Training abroad

~Leah's POV~
I wake up in Chris' arms and I don't want to move. I check the time on my phone 8:30 shit she has slept in "baby? Baby wake up" she turns over pulling the pillow over her head "Chris wake up!" "What? What's the matter?" "You slept in" she sits bolt upright "fuck what time is it?" "8:30" she lies back down "I'm not going in until later I have physio this morning" "ohhhhh sorry baby" "your turn to feed Bella my turn to sleep" "your too cute baby" "nothing cute about me my love all strong and that" "shut up your cute and you know it." I give Chris a kiss then go downstairs to feed Bella and let her in the garden. I go back upstairs and have a quick shower I definitely need one after last night. I go back into the bedroom and Bella has snuggled into Chris honestly it is so cute I just have to take a picture. I kiss Chris on the head then leave for training.

Once I arrive at training I get my boots on and head out to the pitch. Jonas gathers us up "ladies we are doing a short session today because we are flying out to America tomorrow for a week of training. Shit why did I forget the week away it happens every season after Christmas break. Balls I'm going to have to tell Chris when I get home. It'll be fine Leah stop stressing oh god I hope she will be fine. I start training and get lost in my thoughts a lot "Leah what's going on with you?" "It's nothing Lotte don't worry" "are you sure" "yeah I'm fine honestly" "ok." We continue training I try my best to stay focused. It comes to dinner time I'm sat texting Chris when some of the girls come over to me "what's going on Leah?" "Not.." "don't lie to us" "fine sit down then" Kim, Steph, Lia, Jen, Beth, Viv and Jordan sit down "sorry Jordan but you can't know" "what why?" "Because you can't" Jordan gets up and storms off "I'm worried about Chris when we are away" "why what's going on with Chris?" "So everything that we heard off Emily was true she did overdose, she did struggle with alcohol and she was self harming" "oh my god" all the girls are in shock "yeah so her mum is obviously not jumping with joy about us which i can't blame her but the other day her mum came around to the flat full of war according to Kieth she shouldn't of come around but she kept having a go at Chris for many different reasons. Remember that night Chris got drunk and me and Emily had to take the bottle of her" "yeah?" "Well I hid it in a cupboard that we don't use and forgot about it, well Diane thought Chris was drinking again went looking through the cupboards and found it. She accused Chris of drinking again and didn't believe her then called Chris a disappointment" "poor Chris" "yeah well that didn't go down to well, Chris locked herself in the bathroom and cut herself, I didn't know until later when the blood had soaked through her bandage and top onto my top. She let me clean it up and that but I'm worried that something might trigger her when I'm away." I'm sat looking at all the girls who don't know what to say well that's until Jen opens up "Leah it's not healthy you stressing about wether Chris can cope or not you shouldn't have to worry about if she is going to hurt herself or start drinking" "it's my fault she is in this state mine and Jordan's I never told anyone this but that night I left I watched her heart shatter I couldn't turn around because I couldn't bare to see the look on her face. The last thing she said to me was but I love you and that was as I walking out of the door and that still runs through my head now. I'm lucky she forgive me, I'm lucky she gave me another chance. You know she hadn't even spoken to me yet and pushed me out of the way of a drunk driver getting run over herself. So yes it is my problem and concern. I love her ok she is the love of my life so yeah I will forever worry about her."

I get up and walk away wiping the tears off my face when I feel arms wrap around me from behind "when do we get to see her again we miss her" "we could do a movie night at mine tonight after packing if you want?" "That sounds like a plan" "ok so let go of me Beth and I will phone her." I phone Chris "hi baby are you busy?" "Never for you my love what's up?" "The girls want to see you how do you feel about a movie night tonight?" "Can I invite Kat and Freya?" "Of course" "then I would love too" "brilliant well I will see you when I get home" "I think you will be home before me baby" "ok then I will see you when you get home" "ok my love I will see you later I love you" "love you too baby." I do training for a further 3 hours before finishing for the day.

When I arrive home Bella doesn't jump all over me like usual I see her lead is gone, Chris must of took her to work. I go upstairs and pack i really hope this week flies over I'm going to be away from my two girls for a week. Jesus Leah it's just a week what you going to for the euros if you get a call up your talking 6 weeks away. Right 1 problem at a time first pack. Once I'm finished I have a shower then change into some jogger and a Chris' hoody she will probably tell me off or if I just bat my eyes she will easily forgive me. The first lot of girls arrive "what's that Katie?" "Wine" "no go put it in the car or something but no alcohol especially at the moment" "but.." "Katie no you don't like it don't stay" "ok I will put it in the car" "thank you the rest come in" "where's Bella?" "Chris has took her to work but don't worry Steph she will be back in a bit" "Chris works?" I look at Katie "what's that supposed to mean?" "No nothing just wasn't expecting you to say that" "yes Chris works and she works damn hard she owns her own gym" "wow how's that working out?" "Really good it's really took off" "that's awesome I'm really happy for her" "yeah me too." Lia and Emily arrive "hi Lia, hi Emily" "hi Leah" "where's Chris?" "Nice to see you too Emily she is at the gym but won't be long, look Emily I know I messed up but I'm trying to make everything right I promise I am" "well I'm still not.." "I don't think Chris would forgive you if you upset Leah would she Emily?" Thank god for the arrival of Kat and Freya she gives me a hug "nice to see you again Leah" "you too Kat and you Freya please come in everyone is in the sitting room" "thank you Leah, Emily be kind" "fine, nice to see you Leah." I appreciate the effort I go in the sitting room and we are all talking when I'm charged by Bella "hello you did you have fun at work with mummy, have you been good?" "She's been an angel as always I'm just going to feed her" "wait I'll come with you I need to tell you something" "hmmm right ok." We go into the kitchen "is everything alright?" "Yeah so I found out today we are going to America for the week for training as of tomorrow" "oh wow that's awesome" "will you be alright?" "Leah my love I do most of the cooking and funnily enough I am a big girl I think I will survive a week" "ha ha that's not what I meant" "I know but I have my therapy session next week plus lots to focus on at the gym I will be fine I promise, now can I have my kisses?" "Sorry." I kiss Chris and she picks me up "we have guests" "hopefully not for too long." Chris puts Bella's food down and we go into the sitting room Katie runs over jumping on Chris and the rest of the girls follow "fucking hell" "careful don't hurt her" "takes more than these softies to hurt me my love" "who you calling soft?" "You McCabe" they start play fighting "right enough" "let me up so I can see my friends" "ouch that hurt" "that includes you Steph also" "yeyyy." Chris gets up going to see Kat, Freya and Emily then we all sit down watching a movie "I just realised your wearing my hoody" "I also taking it with me tomorrow" "oh are you really?" "Yep" "I guess that's me told."

Halfway through the movie Bella sits in front of Chris barking "I know Bella it's that time" "you're not taking her now are you?" "Yeah she knows what time it is she isn't daft baby" "well not a long one then how many times has she been out today?" "A few times" "yeah so definitely not a long walk" this sends Bella hyper and barking "shit I said the word" "you did so there is no turning back now" she turns to Kat, Freya and Emily "are yous coming?" "Yeah that would be nice." They take Bella out "did you tell Chris about America?" "Yeah I did she said she will be fine plus she has a therapy session next week so that makes me feel better" "so your going to enjoy yourself then" "yes i am going to enjoy myself." As we all continue talking Bella runs in first going straight to her bed. I love how Chris has got her trained. Yeah I had her slightly trained before but now she is so obedient.  "Bella is so well behaved" "you want to see her when we say bed time Kim" Bella runs upstairs and Chris face palms "yep that one was on me I will go get her." Chris runs up shouting of Bella and when she comes down I decide to have some fun with Freya. "So Freya I need a word with you" everyone starts looking at me "me? Erm why?" "I heard you were setting Chris up on dates" "it was just one and trust me it did not go well" "please don't do it again" Chris peaks her head around from me "yeah Freya please don't do that again that wasn't nice at all" we all laugh "your telling me who fakes an alien invasion to get out of a date?" Chris points at herself "this legend right here" "full of yourself much baby?" "Here considering the circumstances that was genius." We are all sat laughing and talking before everyone goes home and me and Chris go to bed.