Dry spell

Amanda picked me up and took me to the stadium I was able to sneak in without being spotted by any of the girls. I'm so excited for today I've been a bit low lately so I am really looking forward to a hug from Leah. I'm also really happy to be back at a football game this is the first game I've been to since before me and Leah broke up. I've missed it, I've missed the atmosphere and everything. The girls smash it with a win, me and Amanda go back to the family room and I hide when the girls come into the room. Leah walks over and hugs Amanda "hi mum" "hi baba good game" "thank you" I step out behind Leah "hi my love" Leah turns around jumping into my arms "hi baby" I bury my head into her neck smelling her perfume "I can't believe your here" "like I would pass up an opportunity to see you." I sit down and Leah sits on my knee "how yous both been?" "Yeah been good" "and have you had anymore seizures?" "Just little ones nothing too bad" "I guess that's alright then and how's Bella been?" "As good as gold as always." I have my hand on Leah's back under her top gently rubbing it and she starts laughing "that tickled" "sorry I didn't mean to" "what did you do?" Amanda is confused "I was rubbing her back" "ahhhh right" "are yous coming back to the hotel?" "Yeah we are" my smile is beaming "thank you Amanda."

Leah gets on the team bus back to the hotel and I get into the car with Amanda "would you sit still?" "I can't I'm too excited" she laughs "I can see." Leah texts me to tell me she is in room 387 as soon as we reach the hotel I start running "THANKS AMANDA." I run into the hotel all the way up to Leah's room knocking on the door. As soon as the door opens I run in picking Leah up hugging her tight "are you alright baby?" "Better now you're in my arms my love" I have my head in Leah's neck and give it a kiss "not today baby" I pull back "what? I don't know what you mean" "really so you didn't just kiss my neck?" "Only because my face was in your neck that's all, surely you should know the difference." I put Leah down "you ran in picking me up then you kiss my neck" "I ran in because I missed you and I needed a hug from you, and I'm sorry I'll not kiss you again, I'm sorry have I done something wrong?" "No but I know what you're like" "what just some sex crazed lunatic who can't give my girlfriend a hug or a kiss without it turning into sex?" "No but.." "you know what this was a mistake I shouldn't have come" I turn and reach for the handle "wait where are you going?" "You're clearly not in the mood for my company because I clearly cannot spend time with you without having sex with you" "you're seriously leaving?" "Yep!" I open the door and walk out "Chris" I just keep walking going down to reception and there is a taxi there "are you free?" "Yeah" "cool to the train station then mate" "no bother jump in." I'm just about to get in the taxi "Chris aren't we going to talk about this?" "About what Leah. I'll see you when you get home have a good tournament" I get in the taxi "Chris!"

~Leah's~
What just happened? Chris left was I in the wrong there? I'm trying to phone her but she isn't answering.

Chris - I'm not in the mood for an argument.
Me - Baby come back let's talk about what just happened xx
Chris - What happened was I gave you a hug and the smallest kiss and you thought I wanted sex because apparently that's all I ever want!
Me - That's not what I said, please Chris come back so we can talk xx
I'm left on read
Me - Baby what's going on this isn't like you? Talk to me please xx
Chris - I'm not in the mood! See you when you get home.

I go along and see my mum "mum can I ask you something?" "Of course" she looks up from her book "where is Chris?" "She left, what's been going on with her?" "What do you mean she left?" "She got in a taxi to the train station, has something been going on?" "She's been feeling down since Freya told her she had to well basically get over this condition" "she what?" "Yeah Chris has been just locked in her room working she was so excited to see you I can't believe she just left."

Me - I know what Freya said. Baby don't listen to her you'll be ready to accept this when your ready not when your told your ready. Baby I love you and I'm sorry for just assuming I think my tiredness just got the better of me please come back I miss you xx
Chris - On a train sorry!
As I'm typing I get I can see Chris is typing so I stop and wait.
Chris - I'm sorry for the way I reacted. I do love you Leah I really do I shouldn't of let what happened recently affect my time with you and I'm so sorry about that I really am and when your home I will make it up to you I promise I will. You're my everything baby and you're forever my love. You make me proud everyday and make me feel proud of myself and also proud to call you my girlfriend. I really hope you can forgive me, I love you with everything that I am xx
Me - Baby I love you and I'm here for you always. I can't wait to come home to you at the end of the week and give you the hug you should have had today. Are you still going to let me phone you everyday? Xx
Chris - I'd be pissed if you didn't. I love you baby xx
Me - I love you too baby xx