the sitting room not long later the girls arrive and I'm on the phone to the bank "CHRISTINA! OH CHRISTINA WHERE YOU HIDING" I can hear Leah shush Katie and I shut the kitchen door. I finish on the phone and the bank has paid out all of the payments so I contact the council, water company, and the electric company who all told me not to worry and can see that the payment has been made. I go into the sitting room with my laptop and Jordan is also here, greeeaaatttt just what I need. "Did you get everything sorted?" "Yeah now just to send these receipts over then look at hiring someone to do the finance side of the business then find out what the fuck is going on with the design of the brand" "baby are you feeling alright? You've gone pale" "yeah I'm fine, what yous up to?" "We are playing truth or dare want to play?" "Truth or dare how old are yous? No I'm good Katie."