The holiday part 2

We are 3 days into the holiday and I want to go on an adventure. Now it's time to work my charm on this gorgeous blonde who is lying beside me playing on her phone. Time to attack now whilst she is not expecting it I turn on my side facing Leah placing gentle kisses on her "hi beautiful" "hmmm what do you want?" "Me? Nothing my love" I continue placing gentle kisses along her jaw "hey baby?" "Mhmm" "how about we go to the local market today" I continue kissing down to her neck "uh huh nope, oh wow" I leave gentle bites on Leah's sweet spot on her neck "please?" I continue kissing down to her chest "nah huh, fucking hell" "but it could be fun" I take Leah's nipple in my mouth sucking on it drawing it out causing her to gasp "n-n-no." Damn going to have to try harder so I continue to kiss down her stomach "just an hour maybe 2 if we find somewhere to eat" I keep moving down parting Leah's legs kissing the inside of her thigh moving to the other one "fuck please Chris" "say yes to us going out" I move closer to her kissing either side of her entrance and Leah is moaning "ok we can go." That's all I needed to hear I lick up from her entrance to her clit and Leah's hands go straight into my hair I first start creating circles listening to Leah moaning always gets me keeps me going I start moving faster then insert 2 fingers moving in and out until Leah cries out. Once Leah comes down from her orgasm I join her back at the top of the bed cleaning my fingers off "that.. was.. unfair" "your the best baby I love you so much" "uh huh your going to get me in trouble with Vicky" "I promise baby I will be really careful and Mikel will take us and bring us back" "ok but anything and you tell me" "I will I promise."

We get up and get ready before having breakfast. Mikel arrives 15 minutes later so we get in the car and he drives us to the market. "Baby look at all of this so much culture here."

~Leah's POV~
I knew Chris was getting bored at the villa she is not the type to just sit around. Watching her interact with the locals taking in as much as she can honestly she is so cute. "Baby look at all of this so much culture here" "I know baby it's amazing." Chris is buying all sort of stuff I have no idea what they are or what they are for thankfully Mikel came with us and has taken the bags back to the car whilst we get some lunch. "How's the knee?" "It's perfect baby just like today" "I wish we could of done more I'm so sorry I pushed you too far" "Leah you didn't push me too far I should of said that I was in pain it was all on me" "yeah but.." "no Leah no buts and I promise just pool and sunbathing the rest of the time we are here."

We finish lunch then look around some more Chris has again bought loads which Mikel takes back to the car and we go back to the villa "how do you plan on getting this stuff home?" "I'll pay for the extra luggage" "what do you think Stefan will do for tea?" "Hmmm I'm thinking a mixed grill with some tzatziki and boiled potatoes and baked vegetables" "that's very specific" "that's what I asked for this morning and for you a prime ribeye with a garlic compound butter and chips with a side salad" "it's creepy how much you know me" "what kind of girlfriend will I be if I didn't know what you like to eat." She has a cheeky smirk on her face I know exactly what she is thinking. Tbh it would be hard not to know what she is thinking seeing as we have had so much sex so far. Chris says it's the best way to work out without actually working out. I'm fine with that I'm glad she talked me into doing this today. "Psshhhttt" "what? What's happened?" "Nothing I just got a slight pain is all" "where just in my knee I get them from time to time just that was quite sharp but gone now" "how often do you get them?" "Quite often but they are nothing to worry about ask Vicky if you don't believe me" "hmmmm ok then."

~Chris' POV~
When we get back to the villa we get into our swim stuff on but I agree no more activities today so I'm on one of the loungers with a cushion under my knee and an ice pack on. Boy I'm glad I'm on holiday nahhh you know what even though I can't do anything I'm still glad to be here. My heads been kind of fucked again lately so this has given me the chance to not think about anything and just be here with the women I love.

As I watch Leah swimming in the pool I become transfixed thinking on the positive things that's going on at the moment. And everything that has happened is because of Leah. You know when you have that 1 thing, that one constant thing that is good in your life and brings you the most joy? Well I'm looking at mine right now. Someone once told me you never forget your first love but you get 3 loves I don't believe that second part because you can have many loves. Love doesn't always have to be romantic there are platonic loves. I think now is the time I pull myself out of this funk and just enjoy the peace we have here. Fuck this I'm bored shit that's not happening anymore now this is our time before returning back to the madness of the world. "Penny for your thoughts" "I'm just thinking about the amazing time here that's all my love."

After a couple of hours Leah goes in the shower and I FaceTime my mum "hey baby girl how's the holiday going?" "It's so nice and relaxing but I managed to convince Leah to let me go to the local market the day, it was only for a couple of hours but that's all I needed" "so other than that what else you been up to?" "Sunbathing lots of sunbathing" "I can see look at the colour of you" "that's just because she hasn't been in the shower yet Diane" "rude" "Hi Leah Chris was just telling me how she convinced you into going to the market today" "yeah and she was like a kid at Christmas" "I can imagine Leah nothing changes right yous two go and enjoy yourself and I will see yous when you get back" "ok mum see you soon."

I hang up then go have a shower shower before getting changed. Me and Leah are sat outside again it where we spend most of our time. Stefan brings our tea out and it looks and smells amazing and let me tell you I devoured the whole bloody lot and now I have a food baby inside. "Did you enjoy that?" "I'm so glad we are already outside I don't think I can move for a while" "I'm not surprised baby I've never seen you eat so much" "it was farrr to nice to leave." We sit cuddled up watching the sunset "I'm going to miss doing this with you when we get home my love" "don't worry baby when your better we will go to the beach more and watch the sunset there" "I can't wait for that."

The rest of the holiday is very relaxed with lots of laughs and really good food. But now it's time to go home back to the real world. The flight was a late night flight so as soon as we get home we go to bed.