What have you done now?

~Leah's POV~
It's been 3 weeks since Chris found out everyone is moving away. It's been 2 since Emily moved away and Chris has been a pain in my arse since. I love Chris yous all know that she is my wife I love her more than life itself but let me put this into perspective for yous. The first week wasn't so bad because Xander was at home the second week when Xander started nursery Chris replaced all the doors in the house to solid oak doors and built a brick bbq. She put all of her attention into me and Xander and I'm talking family days out straight after training, park visits most days. I know what yous are thinking but Leah these are all nice things and yes they are but sometimes I like to come home from training and just have a family movie night and you know do nothing. I've had to send her back to work my head was battered and the house I had to make sure me and Xander weren't coming home to just a shell. But when she said she was going to build a swimming pool that was it off to work she went. It's a little awkward when the girls come around especially when Lia and Caitlin are around Chris actually heard Lia tell me about the kiss a flipped. It actually caused an argument between us because she heard Lia ask me not to tell anyone. But I said that I hadn't said I wouldn't tell anyone and the chances are I would have told Chris her anger turned to Lia for putting me in that situation in the first place.

I'm on my way home from training now Xander stayed at home with Chris today I dread to think what I'm going home to this time. When I arrive home Chris is in the kitchen and Xander runs towards me "MAMA!" "Hi bubs did you a mummy have fun today?" "Yeah we build" I sigh "what did you build?" "I show you." I put Xander down and he takes me through to the back garden to a rather big swing set "wowww look at that" "mama we play?" "Soon bubs I just want to see mummy ok" "ok mama." We go back inside "finally I get a kiss" I give Chris a kiss "so a swing set?" "Yeah the weather will be getting better soon my love so we can spend more time in the garden" "baby I love you, you know I love you but.." "but? What but? Why a but?" "Baby since Emily moved away and you found out Kat and Freya are moving away you are just none stop. Chris look at all the work you've done in the house plus the first week you had Xander exhausted. Baby you're worrying me what is going on?" "I'm just trying to make the house perfect for my wife and son is that a such a bad thing?" "No of course not baby but again you need to slow down. Baby you're doing too much so please I'm begging you no more diy" "ok no more diy" "thank you now time for a proper kiss." I give Chris a kiss and she pulls me close to her resting her head on mine "what's the plans for tonight?" "Absolutely nothing" "I like it" Chris turns to Xander "you ready to give mama her presents buddy?" "Yes mummy" "presents? What presents?" "Xander saw them when we went shopping and wanted to get you them." Chris goes into the cupboard and pulls out some flowers and chocolates and Xander gives me them "awww these are beautiful thank you bubs" I give Xander a kiss.

I go into the sitting with Xander whilst Chris cooks tea. I'm playing with Xander when Chris shouts of us "ahhh there's my beautiful family" I put Xander in his chair and kiss Chris "and there is my beautiful wife. It smells amazing in here what we having for tea?" "Well Xander is having sausage and mash with vegetables whilst we are having your favourite steak meal." I kiss Chris again "have I ever told you I love you?" "Once or twice my love go sit down and I will bring it over." I go sit down and Chris brings mine and Xanders tea over kissing us both as she puts them down then gets her tea. She seems very smiley right now I think she is actually hiding her true feelings. "Right my gorgeous boy what are we watching tonight?" "Din" "Aladdin I'm sure we can do that can't we mama?" "Absolutely" "mummy we fly on the carpet?" "Always baby boy always." It's the cutest thing so when I can show you the world comes on Chris flies Xander around singing the song to him and he laughs and sings along. The first time she did it I'm not ashamed to say I cried because I actually believe Chris will show Xander the world.

"Mama finish" "ok why don't I clean up and mummy get your pyjamas on" "yeah" "I'll clean up my love you've not seen Xander all day" "but you've done all the housework and everything" "Leah my love, love of my life, my beautiful wife, housework is nothing compared to time with our son" "only if your sure" "I'm very sure." I take Xander upstairs and help him put his pyjamas on "do I get some cuddles off you?" "Yeah mama" "good boy I love your cuddles, and I love you" "I ove you mama" "come on then let's go see mummy" "yeah mummy." Xander runs to stair gate and waits for me to open it "nice and slow on the stairs please" "yes mama." We go downstairs and Chris is already sat on the couch with Disney plus ready to play. "Right you gorgeous people let's get comfortable shall we?" I sit beside Chris and lean on her whilst Xander sits beside me cuddled in. And in this moment right here I couldn't be happier.

Leah and her soldierजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें