Staying with Kat

When I arrived at Kats apartment she was at work. Freya was home but working on her uni work. I was told I was staying in Kats room so I go straight there and set up my laptop and start working. I don't know how long I was working but when I look up Kat is stood at the door. I take my headphones off "hi" "hi, I knocked but you obviously never heard" "is everything alright?" "Yeah just checking on you" "oh I'm fine thank you" "you don't sound fine, may I?" Kat indicates for her to sit on the bed "it's your bed Kat I'm just the burden." Kat is shocked by this and sits on the bed "Chris you're not a burden we love having you around especially Freya because you come with Bella" Kat looks around "where is Bella?" "She on her bed here" I point to the side of the bed "I didn't think you would want her on your bed." Kat pats the Bella "Bella come" Bella jumps on the bed so Kat starts petting her "where's Freya?" "She is at uni but not for too long, are you going to come out of here?" "I'm going to feed Bella then take her out." I get up but Kat grabs my arm "you will talk to me won't you Chris?" "There's nothing to talk about" "I'm not sure how much of that I believe" "I'm fine I promise, now come Bella let's get you fed." I go and feed Bella then once she is done I take her for a walk. Whilst out I find a cafe and decide to have something to eat "hi can I sit here?" I look up and see a short brunette girl stood in front of me "everywhere else is taken" "erm yeah no problem" "thank you." I continue tapping away on my phone doing some work and also talking to Leah. "Wow busy girl" "Hm sorry what?" She laughs "I said busy girl" "yeah just a little bit" "anything interesting?" "Just work and also my partner" "work that doesn't leave you alone when your not there I know that one" "I own it so always busy" "oooo what is it?" "A gym" "nice which one maybe I know it." I look up from my phone "evolution in St Albans" "what no way?" "You know it?" "Know it my brother goes there 4 times a week for the autism friendly gym" "wow that's amazing do you know what he thinks about it?" "He loves it he just thinks the sessions should be longer" "fair comment anything else?" "Why don't I find out what he thinks then let you know?" "Yeah that would be great I'm Chris by the way" "Kelsey" "it's nice to meet you" "you too, so what brings you around here?" "I'm staying with some friends whilst my girlfriend is away" "aww nice and they didn't come with you?" "No I was just taking little miss here for a walk saw this place and thought I would give it a try, what about you?" "I moved here for work" "nice." We sit and talk for a while when I get a phone call from Kat "hey Kat" "hi Chris just seeing if you're alright?" "Yeah why?" "Just you've been gone 2 hours" "2 hours? Jesus right I'm on my way" "see you soon" "see you soon" I hang up "sorry I have to go" "yeah it was nice talking to you" "yeah you too." We swap numbers "I am busy for the next couple of weeks but I will let you know when I'm free" "brilliant David is going to be so happy" "good ok I will see you later" "bye Chris."

I arrive back at the apartment "hi everyone" "hi Chris are you hungry?" "No thanks I've ate" "would you like to join us for a movie?" "Ermm I'm a bit tired so I will just see yous tomorrow" "are you sure Chris?" "Yeahhh Leah will be phoning soon as well so" "ok only if your sure your alright?" "I'm fine I promise." And I actually am alright I'm excited about getting this feedback and I can't wait to tell Leah about it. I put something on the tele and set my laptop up ready for when Leah calls.

A few hours later Leah FaceTimes me "hi my love" "hi baby your looking very happy" "I am I have something exciting to tell you" "oooo you've peaked my interest I'm listening" "I went to a cafe tonight and got talking to this girl who knows the gym her brother uses it and we swapped numbers" "wait wait wait, hold on, you swapped numbers with a random girl" "yeah, are you mad?" "Am I mad? Of course I'm fucking mad Chris you swapped numbers with a random fucking girl" "but.." "but what Chris come on how in anyway is this a good thing?" "Her brother uses the gym.." "yeah I heard that and?" "And if you let me finish I can tell you why it's exciting" "fine" "baby he uses the autism friendly room, he has some feedback for starters longer sessions, she is going to find out the rest of the feedback and let me know, I can improve it for them and progress my business and make a fully safe space that they have some input in, wait do you think? Do you really think I could have eyes for anyone other than you?" "Baby next time you might want to start with the end part Jesus" "oh right sorry I'm just excited about this oh and she never got my personal number just my business mobile that's all" "can you blame me for worrying? I mean look at you people will be trying to get you left right and centre" "they can try but I'm all yours" "yes you are. How's things going at Kats?" "Yeah alright I'm staying in Kats room so I get to listen to all of them have sex, yeyyy meee, how's camp?" "Yeah good we did our first training session today and it's also nice to see everyone. How did you end up talking to this girl?" "She sat on my table because the cafe was full" "why were you at a cafe?" "I was walking Bella and wanted to give Freya and Kat some space plus I got some food" "where is Bella?" "She is on the bottom of the bed." I turn the laptop to show Bella "does Kat know she is on the bed?" "Kat put her on the bed" "she is so spoilt" "oh I know she is, so now you've seen my roommate show me yours" "oh right erm yeah" she turns her laptop and Jordan is there "G is injured so not in this camp" "and you sharing with your ex is not something I should of known? You could of told me when we were texting" "I know I'm sorry I should of said something" "yeah you should of" "baby I'm so sorry" "it's not like you had a choice I just wish you told me" "I know I'm sorry" "it's ok just tell me stuff" "I will baby I love you" "I love you too" "what you got planned tonight?" "Just staying in Kats room tonight" "are you sure that's a good idea?" "Yeah I'm still a little tired from last night" "yeah that was a brutal seizure, when have you next got an appointment?" "I spoke to dr Shelley today and he has moved my appointment to next week" "good I'm happy about that" "guess what we can do?" "What's that baby." I set Netflix up then start screen sharing "how did you do that?" "I learnt it when setting up all the computers and that, my tech guy showed me" "so we can watch movies together?" "We can my love" "this is awesome." We sit and watch pitch perfect, Bella comes to the top of the bed and I cuddle into her and end up falling asleep.

~Leah's POV~
I look at the top of my screen and see Chris asleep and what I would give to be in her arms. "You alright Leah?" "Yeah fine" I end the call and send Chris a text
Me - Hi baby you fell asleep so I hung up. Have a lovely sleep I love you so much and I will speak to you tomorrow night xx

I get up and head to the door "where you going?" "I'm going to see Beth" "I'll come" "I need to speak to her alone" "oh ok then." I walk along to Beth's room and knock on the door "Leah what you doing it's late?" "Where is Jill?" "She is staying with Ellen with Steph not being here" "so you have a spare bed?" "Yeah why?" "Can I move in here?" "Yeah but why?" "I just want to move out of Jordan's room is all" "yeah alright then." I go along to my room and get all my things "what are you doing Leah?" "I'm going to move in to Beth's room" "why?" "Because I love Chris and it's not fair I do this to her" "what share a room with a teammate?" "No share a room with you." I finish getting my stuff together then head along to Beth's room. "Thanks for this Beth" "no problem at all." We both go to bed and go to sleep.

The next day I wake up and go through training. I can't wait to talk to Chris so I decide to FaceTime her after having my shower "hi my love your early tonight" "hi baby I wanted to show you my roommate" "Leah I don't want to see Jordan" I turn my laptop and Beth is sat there waving "hi Chris" "hi Beth" Chris is beaming right now "right I'm going to leave you love birds too it" "thanks Beth." Beth leaves and I turn the laptop back onto my knee properly "you have no idea how much I love you" "I love you Chris and I should never of been in a room with Jordan or I should of at least told you and for that I'm so sorry" "don't think about it for a moment my love that's not important now" "what is important?" "Me, you, Bella our family and our future" "well I have to go down for tea now baby" "ok my love I will speak to you later yeah?" "Of course baby" "good I love you" "I love you more" "impossible." I hang up and go downstairs for tea.

~Chris' POV~
After Leah hangs up I go into the lounge area "room for a little one" "of course Bella can join us" "ha ha your so funny Freya for that no puppy cuddles" at the word cuddles Bella runs over and jumps into my arms "whoops oh well." I sit on the sofa and watch a movie with Ben, Lucy, Kat and Freya "I feel so single right now" "but you're not single" "I feel it now though." Part way through the movie I decide to go back into the bedroom. I really can't settle I just want my own home.