1

1 Chapter 1

Plane merchant Wang Xiaoquan TXT full set download

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

Chapter 1

When sixteen-year-old Wang Xiaoquan was kicked out of the orphanage with his meager luggage, he didn't know whether he should laugh in relief or cry while holding his heart. Although the money in hand is pitiful, it is still good to be able to escape the slavery and exploitation of the female headmistress who is as duplicitous as a vampire. In any case, he is free from today!

"Is even God going to cry for me?" Wang Xiaoquan looked at the sky that turned dark in the blink of an eye, curled his lips and laughed at himself in depression. In his heart, he regretted that he should not throw away the old umbrella that could keep out wind and rain, but Wang Xiaoquan was not slow at all. He held the small bag in his arms and ran towards the school.

But no matter how fast he ran, he couldn't run as fast as a thunderstorm. Just as Wang Xiaoquan ran into the school gate, the heavy rain started pouring down, drenching Wang Xiaoquan. If he gets wet, he gets wet. After all, its not a big deal if he gets caught in the rain in the summer. Just treat it like a shower, but why did Mao want to strike him with lightning? Hell, hes been struggling so hard for sixteen years. Is it easy? ! After working diligently and hard for so long, he finally surrendered to the servitude of that old woman. Is it really God who wants to kill Wang Xiaoquan! ?

Just as Wang Xiaoquan was waiting for death with despair and anger, something unexpected happened. When the lightning that looked extremely fierce and dazzling struck him, he only felt numb and comfortable (⊙o⊙) ! Could it be that God took pity on him? Or is this thunder relatively mild?

Wang Xiaoquan, who survived the catastrophe, didn't dwell on the reason, and ran towards the dormitory with his small bag in his arms. Although this thunder was gentle, it did not mean that other thunders were not cruel. He did not want to be struck again. If he was not careful, he would be struck to pieces and he would be finished.

He leaned against the entrance of the dormitory building, caressing his chest and breathed for a while. After his racing heart finally calmed down, Wang Xiaoquan walked towards the third floor with his small bag in hand. He lives in room 303 on the third floor, a small room with four people to a room, which is much more comfortable than the other large rooms with eight or even twelve people to a room. This can be regarded as the school's preferential treatment for top students.

It was now the weekend, and all the other students had gone home to enjoy the warmth of their family. Only he, a lonely man with no father, no mother, and no home, stayed alone in school. Wang Xiaoquan opened the door and entered the room. He quickly took out the clothes in his small bag and spread them on the bed to dry. Then he quickly took off his soaked shoes and put on slippers. He took a soap, shampoo and towel and walked to the bathroom. The conditions of their school are pretty good. There is a shower head in the small bathroom. Although taking a bath is a bit cold in winter, it is still very comfortable in summer. It is much more comfortable than when I had to hold a basin and pour water on my body in junior high school.

"Lu la la la la la la, I love taking a bath. The turtle fell down. Yao Yao Yao. Be careful of fleas. There are so many bubbles. Yao Yao Yao. The submarine is praying. I love bathing. The skin is good. Yao Yao Yao. Take it with you. The shower cap is jumping up and down, yaoyaoyao..." Although Wang Xiaoquan was born in a miserable life, he is a real optimist. At a young age, he knows very well that even if he lives a cynical and miserable life, God will not I will prefer him. Instead of making myself uncomfortable and the people around me uncomfortable, it is better to live happily. At least I enjoy the happiness and the people around me are also comfortable.

"Ding, the plane trading system has begun to bind to the host soul. Now the countdown begins, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6..." Just as Wang Xiaoquan was happily taking a bath, an electronic sound seemed to sound directly in his head. This carefree optimist was no longer calm. This clear and cold voice made Wang Xiaoquan unable to convince himself that it was an auditory hallucination.

Wang Xiaoquan, who was covered in foam and petrified, had not yet reacted. As the countdown counted to "1", something similar to a computer display suddenly appeared in the void in front of him. "Uh, is this the so-called survival of a catastrophic life that will lead to good fortune?" This kid has been stupid and bold since he was a child. Others chose to obey under the vampire dean's power, but he rose up to resist, otherwise he would not have reached sixteen. The minimum age limit of 10 years old was kicked out by that old woman.

"Hello host number A666688, welcome to the plane trading system carefully developed by the Universe Alliance Huanyu Group. From now on you will become one of the lucky ones selected and start the plane trading journey... Huanyu Group was founded in In the star calendar year 9877993, we are committed to developing commodity transactions between different planets and planes..." Wang Xiaoquan listened with dull eyes for a long time, and finally understood how precious and magical his belated "future" was. The chance of being hit by him was less than one in a trillion. It seemed that he, Wang Xiaoquan, was very lucky!

After listening to the calm electronic music for a long time, Wang Xiaoquan also roughly understood the trading rules of the plane trader. After washing his hair and body in two or two times, Wang Xiaoquan jumped up and down on his hard wooden bed wearing a vest and shorts. After rolling around twice, his excitement finally calmed down. Sitting on the bed and leaning against the wall, Wang Xiaoquan began to calm down and learn about this so-called plane trading system.

With his finger, he clicked on the "Beginner's Guide" folder floating on the screen not far in front of him, and Wang Xiaoquan began to read it seriously. Although this child has a carefree temper, he is extremely serious about what he does. Otherwise, he would not have been ranked first in his grade since he started school and won a lot of certificates, prizes and bonuses. He firmly believes in the principle that "knowledge is power", and he must clearly understand the connections in everything he does, otherwise he will run around like a headless fly and there will never be any good results.

After understanding the prohibition regulations and related rights and obligations, Wang Xiaoquan clicked on the "Personal Properties" folder and began to check the relevant information that even he himself was not very clear about.

Host Name: Wang Xiaoquan

Host Age: 16

Plane: Basic Plane

Host Level: 0 Stars

Host Balance: 0 Star Coins

"Uh, I'm really broke. The system is so stingy, it doesn't even provide novice equipment..." Wang Koizumi muttered something in a low voice. Seeing that there was no response from the system, he said no more and began to fumble to connect with other hosts, trying to get rid of those two big and bright zeros.

"Shopkeeper Liu, the host of the basic plane, requested a video. Are you connected?" Just when Wang Xiaoquan was at a loss what to do, a metallic electronic voice sounded in his head. Wang Xiaoquan was so happy that he exclaimed, "I can't find anything even if I break through iron shoes. It doesn't take any effort to get it." ".

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Statement: All content on this site is collected and searched from the Internet. It is for preview only. The copyright belongs to the original author and publisher. Please delete it within 24 hours after downloading. If you like it, please buy the original version. Email address of this site: sjwxcom# qq.com (#replaced with @).

Copyright © 2005-2011 sjwx.info - The best TXT novel download website and mobile novel download portal .