No matter what

~Emily's POV~
I'm at the arsenal event and I'm trying my best to avoid Leah and so far it is working. Mind you everyone else has been asking how Chris is doing but I have gave nothing away. It turns out Leah never told anyone what happened I know what happened Chris told us. Lia has gone to talk to Beth and everyone then I hear someone clear their throat behind me, I turn around and Leah is stood there "erm hi" "cut to the chase Leah what do you want?" "How she doing?" "You don't get to know that Leah not at all" "don't treat me like I'm in the wrong I'm not the one in the wrong here" "yeah but you are though and you know you are at least I hope you know you are" "I'm not the one who cheated!" "NEITHER DID CHRIS IT'S NOT IN HER TO CHEAT SHE CAN'T EVEN CHEAT ON A FUCKING DIET" Kim comes over with some of the girls "Chris cheated?" Ok now I'm getting mad "no she didn't fucking cheat" "yes she did I saw the photo's" "what the photo's that you won't show anyone?" "Fine you want to see them here" Leah hands me her phone and some of us look through the photo's that's when Kim steps in "Leah where did you get these?" "Jordan" "this was a couple of months ago right?" "Yeah?" "She was at a pub?" "Kim what's going on?" "Leah she didn't cheat" "how do you know?" "I was there with Jordan" "but the pictures" "look" she shows the one where Chris is staring into the girls eyes "she jumped up and Chris started making funny faces they both laughed and she got down" "what?" "Yeah then this one and this one" she shows the photo's of the hand holding and hug "I don't know who he was but I heard the girl say that Andrew was dead" "I don't understand" "later on this man came and I think it was the girls boyfriend by the way they were cuddled up" "she never cheated?" "Chris never cheated Leah" "but I broke her heart" "you did more than break her fucking heart Leah" "what do you mean? Please is she alright?" "YOU DON'T GET TO KNOW!" "Emily I never stopped loving her I've been through hell" "you've been through hell? You've been through hell Leah you have no idea what hell is!" "I've been a mess just ask these" "A MESS? WE WERE PICKING A VERY DRUNK CHRIS UP OFF THE FLOOR MULTIPLE TIMES A DAY! I HAD TO STICK MY FINGERS DOWN HER THROAT WHEN SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF!" Shit too far fuck, fuck, fuck. "She what?" Leah has tears streaming down her face as do all of the girls that's when Jordan walks in and the expression on Leah's face changes "YOU!! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Kim Beth and Katie get hold of Leah "you made me think she cheated!" "She did Leah" Kim looks straight at Jordan "no she didn't Jordan and you know she didn't" "I fucking love her and I left her" "I have to go no one say anything I mean it." I turn to leave "Emily I have to see her" "that's not happening Leah" "please I'll go to the flat" "she moved" "where?" "I'm not telling you" "I'll phone her then or text" "she blocked your number after months of trying to contact you she finally blocked your number, she needs to heal Leah let her heal" "but.." "I have to go" Lia has now joined us "is that why you were spending all of your time with Chris?" "Yes I'm sorry I couldn't tell you but she wanted to cut all ties with arsenal have you noticed she doesn't go to the matches anymore?" "Yeah we did" "she shredded her season ticket so there was no temptation" "but.." "please I have to go yous all know too much, I will text you later babe" "ok love you" "love you too." I give Lia a kiss then leave I need to speak to Diane I have really fucked up here. Chris is staying at Diane's tonight but she should still be on her date.

I drive as quick as I can to Diane's I think I am basically banging on the door "Jesus Emily what's the matter?" "I fucked up Diane I really fucked up" "come in what's happened?" "I fucked up I lost it and told.." the door opens "hi mum" "shit" "Emily what you doing here?" "Came to see how your date went?" "Well.." Diane's phone rings "no she didn't!" Diane looks at Chris "hold on she's just got here, you told your date that there was an alien invasion in your flat who is stealing your stuff" "wellll.." we all start laughing "I wish I could of used that one on a shit date, we will speak to you soon Kat tell Freya probably best not to try match make for a while." Diane hangs up "right young lady explain" "ok well she was very self centred and started talking about random shit and random people like I'm supposed to know who these people are" "she was just being friendly" "she was getting drunk and other than my name she knows nothing else about me because she didn't ask" "you were around alcohol?" "It's fine mum I'm in full control not even a single temptation I promise" Diane kisses Chris' head "proud of you baby girl and she doesn't deserve you anyway" "thanks mum what time is Kieth home?" "In an hour" "ok cool well I'm going to get changed." I wait until I hear Chris' bedroom door closes "Leah knows everything" I see the fear on Diane's face "what do you mean she knows everything?" "She knows that Chris didn't cheat Kim confirmed it but she also knows about the drinking and overdose" she grits her teeth together "how does she know" "I lost it I got angry she wouldn't leave me alone and I started shouting at her and she now knows everything" "Emily what the fuck!" "I know but that's not all" "oh god what?" "She wants to see Chris" "no, no chance that's not happening" "I know I've told her that Chris has moved and everything" "good, good thinking" "I'm so sorry Diane" "it'll be alright Emily we have Chris that's all that matters."

~Leah's POV~
Chris never cheated, I've been such a fucking idiot. I need help and I need help now, I get in my car and drive to my mums and run straight inside "calm down Leah where's the fire?" "She never cheated mum, Chris she never cheated" "how do you know this?" "Kim was there that night" "ohhhh, what you going to do Leah?" "I need to find her mum I need to get her back I need to make this right" "Leah you have been a mess for 4 months are you sure this is the right thing to do?" "Jordan lied mum!" "Ok so what's the plan?" "I don't know Emily said she has moved from the flat" "ok so phone or text her" "I tried she has blocked my number" "ok so what now?" "Diane's I could go see Diane or Kat I will go see Kat thanks mum" "oh I'm glad to be of assistance even though I did nothing."

I drive to Kats and her and Freya are just getting out of the car "Kat!" "Leah what are you doing here? Chris could have been with us" "I need to see her Kat please" "you can't Leah" "please I know everything Kat" "you know? How do you know?" "Emily and I got into it at an event and let it slip, does she still live at the flat?" "I can't tell you Leah we are under strict instructions" "from who? Diane?" "No Chris it was part of her healing process" "Kat I love her and I know I messed up big time I should of believed her from the start" "Leah we need to get inside I have classes tomorrow" "I'm not giving up Kat you tell her that." I get in my car and drive home thinking of ways I can possibly try to get in touch. I don't understand Jordan though I don't get why she did it.

~Chris' POV~
I come downstairs and see my mum and Emily whispering "what's going on?" "It's nothing for you to worry about" "so then tell me" "Emily she needs to know" "ok but first let me just tell you how so sorry I am" "okayyyy" "Leah knows everything" "Lia Walti?" "Williamson" "and everything you mean?" "Everything Chris she knows Jordan lied, she knows about the drinking and also the overdose" "oh" I put my head down "there's more Chris" I don't know how much more I can take "she wants to see you" yep I can't take this "I'm just going to go to my room" "Chris please don't let this set you back" "it won't I promise I just need to think and there is too much noise here" "ok just let us know if you need us" Diane's phone starts ringing "hi Kat.. She what? Chris knows everything.. Ok I will tell her.. Thank you for telling me.. Goodbye.. Ermmm so Leah went to Kats to try and find you" what do I do with that information. I don't say anything and go upstairs to my room this week's therapy session is going to be an interesting one.

After an hour there is a knock on my door "hey kid your mum told me what happened and thought I would check on you" "yeah it's been an interesting night" "is it true you made up an alien invasion to get out of a date?" "Ermm maybeeee" Kieth laughs "you absolute legend.. can I?" He points to the spot beside me on the bed "yeah of course" he sit beside me pulling me in for a hug. I love Kieth he is one of the nicest men I've ever met "your mums scared kiddo" "I know I'm a little scared" "ok what scares you the most?" "That Leah will find me" "ok" "and.." "and what?" "That she won't find me" "ok so now I see your dilemma" "you do?" "I do and I have a diagnosis for you" "ok I'm listening" "ok so here it goes.. I'm sorry to tell you this but you are in love" "ohhhhh really no shit dr Seuss thanks for that diagnosis" "was that cheek I just got from you?" Shit! "No" "you did you just gave me cheek" he instantly start tickling me "no I'm sorry stop please" "say it louder say your sorry louder" "ok ok I'm sorry." He stops and I go back to cuddling him "you know I love you right kid?" "I know and I love you Kieth" "and I'm always going to be here for you" "thank you I just feel like mum and Emily will judge me and I will disappoint them" "will never happen kid ever."

~Kieth's POV~
I lie there with Chris until she falls asleep. When I go downstairs "I need to talk to you two" "is it Chris is she alright?" "She's fine Diane but she has a lot of worries and 2 of them are that you's will judge her and she will disappoint yous" "how would she do that?" "Well the other things that's scaring her is that Leah will find her" "well we.." "i'm not done and also that Leah won't find her" "oh right" "we all need to let her figure this is out support her no matter what" "but.." "no matter what Diane" "ok no matter what."