Poffs sleep walking again

~Leah's POV~
I know it was a dumb excuse but I had to get the blanket over me and Chris so I feel her hand in mine again at the bare minimum. And surprisingly it worked we were there once again hand in hand and boy did it make me happy. The film finishes and we all go to bed whilst Chris made her bed up on the sofa. I hate that she has to sleep there when I have plenty on space in my bed. Me and Steph go to our room, "what's up chicken you seem down again" "Chris is out there again by herself sleeping on that damn sofa again when there is so many comfortable beds in this place. My bed could be our bed" I sit with my head in my hands "right ok I will be back in just a second" Steph leaves the room and comes back a few minutes later "got a present for you." Chris comes in the room behind Steph "hey baby" I run over and hug her giving her a kiss but I end up hurting my ankle. "Careful baby can't be having you anymore hurt" "sorry I'm glad to have you here that's all what are you doing here" "your right Leah your bed should be both of your bed" "do you really mean that Steph" "of course I do just no sex" "oh well if that's the case I'm going back to my sofa." She goes to walk away but I pull her back "don't you dare" "I'm just kidding like I would pass up an opportunity like this." I kiss Chris "alright lovebirds calm down" Chris picks me up and I laugh "what are you doing?" "Making sure you don't hurt yourself again" she puts me on the bed and climbs in beside me and I instantly put my head on her chest and I'm pulled in tight. I'm pretty sure I was asleep in seconds. I wake up through the night from a noise at first I thought it might be Steph but I open my eyes "oh my god"

~Chris' POV~
Steph comes and gets me from the sitting room telling me I should be with Leah. Me and Leah fall asleep pretty quick I'm woke up to Leah sitting bolt upright "oh my god" I see Poff standing above us I quickly put my hand over her mouth "shhh he's asleep, he's sleep walking again" I slide out of bed "hey buddy let's erm get you to bed should we." I guide poff back to bed then return to Leah "are you alright?" "Yeah I'm sorry I got a fright" "you have nothing to be sorry for he's scared the shit out of all of us at some point I'm sorry he scared you" "it's fine are you coming back to bed?" "Yeah" just as I'm about to climb back into bed poff comes back into the room "come on big guy back to bed" I take poff back to bed and go to see Leah "I would love nothing more than to spend the rest of the night with you baby but I think I'm going to have to sit guard outside of his room to make sure he doesn't go in anyone else's room" "but.." "Baby I'm sorry please get some sleep" "ok" "good night beautiful" "goodnight" I give Leah a kiss then grab my quilt and sit outside of poffs door.

For the rest of the night I have to keep putting poff back to bed. I must of fell asleep because I'm woke by Kim "Chris you alright?" "Yeah sorry I must of fell asleep." Poff comes out of his room "sarge what you doing out here?" "You were sleep walking all night mate you have me wrecked" everyone else comes out of their rooms "ermmm everything alright out here?" "Yeah I just need to wake myself up give me 5 minutes and I will drown myself in cold water and be right with yous."

~Leah's POV~
We all come out of our rooms and see Chris has slept on the floor in the passage she looks so tired. When she goes into the bathroom poff is getting ready "guys we need to do something how are we going to be kept safe when the best soldier out of the 2 we have is exhausted not to mention poff came into our room twice last night and Chris had to put him back to bed" "what do you suggest Leah?" "We speak to the captain as a group and see about getting Poff moved out of the room just on a night it's not fair you know you really nice but he scared the shit out of me last night" "ok we will speak to the captain when we go downstairs." It might not be fair but if this is how I can help Chris then I will do it. We go down to the canteen Chris is not eating she can barely keep her eyes open "captain james can we speak to you a minute?" "Yeah of course miss Williamson is everything alright?" "Yeah but can we speak alone?" "Poff Chris give us a minute please" "yes boss" Chris and Poff stand away from the table. "So what's up?" "Poff sleep walks he came into mine and Leah's bedroom twice last night and Chris had to get him out. Then she spent the night on the floor outside of his bedroom that's why she is so tired how are we supposed to be protected when she is so tired?" Damn Steph is good "has he been in any other room?" "I think so" I look at Lia "we always close our door but the door was open yesterday morning" "right so what I'm going to do is Poff will remain part of your group for protection but I will move him out of the apartment" "ok thank you" "I will go let them know."

~Chris' POV~
What the hell is going on? Me and Poff stand away from the table just watching the team talk to the boss. When he is done he comes over to us "Poff pack your stuff your moving rooms" "what why?" "Boss what's going on?" "How long have you been sleep walking again for?" "A couple of days boss" "that's why poff" "have I done something wrong boss?" I see the girls look over to us I'm so fucking angry right now how dare they. "No poff you've done nothing wrong go pack now and I will sort your room arrangement out" "yes boss." I walk over to the table "time for yous to get on the pitch" I go to walk to the door "wait Chris are you alright?" "How dare yous go to the captain. Yous should of come to me I would of sorted it poff is a good bloke and now thinks he has done something wrong" "Chris he was going into people's bedroom's mine and Leah's, Lia and Katie's and God knows who else" "you's still should of come to me I would of spoke to Poff then we go to the captain together not behind our backs" "for that we're sorry but how are you supposed to protect us if your this tired" ok now they've done it "if you's doubt my ability to be able to protect yous then yous need to go to the captain and get me switched." As I say this I see the hurt on Leah's face "that's not what we're saying that" "I think we should just get yous out on the pitch come on." I turn my back on them maybe my tiredness is causing me to be a little bit  ratty I see why they did it I mean if I hadn't of been in the room with Leah and Steph he could of scared the shit out of them more than he already had.  We walk out to the pitch 15 minutes later poff comes down "you alright poff?" "Yeah good sarge" "the girls have been ripped a new one but poff did you know you've been going into their room?" "No i didn't" "they like you poff honestly they do and this is the only reason they have done this but I told them they should of come to us and we would of sorted it" "thanks for having my back Chris" "always mate but if you ever keep me up the way you did last night again I'll kick your arse" we both laugh.

~Steph's POV~
Leah looks very sad after what Chris said about getting her swapped group. "You ok Leah?" "Did we do the right thing?" "Yeah I do I don't think she meant what she said I think it just got a little heated." We see Chris and fingers running across the pitch with a couple of others running behind them that's when we see a group jumping the fence. They take them down and have them pinned to the floor clearly they are the faster ones . We are told to carry on with our training which is a bit hard seeing a group of men trying to storm the grounds thank God for our army girl. I say she is ours because she is there no matter what but I know she is Leah's. Leah hasn't admitted it but she's in love she doesn't have to admit it I can see it. The group of men are taken away eventually and we continue training until lunch time which I'm very grateful for I'm so hungry. I step up beside Chris "I think you and Leah need to talk" "why?" "Because she thinks you meant what you said about getting changed groups" "ok tell her to go to the bathroom and I will escort her" "ok I will do" "thanks." I go over to Leah "Leah you need to go to the bathroom so you and Chris can talk" "Why does she want to talk?" Leah starts to panic "Leah I suggested it you's need to clear the air" she takes a deep breath "yeah your right, Chris would you come to the bathroom with me?" "Come on then" they both leave now I'm wondering if I have done the right thing.

~Chris' POV~
We walk to the bathroom and when we get inside I lock the door I decide to go first "I'm sorry for the way I reacted this morning I think my tiredness got the best of me I shouldn't of taken it out on yous" ok by the look on her face I may of just taken her by surprise. "I'm also sorry we shouldn't of gone behind your back" "don't worry I have an idea on how you can make it up to me" Leah steps up close to me "oh really and how is that" "you and the team are going to help me clean that bedroom tonight" "oh really" "maybe I could make special plans for you." Leah wraps her arms around my neck and I stare into her blue eyes and kiss her it is a very gentle and meaningful kiss. "Should we get back?" "Yeah but first" Leah kisses me again I could kiss her all day everyday. We walk back to the canteen Leah has physio this afternoon poff is going to take her if I trust anyone with the women I love it's him. Yes I know it's the first time I have said it and it's to yous well and also to myself it's the first time I've ever said it because it's the first time I've ever felt it. Did yous know when Yous fell in love or did yous have to consult with a friend like I did? We have to go into the gym because it has decided to down pour outside good old British weather.  Once the team finish training we head up to the apartment whilst the girls shower I clean my room. When I say that, that boy can be smelly you have no idea I have all of the windows open and air fresheners on the go plus cleaning. What can I say I'm a clean person inside and out I don't smoke I don't drink I very rarely eat junk food I do have a sweet tooth but I just avoid it we all have our weaknesses and thats mine. I flip the mattress and make my bed I can't wait to climb into bed tonight. "Chris want some tea" "hmm who cooked?" "Steph and Kim" "then I would love some tea" "what would you have said if I said I cooked?" "Then McCabe I'd of said no thanks" "that's rude" "you mead and Williamson can't cook sorry but that's just how it is." We spend the evening talking and playing games before going to bed.