Getting ready for internaional break

I wake up with Leah still in the same position as we fell asleep, with her head on my chest. I kiss her head and she slowly wakes up "morning baby" "good morning my love" "what time is it?" I look at my phone "10am" "did Xander sleep all night?" "He did" "and he's still asleep?" "He is" "oh my god ha ha yes!" "I know my love it's amazing" "your amazing last night was amazing our family is amazing my life is amazing." I squeeze Leah "you know my love you leave for international break in a week and we need to tell Xander" "I know but I'm going to be gone for the full 6 weeks holidays what if he thinks I've left him" "he won't baby I won't ever let him think that plus we will FaceTime everyday you can and he will be at every match I promise my love" "I don't deserve you Chris I really don't." I sit up and look Leah straight in her eyes "hey don't you ever say anything like that and I mean it Leah I love you so much I could never put it into words where has this come from?" "I don't know I'm going to miss yous" "we will miss you more my love, how about we get Xander up and I will cook us a special breakfast and we tell Xander and we make this week special?" "Can I get Xander up?" "Of course my love I will see you both downstairs" I get up giving Leah a kiss and get ready before going downstairs.

I'm making breakfast when Xander comes running downstairs "mummy I sleep all night." I pick him up giving him a kiss "you did baby well done and you look so much happier and not like a grumpy boy this morning" I start making grumpy faces and Xander laughs. Leah walks in the kitchen "aren't we full of giggles this morning?" "Mama, mummy making gwumpy face" "yeah because you're not a grumpy boy this morning." We continue talking until breakfast is cooked and Leah helps me plate up and put it on the table. There is a knock on the door so Leah goes and gets it and I cut up Xanders breakfast so it cools faster "fank you mummy" "mummy?" I know that voice without even turning around "no bleeping way!" I turn around and stand up giving Georgie a hug "what are you doing here? How are you here?" "I messaged Leah to see if yous were still together" "I'm insulted that you thought we wouldn't be" "what Leah never mentioned was this little man here" "oh yeah this is our son I tell you what there is food on the bench make yourself a plate up and join us" "is that alright Leah?" "Of course Georgie."

Georgie joins us "so little man what's your name?" Xander stops eating and looks at Georgie "my mummy was a soldier and my mama weally weally stwong" Georgie laughs "I know your mummy was a soldier that's how I know her because I'm a soldier." Xanders eyes go wide and I can see he is excited "you mummy fwiend?" "I am so if I'm mummy's friend does that mean I get to know your name?" Xander looks at me and I nod "my name Xander Taylor Williamson, mummy say I not wobinson anymore and never again" "well hello Xander Taylor Williamson I'm Georgie it's nice to meet you." Xander continues eating "how are you doing Georgie?" "Yeah good thanks Leah I hear yous are getting married soon?" "How are you finding this stuff out?" "Emily" "of course I was hoping you's would be home so I can invite yous" "we will be there Chris."

Once we finish eating we get Xanders shoes on and he plays in the garden with Bella "he's gorgeous Chris" "I know he has come along so much" "does he always say that when you meet him?" "About me and Leah?" "Yeah" "yeah he does we think it is his way of scaring people" "why?" "His birth mum was a nasty piece of work" "and does he always say his full name?" "Well the adoption hasn't happened yet but being a Robinson was really triggering to him so he recently and I mean like a week ago found out his new name and he loves it" "I can't believe you of all people are getting married and have a son" "with another on the way." Shit I didn't mean to say that out loud "omg really? Leah?" "No promise you won't say anything but Xanders birth mum is pregnant again but she is not allowed kids at all so we are getting him" "Chris this is amazing does he know?" "No not yet" "he will be so happy."

Leah finally comes out after washing up "what took so long baby?" "I was getting the riff raff in?"
"The what?" I turn and see fingers poff and the boss stood there "no fucking way! What are yous doing here?" I stand and give them a hug "we came to see you sarge" "don't call me that please" "but.." "please fingers, and poff you don't smell well done mate your becoming an adult" "ha ha your so funny, how's your fucked up brain doing?" "Still better than yours mate because I have one" "ahhh like no time has passed at all" "come sit down I need to introduce you to someone." We all sit down "Xander come here baby I want you to meet some people" Xander comes running over but stays close to me and Leah. The boss crouches in front of him "hi young man what's your name?" "My mummy was a soldier and my mama weally weally stwong!" Georgie laughs and the boss looks confused "baby these are soldiers I used to work with them, this is  Poff, fingers and the boss Charlie" "but mummy you the boss" "I am at the gym but this was my boss in the army" "mama who your boss?" "Jonas is but are you going to tell them who you are?" "I Xander Taylor Williamson no wobinson" "well Xander how old are you?" "4" "4 wow we will have you in the army in no time" "like hell you will boss he's not joining I won't allow it" "you know that's not how it works Chris" "don't put it in his head Charlie please I couldn't loose my son" "we never lost you" "I NEARLY DIED!" "Baby calm down" I look at Xander who is cuddled into Leah "I'm sorry for shouting baby." I take a couple of deep breaths "sorry for shouting I'm calm come here buddy" Xander slowly comes over and I pick him up putting him on my knee "I love you Xander and I will never hurt you, I didn't mean to shout" "wove you mummy, mummy I play soldier with gorgie?" "Have you asked her?" "Gorgie we play soldier?" "Erm what do we say mister?" "Pwease" "of course we can."