The opening ceremony

It's the opening day of the euro's today and we are all on the way to Manchester for the opening game "mummy wook at the bus" "that's huge" "the wheels on the bus go wound and wound, wound and wound the wheels on the bus go wound and wound all day wong." I video Xander singing and send it to Leah.

Leah - Omg that's the cutest thing I've ever seen xxx
Me - He can't wait to see you my love, he is more excited than me and I didn't think that could be possible xxx
Leah - I can't wait to see you all xxx

"She's one of our own, she's one of our own Weah Williamson is one of our own" "who the hell taught you that?" "Uncle Jonas" "sing it again." As he sings it I record it and send it to Leah.

Leah - What the fuck?! Who taught him that? Xxx
Me - Uncle Jonas baby he is so full of beans man he's going to break his car seat he is bouncing around that much xxx
Leah - I've got to put my phone away now baby I love you both so much baby I will see yous soon xxx
Me - We love you more my love and your making my us so proud. I'm so proud to call you my wife. Enjoy the game we will see you soon xxx

~Leah's POV~
I keep watching the videos Chris has sent me over and over smiling away. "What's got you so smiley Leah?" "Watch these Ellen" I show Ellen the videos Chris sent me "omg how adorable"

Chris - I swear down if I hear she's one of our own one more time!! Xxx

I can't help but laugh "he's going to be so excited to see you later" "I know I bet you £10 he screams" "why would he scream?" "He always screams when he is excited" "is it loud?" "Ear piercing at times" "can't wait to hear that." We arrive at the stadium and the fans outside already are immense considering kick off is a few hours away.

~Chris' POV~
We arrive at our hotel and get checked in. I get Xander to watch his iPad as I have a quick shower I always feel sweaty after travelling. Once I am dressed it's time to get Xander ready "are you ready for your England top baby?" "Yeah." I show him the back "do you know what that says?" "No mummy" "it says Williamson" "that my name" "it is so now you match mama" "I match my mama?" "You do baby" "and you mummy?" I turn around and show him Williamson on my shirt "mummy we go now?" "Let's get your top on first shall we?" "Yeah."

We get a taxi to the stadium and it is so I pick Xander up "no mummy I wun awound" "baby it is wayyy to busy I don't want to lose you" "pwease mummy" "no Xander you can run around later" "do you want me to get him Chris you have started to limp" "please dad I think he is just a little too heavy for my knee to handle just yet." Dad takes Xander "Ganda I pway" "Xander mummy said no" "pwease Ganda" "ok listen you see all these people here?" "Yes Ganda" "how would you feel if someone took you and mummy couldn't find you again" "no Ganda I stay wif mama and mummy" "ok so listen to us please it's too busy" "ok Ganda." Thank god for that I thought we were going to have a meltdown for a moment there.

When we get into the stadium I get some food for me a Xander along with drinks and snacks before we head to our seats. Xander eats his burger and chips just before the team come out to warm up "MAMA! MAMA! MUMMY WOOK MAMA" "I know baby." I kiss Xander and keep a hold of him because at this rate he is running down onto that pitch bless him "gama gapa wook mama" "we can see bubs" "nana Ganda wook mama" I can't help but smile he is so fucking adorable. The team go back in to get ready for kick off "no where mama gone?" "She's just gone to get changed she will be out soon I promise." When the team go back out Xander gets a fright because of the smoke and the noise so I put his headphones on. The teams line up and Xander keeps shouting. Leah looks over this way blowing a kiss so Xander does the same "mummy mama sawed me" "in all honesty Chris having Xander at a game is like going to a game with you" "I'm so sorry for all of my game day hyperness" everyone just laughs.

Once the national anthems are sang the players get into position and kick off begins. The girls make some massive progression but then so do Austria. Just before half time comes a big goal from Meado "aunty Beth just scored" "yeyy aunty beff." At half time Xander is saying he is hungry again so I get Amanda to watch him whilst I go get him more food. He should be a right fatty for how much he eats it never stops but the. He also never stops so I guess it balances out. This time it is a hotdog with onions and ketchup. When I get back to the seats he is not happy "what's the matter?" "Mummy I hungwy" "I know but there was a queue so you had to wait but it is here now." Xander eats as the second half kicks off we get no more goals there is a couple of wasted chances but we also do well not to concede.

At full time the team are doing a lap of honour and as soon as Leah gets close to us Xander is going nuts "no mummy I see mama" "you can't not just yet soon I promise" "no mummy I want mama" "can I have some help here he is thrashing around too much." He just gets free from me when Amanda picks him up "thank you Amanda" "no problem Chris, now Xander you need to be patient we will be going to see mama soon." Once the team go in and the stadium starts clearing out we head to the big events room and some of the team come in "AUNTY BEFF YOU SCORE" "did you like that one Xander?" "YEAH!" "I'm glad but I'm going to see my mum and dad but I will see you in a little bit" "bye aunty beff."

~Leah's POV~
That was without a doubt the quickest after game shower I have ever had. I have to do a couple of press conferences before I can go see my family. Once I am done I am guided up to the room and the first thing I hear is the squeal "MAMA!" Everyone is staring as Xander runs towards me so I pick him up holding him tight "I've missed you so much baby" "I miss you mama" "have you been good for mummy?" "Yes mama" "good boy should we go see everyone?" "Yes mama, mama?" "Yeah bubs?" "You come home?" "After this tournament baby and then we will do something just me you and mummy how does that sound?" "Ok" I give everyone a hug but keep hold of Chris "so tell me the truth how much did you enjoy that?" "Aw baby words cannot describe it" "you looked like you enjoyed every second of that sweetheart but erm turn around" "what why?" Me and Chris turn around and everyone is stood there "remember cold bloody murder everyone" I laugh "just ignore Chris she would never hurt anyone" "why would you lie to them Leah that's not nice."

Xander keeps tight a hold of me whilst I tell him who everyone is "hey little man I heard so much about you I'm Millie" "you no play for awnal" "no I play for Chelsea" "awnal best team ever" "that's my boy just insult meeting new people why not" "Chris!" "What he's not wrong is he" "well no but still." Everyone goes back to their own families "how have yous all been?" "Yeah we've been good Leah camp seems to be going well Xander watches the videos everyday" "mama?" "Yeah bubs?" "I hungwy" "there's no way he can't possibly be hungry he has had sweets, a burger and chips and a bloody hotdog with onions" "Chris?" "Yeah mum?" "Me and Amanda think he is going to hit a growth spurt it explains the excessive eating at the moment" "I know what we have some snacks for the team would you like some of them?" "Yes pwease."

I run off and get some fruit and the teddy that Sarina got for me "here you go bubs" "fank you mama" "your very welcome" "baby go sit with mama for one second please." Xander comes and sits on my knee and Chris goes over to where Beth and Millie are before coming back "what was that about?" "It's nothing my love" "ok ladies it's time to get back on the bus" "what already it's not been 5 minutes" "sweetheart it's been 45" "mama no go" "I've got to baby" "NO MAMA STAY!" I give Xander the tightest hug "I love you" everyone else gives me a hug and Chris gives me the it's time eyes so I pass Xander over "NO MUMMY I WANT MAMA" he starts crying and is thrashing about in Chris' arms. That's when I feel a hand on my arm and see Beth and Millie stood there "it's time to go Leah." I give Chris and Xander another kiss and start walking out of the room. But all I can hear is Xander screaming for me and crying. Millie keeps her arm around me as she keeps pushing me towards the bus. Once I am on my tears flow freely.

~Chris' POV~
"MAMA, I WANT MAMA, NO MUMMY I WANT MAMA." I pull Xander into my chest and hold him tight as some tears escape "you will see mama again soon I promise." My dad tries to take Xander as I carry him out of the stadium but I don't let him. I keep hold of Xander until we are back at the hotel by this point he is fast asleep so I put him straight to bed. Leah calls around 11.30 "hi my love how are you doing?" "Thank you for getting mills and Beth to help me out of the stadium" "I knew it was going to be hard my love" "how is he?" "Fast asleep it will get easier Leah you know that right?" "I know thank you for being the best mummy to him" "it's an easy job when he has the best mama, he is cuddled into the teddy you gave him" "good, I just wanted to check in on him but I need to go to bed we have recovery in the morning" "ok my love I will speak to you tomorrow" "goodnight baby I love you" "I love you too Leah goodnight." After hanging up it takes me some time to get to sleep but I finally manage to.