The plan

~Leah's POV~
I wake up the next morning after a very restless night and Bella is no longer on the bed, Freya has probably pinched her. I look at my phone hoping to see Chris has text me but she hasn't hopefully it is because she is asleep so I decide to leave her a message.
Me - Hi baby how you feeling this morning? I missed you last night. I can't wait to see you this morning. Let me know what's happening please. I love you xx
The reply is almost instant
Chris - Hi baby I'm just tired, I missed you too. I am just waiting to be seen by the doctor again I don't know how long that will be they are very busy. Please don't come to the hospital yet I don't want you waiting around all day. I love you too xx
Me - You don't want me to come see you? Xx
Chris - Of course I do, but not until the doctors been just they might be hours and I don't want you sitting here getting bored plus this place isn't the most cheery. Just been told by the nurse the doctor should be around within the next hour or 2. Please Leah don't think I don't want to see you of course I do it's just this place is not where I want you to be stuck here. I want you to be comfortable and relaxed I promise I will tell you as soon as the doctor comes xx
Me - I will never relax until I back with you. As soon as the doctor sees comes round you let me know ok? Xx
Chris - I promise xx
Me - Good have you had any more seizures? Xx
Chris - No not since you were here yesterday xx
Me - Thats good I'm happy about that. Chris xx
Chris - Yeah? xx
Me - You know I love you right and nothing will ever change that not even this xx
Chris - I know baby I love you too and appreciate you more than you will ever know xx

There is a knock on my door "come in" Kat pops her head in "Chris text and said you might need us" I let out a small chuckle "room for 3 little ones?" "3?" Kat, Freya and Bella come in and climb on the bed "what's going on then Leah?" "Chris won't let me go see her" "you know what Chris is like she'll try and push you away thinking she is doing best by you but then she will get told off and everything will be back to normal" "yeah but why does she do that?" "Leah remember Chris has been in 7 foster homes, she doesn't keep friends it's her way of protecting herself" "obviously what happened last year wouldn't of helped" "probably not, should we watch some tv before Chris texts or rings?" "Yeah." We put some trashy tv on and spend the morning in my bed. Around 11 o'clock I get a text of Chris saying the doctor has been around and she is getting discharged soon. So we get ready and I drive us to the hospital "hi baby" "hi" "what's up?" "Nothing" "there is" "it's nothing just want out of here" "well I have brought you a change of clothes" "thanks" she goes to get changed "wait" "what?" "What did the doctor say?" "I have to take seizure tablets and I have what they call rescue medication" "rescue medication? What's that?" "So if I have a seizure for 5 minutes or longer I have to have it but it has to be a full seizure with the shaking and that, it gets put on the inside of my mouth in the gum line by syringe" "ok I can do that, no problem." Chris sighs "Leah this is not what you signed up for" "things change Chris we adapt to them" "you shouldn't have to adapt it's not supposed to be this fucking hard for you Leah" "what are you saying Chris?" "I'm giving you an out, a guilt free out with no repercussions" "are fucking kidding?" "I.." "shut up Chris don't you ever and I mean ever say anything like that again, you think because things are hard people are going to leave you, well you best get used to us being around because we are going nowhere so go and get changed." Chris puts her head down and goes into the bathroom "do you think I was too hard on her?" Kat puts her arm around me "you said exactly what she needed to hear Leah don't worry about that." Chris comes out of the bathroom as the nurse is showing us how to do the medicine I thought it would be just be simple but no. We have to put the syringe in between the gum and cheek on the bottom jaw and slowly put the medicine in. "Right Chris you have 4 pre-filled syringes the whole syringe has to be given" "ok" "and doctor Shelley has taken you off citalopram and put you on sertraline it is still an antidepressant but it can help with seizures, also he has arranged a review in a months time you will receive a letter in the post" "ok thank you" "your free to go, look after yourself" "you too Cheryl thank you." Kat and Freya follow the nurse out and I go to follow them but Chris pulls me back "I love you Leah I really do but I want you to listen to me. I know your saying no now but if ever it comes a time where this becomes too much..." "Chris" "just listen please if this becomes too much I want you to tell me, if you become overwhelmed or things are getting on top of you please tell me" Chris wipes away the tears that are running down my face "I love you so much Leah" "I love you too Chris" I give her a kiss "sorry to interrupt but I think they are going to need this room" "we're coming now" we walk out "so my love I believe you promised me underwear shopping to go under that gorgeous dress of yours" "Chris!" "What? So when we going?" "Chris! Honestly you're such a nightmare" "look I'm just trying to distract myself from all the other issues going on right now" "what other issues?" "I have a distraction for you" we all look at Freya "you have peaked my interest young Jedi please enlighten me" "when do I get to keep Bella?" "You're not keeping my dog" I look at Chris "mhmm your dog I knew it" "our dog, your dog errmmm what was the question before that?" "What other issues?" "Oh right erm... no Freya you can't have Leah's dog. Who's hungry, I'm hungry are yous hungry?" "Baby stop, what other issues please your scaring me" "how would you like a new Mercedes? Because I can't drive any more. Doing PT sessions that's a no because I could get someone hurt or worse" "baby I'm so sorry" "it's just something I have to get used to, but I was serious about my car I don't want to sell her so I want you to have her" "Chris I couldn't" "you can honestly please" "we'll talk about it when we get home" "I'll take your Mercedes Chris" we all look at Freya and laugh.

~Chris POV~
We take Kat and Freya home before going home ourselves. Once we arrive home and Bella is all over me so I pick her up and go sit down "have you thought any more about the car?" "I have but I have an idea myself" "ok I'm listening" "I want you to move in with me" "what?" "We can live here or we can go back to the flat but I want us to live together again, and in the spirit of full disclosure I don't want you to be on your own" Chris stands up "wait is the only reason your suggesting this because of my seizures?" "No" I stand and take Chris' hands "baby we should never of not been living together I've been wanting to ask you for a while but I've been scared to, so it was always the plan, plus I think Bella would miss you more than I would if there was ever a night you weren't with us" "I have been thinking about us living together myself but do you not think it's too soon after everything that happened?" "Absolutely not" "if I say yes are you going to allow us to celebrate?" "What do you mean celebrate? Chris you aren't drinking" "who said anything about drinking?" "Well what do you mean?" I pull Leah in kissing her then pick her up walking towards the stairs "I'm talking a party for 2" Leah goes back to kissing me so I carry her upstairs removing her top before we even reach the bedroom "do you trust me?" "More than anyone" "do I have your permission?" Leah looks confused "what do you mean?" "I mean do I have your permission?" "For what?" I just raise my eyebrows "will it hurt" "not even the tiniest bit so do I have your permission?" Leah just nods so I remove her bra then put her on the bed "don't move" she just stares at me. I get the tie from her dressing gown then find one of her neck ties when I look at Leah she looks a little scared. I remove my top and go over to Leah "if you get scared or want to stop just tell me" Leah nods again "I need words baby" "ok I will tell you" "do I still have your permission?" "Yes" I climb on the bed kissing Leah putting her arms above her head then using the dressing gown tie to tie them to the bed "is that too tight?" "No" "can you get your hands out?" Leah wriggles her hands "no" "good." I take the neck tie and use it as a blind fold then whisper in her ear "I need all of your senses heightened." I nibble very gently on Leah's ear then gently blow down her neck. Every touch every kiss is so gently I am barely touching her and judging from the moans coming from Leah she is enjoying it. I continue down Leah's body gently grazing my fingers over every inch of Leah's skin planting kisses everywhere all the way down to her waistband. I slowly remove her pants and underwear again leaving kisses as I pull them down. Once I have them removed I find myself staring at Leah a body I could admire for an eternity. I kiss all the way up the inside of Leah's legs again grazing my fingers over her skin. I tease Leah a little bit "please Chris, I can't take anymore" she is definitely ready. I insert 2 fingers and Leah cries out arching her back. I move slowly but with a purpose letting Leah's moans guide me in what needs to be done. I then position myself so I have full access to Leah. Using my tongue I create circles around Leah's clit to start with not touching it yet. "Chris please" ok enough teasing I take Leah fully and she instantly cries out as I feel her clamp around my fingers. But I'm not done yet I keep going and Leah cries out a second time but this time she is trying to free her hands. I let her come down from her orgasms untying her hands and removing the blind fold. Leah is slightly out of breath but I kiss her anyway "are you alright my love?" "Alright? Baby I am in heaven right now, for future reference you always have my permission." "I will always ask permission, you didn't hurt your wrists did you?" I take Leah's hands looking at her wrists "no they aren't hurt" "good" "do I want to know who you first tried that on?" "You my love I've never done anything like that before" "hmmm mind you I do see a problem" "what problems that?" Leah climbs on top of me "I am completely naked and you still have clothes on" "failing to see the problem" "so no problem at all?" "Nope not a thing." Leah kisses me deepening in "HELLO! CHRIS? LEAH?" "Is that your mum?" "CHRIS" "and my mum?" "LADIES?" "Shit our parents are here!"

I quickly get my top and run downstairs "hi everyone" "is everything alright Chris?" "Yeah mum fine everything's fine" "good, where's Leah?" "Fine mum everything's fine, ever.."

~Diane's POV~
"Chris?" She is just mumbling "Kieth grab her and sit her down" "what's going on?" "She's having a seizure" "ok Chris let's get you sat down." Leah comes downstairs "hi every.. what's going on?" "Seizure" Leah sits next to next to Chris "you're going to be ok." Chris comes to "how am I sat down?" "You had a seizure so your dad sat you down" "oh thank you, what are yous doing here?" "Well we thought it was our turn to treat yous to tea out of yous are up for it?" "Yeah I'm up for it, Leah?" "Only if you're sure" "I am" "ok then yous get sorted and we will head out."