The future

When we get home Alex and Emily go home. As soon as Leah opens the door I pick her up bridal style "got to do this properly" I carry her across the threshold "what a gentleman" "and don't you forget it." Leah gives me a kiss followed by lots of little ones "are you going to put me down now?" "Nope" "and why not?" "Because your my wife now and I don't have to" "say that again" "your my wife" Leah gets excited then gives me another kiss "mrs Williamson I love it, please put me down though so I can get your present" "ok but one more kiss." Leah gives me a long kiss then I put her down. Leah then runs upstairs and comes down with a box then takes my hand walking me into the kitchen putting the box on the island "ok you can open it now" "okkkk."

I sit on the bar stool and start to undo the bow when Leah puts her hand on the box "what if you don't like? Oh god I'm shitting myself now" I put my hand on Leah's "if it's from you my love I will love it I promise" I take Leah's hand giving it a kiss and continue to open the box and it has leaflets in it "what are these?" "Have a look" I take a closer look and they are for local adoption agencies "baby what are you saying right now? Are you saying what I think you're saying?" "Well now we are married and I said after we're married" "soooo we're having a child?" "Would you like to have a child with me?" "Leah my love I would love nothing more than to have a child with you" Leah is sat on the stool opposite me with her legs in between mine "we're having a kid?" "We're having a kid my love" Leah stands up in between my legs kissing me deeply then moving to my neck "oh fuck me" "mhmm" "w..w..wait" "what why? You know I love you in a suit and we just got married and.." "I know and I know butttt just hold the idea for 3 minutes and 18 seconds" "that's very specific."

I get up and put 2 worlds collide on by Demi Lovato and pull Leah in for a dance "this is why the specific time my love. Leah Williamson my love, my life and now my wife" "Christina Williamson  I still can't believe it." Ok that did something to me so I kiss Leah deeply "what brought that on?" "My name" "Christina Williamson?" "Ok that'll do it" I pick Leah up kissing her and carrying her upstairs whilst kissing her. Leah stops me "w..what just happened?" "I need to tell you something else" "right now?" "In anticipation of you saying yes to the adoption I made an appointment for next week." I don't say anything I can't say anything I end up pinning Leah against the wall kissing her with such a passion a woman who is making all of my dreams come true. I cannot contain myself anymore and start ripping Leah's clothes off continuing to our bedroom and she's pulling my clothes off. I put Leah on the bed and things are getting very very hot right now I'm placing kisses all over Leah's body listening as she lets out soft moans. The only thing that is ruining this very beautiful moment is our phones constantly ringing but we are ignoring it.

I move back up to Leah's eye line "baby it might be important" "baby it's our wedding night yes they don't know that but Leah we asked for 2 days that's it" I flop on the bed beside Leah "we are always there for everyone why couldn't we just have this time?" Leah gets off the bed and goes into my jacket pocket "what are you doing?" She gets my phone out and then gets hers out putting them in the drawer beside the bed, before coming and sitting on me pinning my arms above my head kissing me "your right baby this is our wedding night" "you do know that they will just vibrate in the draw" "I switched them off" "genius." I grab Leah flipping her over and kissing her moving my hand down her body inserting 2 fingers inside "mmmmm Chris" "hmm I love it when you say my name like that." I keep moving slowly in and out hitting all the right places. I manage to keep this going for quite some time before I start stimulating her "oh fuck Chris!" Leah starts to cry out and I can't help but smile. Leah opens her eyes "what you smiling at?" "My gorgeous wife." Leah sits up kissing me pushing me back on the bed. Leah kisses my neck causing me to moan. Leah inserts her fingers "fuck baby." I'm holding onto Leah for dear life until she has me crying out. Eventually we flop on the bed trying to catch our breath after our 4th orgasm of the night.