Taking mum to her first football game

Amanda has picked me up and we are on our way to pick mum up. She was adamant she wanted to come with us but that's fine I'm taking my mum to her first ever football game. When we arrive mum shouts out of the house that she won't be long. Me being me I'm being impatient "hurry up mum we have to go!" "Chris sweetheart calm down" "she is taking ages Amanda" "we will get there don't worry" I stand outside of the car "mother I swear to god you have 2 minutes then we are leaving you" "alright, alright I'm coming bloody hell" "take your bloody time why don't you" "is she always like this on game day Amanda?" "Yeah" "what leave me alone and let's go."

We arrive at the stadium and I'm just in the buzz of the atmosphere "CHRIS!" I spin around "what?" "Would you calm down" "would you move your arrr" mum just gives me that glare "bummm" "your worse than a child" "and your worse than a woman getting ready to go on the town." I don't think mum is going to be able to handle me today Amanda can barely handle me and she is a football fan.

As we are just about the reach the entrance I feel a tug on the bottom of my top so I turn around and see a little boy stood there "hello" "hello where are your parents?" "I don't know" "you don't know? Have you lost them?" "I ran away" I sit in the floor "why did you run away?" "They were shouting" "Chris" "give me a minute, why were they shouting?" "Mummy said mummy was being a slag" "ohhhhh" "Chris what are you doing?" "This little boy has run away from his mummies" "sweetheart we need to get him to security" "you go get them we will sit here and talk" "ok we will be back in a minute" "so young sir how old are you?" "5 years old" "wow a big boy then" "yeah" "what's your name?" "Daniel" "my names Chris it's nice to meet you." "Oi who are you? Why are you talking to my son?" "He found me isn't that right Daniel" I'm still sat on the floor facing him "yeah" "what are you some sort of perv? Why talking to him?" I stand up and face them "who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" "Your, your.." "if yous hadn't been too busy shouting at each other calling each other slags he wouldn't of ran off" "your Leah Williamson's girlfriend" "it was nice speaking to you Daniel don't run off again ok" "wait can we.." mum and Amanda comes up behind us "no you fucking can't and you ever call me a perv again and I will punch you through a fucking wall!" "Chris come on we should go in" "coming mum."

We go find our seats but I'm still steaming "Chris are you calming down any?" "I'm getting there, I shouldn't of said that next it will be all over the internet how Leah Williamson's girlfriend threatened to punch 2 fans through a wall" "baby girl you might be Leah Williamson's girlfriend but your also Christina Taylor the person you date does not define you as a person and you are a passionate person let people say what they want about you since when has that bothered you?" "Since it can impact on Leah."

The girls have come to warm up and as soon as I see Leah the smile hits my face and I wolf whistle. I see Leah shake her head but I also see the smile on her face so I laugh. "Are you always like this Chris?" "Ermmmm yeah" "are you like adhd or something" "MUM!" "Sorry I've just never seen you like this before" "you should have been there when I bought my first season ticket for Arsenal" "I dread to think baby girl."

The girls go back in for the pre match talks then I watch Leah lead her country out onto the pitch and yes I am full of pride. After the national anthem it's kick off and we are playing great by half time we are 4-0 up. At half time I get a drink and take a few photos with Leah's fans before going back to my seat "what took so long?" "I got stopped by a few people for photos" "ohhhhh" me and Amanda have people shouting our names so we wave at them.

Second half starts and we came out all guns blazing. Beth takes a corner and Leah headers it into the back of the net and me and Amanda go nuts "that's my girl" "look at the smile on your face Chris" "is there anything she can't do man." The game end 12-0 and we head back to the family room after the lap of honour. Mum has no idea what's going on but she follows us anyway. The team come in and Leah hugs mum and Amanda first before coming over to me "great goal my love" "thank you baby." I sit down and Leah sits on my knee "how did you enjoy the game Diane?" "Have you ever been to a game with Chris?" "No I'm normally in them why?" "She is a nightmare" "wow rude much" "have you been winding your mum up?" "What no I've been my usual game day self" "and what does that entail?" Amanda and mum look at each other taking it in turn to talk "hyper!" "Excited" "demanding" "child like" "alright alright that's enough of that" Leah is laughing "no I can't say I've had the pleasure of experiencing that" "it's such a joy" mum rolls her eyes "yous are being mean today, Sarina is doing wonders for the team" "she really is, she is amazing but are you ready to meet the new players?" "Oh yeah this is going to be fun" "what are yous up to?" "Oh nothing" we chuckle as we walk towards Ella and Alessia "Tooney, Lessi this is Chris" "h-hi it's nice to meet you" Ella holds her hand out and I just look at it then look her up and down so she pulls her hand back. Beth comes over putting her arm around me "chrissy" I just look at Beth "don't fucking touch me" "wow someone's in a bad mood" Beth walks away and Leah can't help but laugh which makes me laugh "I'm just joking it's nice to meet yous" I shake Ella and alessia's hand "sorry Leah put me up to it, Meado" "what?" "Don't want get your arse over here" Beth comes over and I give her a hug "great game" "thanks what was that about?" "Leah put me up to scare Ella" "ahhh right that was mean" "it was but it was also fun" "I can't believe you did that Leah" "you kept saying how she looks scary when in reality she is a giant teddy bear" "werwww don't be telling everyone my secrets next you'll be telling them how whipped I am" "don't have to you just did" "wowwww."

After spending an hour with the team we head back home "how was your first match mum?" "It was an experience that's for sure" "good or bad?" "Good" "so should I buy you a season ticket?" "Definitely not" we all laugh.

Leah - You threatened to punch some fans through a wall?!!!

Ohhhh shit she is mad "ermmm" "what?" "I forgot to tell Leah about the fans and now she knows" "oh dear how much trouble are you in?" "I'm scared to respond but I can imagine a lot"

Leah - Christina Taylor you better fucking answer me!!

"Ok I now know the answer I'm in a lot of trouble she is shouting at me through text" "you best answer her then Chris" I just sigh

Me - Hi baby erm yeah I did I'm so sorry I really am x
Leah - How stupid could you fucking be! Do you have any idea what could happen from this?!
Me - Ok I get it I made a mistake but I think your being a bit harsh Leah!
Leah - Harsh! Fuck sake Chris
Me - Do you know what Leah yeah I threatened them and they fucking deserved it! I won't have any fucker call me a fucking perv! Especially when it was their son that approached me!
Leah - What? What are you talking about? X
Me - We were going into the stadium when a little boy pulled on my top. His parents were arguing and he ran away from them so I sat talking with him whilst mum and your mum got security that's when is mums come along full of hell calling me a perv. That's until I faced them and they realised who I was and I just shouted at them how did you know?
Leah - Lessi's mum heard someone talking about it why didn't you tell me? X
Me - I just forgot about it that's all x
Leah - I'm sorry I called you an idiot baby and next time I'll punch them through the wall x
Me - That would be hot to see 🥵🥵 x
Leah - Ring me when your home please x
Me - As soon as I walk through the door x

"So are you in trouble?" "No I'm good Amanda" "that's good to hear. I am dropped off first and as soon as I get home I phone Leah "hi baby" "hey are you back at the hotel?" "Yeah, baby I'm so sorry for going off on one I should have known there was something behind it" "it's fine baby don't worry about it. What are you up to tonight?" "I'm a bit tired so probably just going to go to sleep" "sounds like a plan I don't know how I'm going to sleep without you and Bella not being here maybe I should get my dad to drop her off" "your so soft honestly" "no I'm not I'm just a creature of habit" "no arguments from me there, are you going to the gym tomorrow?" "Yeah I'm going to work out and also do some work" "what kind of work?" "I'm setting up a competition for the summer" "ooooo what competition" "it's an elite course, you have to work through stages before reaching the final stage where they will go up against me" "ok I will definitely be watching that" "it comes with a £500 reward if you win" "holy shit where do I sign up?" I laugh "I would never risk you getting hurt my love" "I know you wouldn't baby, right I'm going to go to bed baby I'm so tired" "no problem my love I will speak to you tomorrow" "you will I love you" "I love you too baby." We hang up and I go to bed.