Wedding planning

Well it's officially not long until the wedding just a couple of months so today we are picking the flowers, sorting out the invites and picking Xander outfit today I wanted him to match me and dad but Leah wants to see him in his suit. Our parents are coming with us because at some point today Leah is going outfit shopping with our mums whilst I go shopping with our dads for our suits. "Right my prince we are taking your pram with us because it is a busy day today" "but mummy I big boy" "I know you are my prince but there is lots of walking to today and you might get tired" "I go on your shoulders like at park" "ok but still taking your buggy" "but mummy" "no but mummy come on let's get your shoes on." I put Xanders shoes on "are my babies ready to go?" "Mama I no want buggy" "it's just in case that's all you still get to run around and walk that's all" "good luck I'm not getting anywhere with him." Our parents arrive "hi everyone" "gama I no want my buggy" me and Leah just look at each other and slap our foreheads "you know mama never wanted her buggy either but when she fell asleep we put her in the buggy and she slept like a bug in a rug after all of the running around she did" "ok gama" "what the fffffudge" "years of practice Chris" "you don't say" "nana where grandad?" "He's just putting your seat in the car he will be in soon" "we haven't give you the seat yet mum" "well as dutiful grandparents me and Amanda went shopping and bought everything we need for when we get to have Xander haven't we Xander?" "Yes nana."

We all get into the car and go to the florists first "mama wook" me and Leah see our dads lying on the floor in a corpse position holding flowers "omg what are yous doing?" "Mama they dead" "they will be if they don't get up off the floor." Both of our mums stand over them "would you like a couple of coffins for your funeral because we can arrange that can't we Diane" "certainly can Amanda" "oh look at that David there is something un-murderous outside should we..." they both run off "Xander come here please" "mummy it was gapa and gandad" "I know it was my prince I want to show you something." I pull out a white rose, my mums favourite flower "how would you feel about wearing this on your suit?" He smells it "it smells pwetty" "so is that a yes?" "Yes pwease" mum comes over "I was wondering how you were going to get your parents in your wedding" "mum I..." "baby girl I'm going to be there they aren't" "I don't know how to get my dad in though because other than the work side of him I don't remember much about him I was always with mum" "he will be there don't worry Chris."

Once we finish in the florists we go to the jewellers and again our dads are bored and messing around but this time getting Xander involved "do you mind stop teaching our son how to be naughty" "ok Leah but only if you let us take Xander to the soft play until it's time for us to go for his suit." I look at Chris who is now looking very stern "no soft play yous have half an hour in the arcades and that's it" "deal" "I mean it half an hour that's all" "we will be here kiddo." As the run off we all shuck our heads "children the fucking lot of them" Amanda mum and Leah all say in unison "yep." Me and Leah pick out and order our wedding bands "we are getting there my love" "I know what kind of cake are we going to have?" "Definitely not fruit that's just rank" "100% agree" "oooo I've got an idea" "ok I'm listening" "how about we do 3 separate flavours 1 chocolate, 1 lemon drizzle and 1 Victoria sponge?" "That sounds really nice actually yeah let's do that."

We are just leaving the jewellers "MUMMY WOOK WHAT I GOT" I see Xander running towards me holding a teddy bear so I pick him up "you got another teddy bear?" "Mummy it got arnal top like mama" "I think you should show mama then." I put Xander down and he runs towards Leah "MAMA I GOT TEDDY BEAR WIF ARNAL TOP ON LIKE YOU!" Leah picks Xander up "wowww that's so cool but guess what?" "What mama?" "We need to go pick a suit for you" "why mama?" "For mine and mummies wedding" "what a wedding?" "It's where mummy will become my wife" "but mummy already your wife" "I know but this makes it baby help me out here" "I know that and you and mama know that but this means everyone else will then know it." I see our parents looking at us "care to tell us what he is talking about ladies?" "Xander why don't you have a little run around" "ok mummy." As Xander starts running around I take Leah's hand because she is looking worried "we told Xander that we are wife and wife to make it easier for him so that way he doesn't get confused on why we are changing from fiancé to wife" "but why though?" "Because he wasn't quite grasping the concept and he was already going through so much with moving in with us.. Xander not too far" "ok mummy" "this way it was easier for him to understand" "fair enough." I start running around with Xander until we get to the suit shop "so what colour suit are we thinking for you my prince?" "Ermmm wed" "red why red?" "Wed like arnal" "red like arsenal as much as I love this idea why don't we look at the grey suits and the blue ones." We pick out a couple of suits "right my prince who would you like to help you get ready me or mama?" "Mama pwease" "Okie doke be good though" "yes mummy." Leah takes Xander into the dressing room "why do you tell him to be good?" "Oh because sometime he likes to be a little naughty whilst he is getting ready."