Ring shopping

Today is the day we can all get together to go ring shopping. Amanda mum and Kat are coming with me but I asked if Freya can stay at home I just can't deal with her right now. The interview was released yesterday and went viral there has been some hate but a whollleeeee lot of love. Everyone has just arrived "how are you doing Kat?" "Me, I'm ok Chris" "your face is telling me something else, you know if you couldn't face it you didn't have to come with us today" "I wanted to, to be honest me and Freya are a little distant at the moment" "your a better person than me because I still want to hurt Renee" "can we not talk about this anymore" "of course, come on guys it's time to go." We head into London and go to the first jewellers "hi can I help you?" "I'm looking for an engagement ring" "ok our selection is just here" "thank you." The sales assistant pulls out a tray of rings "do you know what you're looking for?" "Not a bloody clue but I'll know it when I see it" we look through them and Amanda point one out "what about something like this?" "It's nice but it's not Leah" mum and Kat see one "this one's nice Chris" "Nahh I don't like it." After deciding this is not the shop we move onto the next one and as we are looking through the rings I hear from the door "omg that Leah Williamson's mum and girlfriend" "shit hide the rings" me and Amanda turn around "hi" "omg can we get a photo?" I look at Amanda "erm yeah sure why not" we take a photo with them "why are yous in a jewellery shop?" Shit, shit, shit "can you keep a secret?" The girls look excited "yeahh!!" "We are shopping for Leah's birthday present" "Woww cool, thank you for the picture" "no problem take care girls" they head off and again I cannot find what I'm looking for so we go to the next shop "please please have something I can get an idea from" "sweetheart you have time" "ermmm do we not know that I am an impatient person? Yes we have time but I don't want time." I'm still not finding what I want "you know we do custom made jewellery" everyone looks at me "hmmmm custom made you say" "Chris how are you going to get a ring made when you don't know what your looking for?" "Ahhh Kat, Kat, Kat my dear friend I'm not thinking of a ring" "ok what are you thinking of?" "Leah's birthday present" I pull up the gunner sign off the Arsenal badge on my phone "so you make anything?" "Anything" "ok then I will have this symbol made into ear rings but studs and not big" "what material?" "24ct gold" "ok I will fill out the order form now" "thanks." Everyone is staring at me "what?" "Your unbelievable do you know that?" I just put a big cheesy smile on my face. "Ok that's done is there anything else I can help you with?" "Nope that's everything thank you, now let me treat you lovely ladies to some lunch" "your just buttering me up so you can marry my daughter" "I thought my wit and charm did that not to mention my devilish good looks" "such a modest person aren't you Chris" "I know Kat it's great isn't it?" We all head off to a Chinese restaurant "I've been craving Chinese for a while but this gives me an excuse to eat one." I get a text off Leah "ermmm shit" "what's the matter?" I show everyone my phone.
Leah - Why are you and my mum in a jewellery shop? X
"How the hell did she know that?" "I don't know I really don't"
Me - What are you talking about baby? X
Leah sends a photo of me and Amanda with the 2 girls "guess they can't keep a secret after all" "what you going to say?" "I'm going to say the truth, that you and mum were in the background shopping for something for Kieth" "but I can't lie Chris" "then I picked the wrong person to come ring shopping with me didn't I? Please Kat it's not like I'm lying because I am cheating on her is it?" "No your right ok say that"
Me - Oh that mum and dads anniversary is coming up and she is shopping for dads present x
Leah - But you couldn't remember that? And why is my mum there? X
Me - Baby do you know how many shops we have been in? It's girls day no partners just me mum Kat and your mum x
Leah - Are yous having a nice day? X
Me - We are but I'm missing you I can't wait to see you in a couple of days x
Leah - I miss you too I will phone you later when training x
Me - ok my love enjoy training and I will speak to you later I love you x
Leah - I love you too baby x

After lunch we go to Ernest Jones where I see a gorgeous white and rose gold ring with flower diamonds and I cannot take my eyes off it. Mum Kat and Amanda are looking on the other side "I found it" "what?" They are all staring at me "I found it, I found the ring" "really?" "Yes mum really come here all of you" they all come over and I show them "yeah you found it sweetheart Leah will love that" "thanks Amanda." After I order the ring I also have them engrave it with 'always and forever'. We go back to Amanda's where Bella is "where's my baby? Come here then" Bella comes running over and I lie on the floor making a fuss of her.

Leah and her soldierजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें