Family holiday part 2

~Leah's POV~
I am woke up to Xander by the bed "mama waked up" "I'm awake baby what's the matter it's still early" "we cuddle." Shit me and Chris are still naked "oh well have you been to the toilet yet?" "No mama" "well you go to the toilet then we will cuddle" "ok mama." He runs into the bathroom "baby" I shake Chris "baby!" Nothing "Chris wake up" "what man? No it's too early" "baby Xander wants to cuddle so we need to put some clothes on" "ok ok where is he?" "Toilet so be quick" we quickly get some clothes on when Xander comes out "all done mama" "come on then baby."

We all climb back into bed falling back to sleep. I get woke up again by knocking on the door so I go answer it "what do you want?" "That's not a nice way to greet your brother, where's my nephew?" "Asleep" "well I guess it is time to wake him up" "don't you dare" "Leah it's nearly 10 he is missing out on the day." Jacob walks into Xanders bedroom "where is he?" "With Chris who is also asleep" "oh really??" "Don't you dare Jacob" he goes into our room and wakes Xander they both start jumping on bed "what the fff.. Jacob what the hell are you doing?" "Wakey wakey Chris!" "You're dead!" Chris jumps out of bed chasing Jacob "see yous downstairs!" Jacob runs out of our room and I can tell Chris is not happy right now. She decides to have a shower whilst I get Xander ready. Once we are all ready we go downstairs and have some breakfast before heading to the pool "my love is that Jacob talking to the girl he has been chatting up since yesterday morning?" "Ermm yeah it looks like it" "ok cool" "what are you doing Chris?" "No nothing I was just wondering that's all."

As I'm setting the towel up I see Chris whispering  in Xanders ear "what is she up to Leah?" "I don't know mum but I know whatever it is, it's not going to be good." Xander walks over to Jacob "daddy, daddy come pway pwease" I see Chris laughing "YOU SAID HE WAS YOUR NEPHEW!" "No he is I swear he is I don't know why he is doing this?" Jacob up looks at us and sees Chris laughing "I'm going to kill you!" Jacob runs towards us so Chris spears him into the pool. "Holy shit! What did he do to deserve that?" "Language Freya but first he got Xander to show Chris a spider then woke her up this morning by jumping on the bed with Xander" "yikes" "yeah I know." Chris gets out of the pool "feel better now" "you know what my love i do" "so is this out of your mood now?" "Yeahhhh" I just laugh and shake my head. "Mummy I do good?" "You were perfect baby" "mama I do good" "so I seen but you know uncle Jacob is just your uncle and not your daddy right?" "Yes mama" "then you did amazing." Jacob gets out of the pool and he looks furious "too far Chris" "oh too far was it Jacob so you getting my son to bring me a massive spider is alright then you come into my suite then into my bedroom waking me up with my son jumping on the bed when I wasn't feeling the best that's alright?" "Shall we call it even?" "Probably best." I think Jacob seen my face and walks off, Chris turns to face me "you weren't well this morning?" "Me nooo I was fine" "do not lie to me Christina." I think that got all of our families attention it certainly shocked Chris "ok yes I was feeling a little run down this morning but only because I was tired. Xander was up a couple of time through the night and it took me a while to get back to sleep" "why didn't you tell me?" "Because I didn't want you to worry that's all. Yes I wasn't feeling the best but I knew what was wrong and I just needed to sleep which was exactly what I did" "you need to tell me these things Chris" "I'm sorry I just don't like worrying you, I also don't like it when you call me Christina it sends pure fear right down to my core" "and so it should."

Chris goes in the pool with Xander and our dads Jacob and Freya whilst me mum Kat and Diane sit and talk "must say Kat you and Freya are looking a little tired today" "oh god Diane don't but who sent the video to mum and dad?" "That was Chris she wanted them to have the full thing" "who did the planning?" "Well to be honest sweetheart we all tried but Chris pretty much took over she kept saying you deserve the world" "she really is the sweetest person." I look over at her and just smile "yeah she really is" "how's things been since Emily left?" "Not good she refuses to speak to Lia or Caitlin still but tolerates being around them for me" "you know her parents anniversary is coming up and she always struggles around that time and with you being away Leah me and Kieth thought we would try and do something with Chris and Xander" "oh thank god I had no idea what I was going to do there. What about you mum? how have you been since the split?" "I've actually been alright Leah it is what we needed to do but I'm even more grateful for Chris moving your dad into Jacob's room" "I've got an idea" "ok Diane we are listening" "how about tonight we let our other half's fend for themselves and we have a girls night. I'm talking food wine cocktails the lot" "you's don't have to do that you know" "well I'm in how about you Kat?" "Definitely" "then it's sorted girls night tonight."