Game day

~Leah's POV~
I wake up to the sound of my alarm and I am so tired. Chris had a nightmare last night about something happening to Xander so she was phoning her mum at 2.45 this morning taking ages to get back to sleep. Chris starts to stir waking up "what you doing awake baby you have barely slept" "it's only fair because I kept you up I'm so sorry my love" "it's not your fault baby please go back to sleep" "Leah my love we can have an early night when Xander is home" "sounds good to me are yous watching the game today?" "Every game my love what time do you have to leave?" "In an hour" "ok I will run your bath whilst you go fill up on cereal" "you know I love you right?" "I should hope so my wife" "no I mean really really love you" "and I really really love you my love." I give Chris a kiss then go downstairs where I start eating my cereals. Once I'm done I go back upstairs "your bath awaits my love" "thank you baby, I have an idea" "ok I'm listening" "how would you like to join me?" Chris walks into the bathroom removing her top and I start laughing and following her. Chris climbs into the bath "oh fuck hot" I laugh and climb into the bath sitting in between Chris' legs and she wraps her arms around me "I love it when we do this" "me too my love me too." Chris starts running her fingers gently over my skin and we just sit there and soak.

When we are finished I get dried and ready "right baby I have to go now I will see you when I get home" "ok my love see you later." I give Chris a kiss then head to the training ground. When I arrive Lotte is just getting out of her car "hi Leah" "hey Lotte thanks for that club recommendation we went last night and had the best night" "aw I'm glad to hear that who did you get to watch Xander?" "Oh he stayed at my mums" "when will we see him again he is such a sweet little boy?" "Why don't we go to the park later he loves walking Bella with Chris. To be fair Chris loves it also because she has lost Bella to Xander." Steph puts her arm around me "who lost Bella to Xander, Chris?" "Yeah" "that woman has so much love to give" "she does which reminds me.." Jonas shouts over "Ladies on the pitch we will do 1 hour of training then head to the stadium" "we'll finish this in the coach."

We do our training then get on the coach "what were you saying earlier Leah?" "Oh right yeah thanks Kim so Chris' birthday is in a couple of months and I may not be there for it but that doesn't mean I can't make it special right?" "Of course" "so I was speaking to Diane yesterday and she said Chris has always wanted a 1969 acoustic fender guitar" "rigghhhtttt?" "I need help finding one it's going to be her present from Xander" "that is one big present from Xander" "she deserves it, she is the best mother and deserves everything the world can give" "your right Leah of course your right we will help you find one" "thank you Viv."

~Chris' POV~
Mum and Amanda bring Xander and Bella home "there's my prince I missed you" "I miss you mummy" "how was your sleepover? Were you good?" "Yes mummy I sleep all night" "well that's make one of us baby" "what happened last night Chris?" "I had a very real nightmare that freaked me out I'm sorry mum" "it's ok should we get little man changed?" "You're coming with us?" "Of course I am it is my grandson's first football game" "in other words you're still not talking to dad. Come on handsome let's go get your top on because I'm taking you to see mama play football" "I go see mama?" "Yeah and all your aunties" "yeyyyy!" Xander runs to the gate at the bottom of the stairs "mummy huwwy" "I'm coming." I take Xander upstairs and change him into his arsenal top and jumper I take his coat just incase.

We get in the car and head to the stadium when we get there I text my dad.
Me- mum has come to the game with me, Amanda and Xander you best get here and make up with her!
Dad- brilliant thanks kid she has been ignoring me all day
Me- then get your arse down here then

"Who you texting?" "Just Emily should we go in big guy?" "Yeah I see mama" "you will." I see mum glaring at me "why you looking at me like that mum?" "Just seeing if you're lying to me" "about?" "Who you're messaging" "why would I lie about that?" "Just checking is all" "okkkkk nana's being weird bubs." We go in and get our seats just in time for the team to come out and warm up "MAMA!!" "Shhh bubs remember it's a secret for when she is finished" "shhh secret" "that's my boy." Once the teams warm up they go back inside "where mama gone?" "She's gone to put her game top on she will be back out soon."