The hen party

It's the day of the hen party so that means mum and dad get married in 4 days and I am stressed to bits. I am currently running around like a headless chicken trying to get everything sorted "sweetheart you need to calm down" "me I'm calm." I say as I'm running away "baby you have no top on yet" "thanks Leah never noticed" "oooo attitude." I run over to Leah giving her a kiss "sorry, right have you got everything?" "Yes" "and everyone knows to meet at that cafe around the corner from the office?" "Yes" "ok." The doorbell goes so I run and answer the door "Gloria, Amanda nice to see you come in." Leah comes over to me grabbing my face "right calm down, your going to put yourself into a seizure" "I'd welcome a seizure right now my head feels funny as fuck" "right that's it come with me." Leah takes my hand and takes me into the sitting room sitting me down "baby everything is running to plan, everything is running on time and if something doesn't get done don't worry about it your mum is going to have the best night" "see that sentence right there fills me with dread" "what sentence?" "If something doesn't get done" Kat and Freya walk in "Jesus Chris put some clothes on" "ohhh I would love to but.." "right Kat you talk to her she is seriously stressed right now." Kat comes and sits next to me "what's going on Chris?" "I just need everything to be perfect" "Chris everything will be perfect we have gone through everything a million times." Mum comes into the sitting room on the phone "Kieth talk to your daughter she is going to end up having a seizure you need to calm her down because she is not listening to any of us" mum puts the phone of speaker "Chris you seriously need to calm down if you don't I will ground you" "I'm 23 and don't live with you so you can't ground me" "ok I'm bringing Bella home" "shit right ok ok I'm calm I'm going to finish getting ready" "Jesus how was it that easy?"

I run upstairs but I can't choose between my black shirt or white one "LEAH! I NEED YOUR HELP!" Leah comes up "what's going on?" "White or black?" "What?" "White shirt or black shirt?" "Your still stressing come here?" I go over to Leah and she sits me down on the stool infront of the dressing table and rubs my shoulders "relax baby, your worrying everyone" she leans down kissing my shoulder and neck and I take a deep breath, "now are you relaxed?" "Getting there you know what would really help?" "What's that baby?" "You naked on that bed even though you look sexy as fuck" "oh yeah with our mums downstairs, and obviously the black shirt baby" "wait so does this mean when we get home then" I raise my eyebrows "get ready" "I'm going to take that as a yes." Leah goes downstairs and I finish getting ready and go downstairs and Emily and Lia are there "hey loser" "rude" "nice to see you Lia" "you too Chris" "right who has a bag big enough to put my buccal in?" "What's buccal?" Shit Lia has no idea everyone is looking at me "buccal is my rescue medication for when I have seizures" "you have seizures?" "Yes look it's a long story for a different time now that everyone is here I can crack open this" I pull a bottle of champagne out of the fridge. "Chris" I look at my mum "calm down mum I have this" I pull out apple juice and everyone laughs "I can still make it look legit." I pop open the champagne and pour everyone a glass and toast to mum and Kieth "wait before we leave can I just sort out and issue I have first" we all look at Leah and she comes over to me undoing a button on my shirt "ok all better" we all laugh. I open the front door "welcome to your transport for the evening" there is a man standing holding the limo door open. "How could anyone ever compete with my daughter" "I'm one of a kind mum" I kiss mums cheek "after you." We all get in the limo and everyone cracks open the second bottle of champagne and we arrive at the cafe near mums work and we step out of the limo. Mum greets everyone and everyone gets in the limo and I sit back next to Leah and pull her close to me. Leah rests her head on my shoulder and I kiss it. Mums friends look at us "you never told us your daughter is gay" "why does that matter?" "Oh it erm doesn't." I look at Leah and smile "hands up if your daughter is gay" mum, Gloria and Amanda put there hands up "hands up if your daughter is in this limo" they all keep there hands up "now hands up if your gay in this limo" me, Leah, Emily, Lia, Kat and Freya put our hands up "now look at the person you love" we all look at our partners and all of us have the biggest smiles on our face. "Now that that's out of the way, champagne anyone?" I pour everyone champagne everyone gets chatting away. "So what do you do Chris?" "I own my own business" "what kind of business" "a gym" "bet that comes in handy for you Diane" I look at my mum why did she invite these people? "Nahhh mums a natural beauty just like Amanda and Gloria."