88

"Ding dong ding dong ding dong..."

"Well, it's so noisy. Who disturbs people's dreams so early in the morning..." Wang Xiaoquan was given a headache by the persistent ringing of the doorbell and narrowed his eyes. Angrily, he kicked Qin Han, who was sleeping beside him, and fell asleep again with his head covered. Anyone who is familiar with Wang Xiaoquan knows that it is best not to disturb him when he is awake, otherwise, just look at someone who was kicked out of bed with a confused look on his face. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Qin Han dazedly rubbed his butt that was a little painful from the fall and stood up unsteadily. He stood there for a while before he realized what the situation was. Looking at Wang Xiaoquan who was wrapped like a silkworm chrysalis on the big bed, and then at the fluffy off-white carpet on the floor beside the bed, Qin Han patted his chest with some fear: Fortunately, there was a thick carpet beside the bed. , Fortunately, yesterday he transformed his body and stepped into the threshold of the world of cultivation. Otherwise, this kick wouldn't have caused anything wrong with him!

The doorbell that disturbed my dreams has not stopped, it is still ringing "ding-dong" and "ding-dong" persistently. Qin Han suddenly remembered that yesterday Wang Xiaoquan said that he would go out to sea with some friends today. Then his eyes lit up and the corners of his mouth curled up. Qin Han deliberately pulled down the collar of his nightgown with a gentle and elegant smile. He walked briskly towards the door.

"Hello, what's the matter?" Qin Han asked calmly and elegantly, as if he didn't see the suddenly stiff smiles of the young people at the door.

"Uh, sorry, did we remember the wrong room? That's right, that's the room number." Yu Lei muttered a few words in a low voice, then looked at the house number to make sure he remembered it correctly, and then raised his voice With an unnatural smile on his face, he asked Qin Han: "Um, does Wang Xiaoquan live here?" "

You guys are looking for Xiaoquan. Come in and sit down. Xiaoquan is still sleeping. I'll wake him up..." Qin Han asked Qin Han. Like a master, Han welcomed Yu Lei and others into the small living room in a familiar and natural manner. After bringing them juice, he walked into the bedroom with an apologetic smile.

"Haha, it seems like this hotel is good. It's not the peak tourist season yet, so there aren't enough rooms..." Yu Lei said with a stiff expression as he took a sip of juice and said with a dry smile. Although he looks simple and honest on the outside, he is also carefree in his daily life. In fact, he is very thoughtful and delicate. I am afraid he has noticed something, otherwise he would not be so embarrassed.

"Okay, stop talking nonsense, people don't care, you are so embarrassed!" An Yongning adjusted his black-rimmed glasses, rolled his eyes calmly, and sneered angrily. In fact, he was quite surprised. Judging from his years of seeing people, Wang Xiaoquan must be a straight man. He didn't expect the result to be so unexpected! Could it be that he met the legendary seed of infatuation? Just like the pig's feet said in the gay-themed tragedy film and television drama, I am not gay, I just fell in love with him, and he happens to be the same sex. (⊙o⊙)! An Yongning was shocked by his own thoughts and trembled violently while holding the juice.

"Don't make blind guesses. Maybe he is just a good friend and brother of Xiaoquan. He just lives in the same house. Why don't you make such a fuss..." Liu Hongwei, who is the most considerate, gentle and considerate, retorted without confidence. . He is introverted, shy, and has a weak personality, but he is not stupid. Every move of the man just now showed a message, that is, the relationship between him and Wang Xiaoquan is definitely unusual!

"I really don't know what you are struggling with. So what if they are lovers? It's not illegal to like the same sex! Besides, what age are we in now? What a fuss! Dear, you are OUT..." Mi Hui waved nonchalantly. He waved his hand, then seemed to remember something, and said in a low voice with a very obscene expression: "Brothers, this is great news. Xiaoquan has his heart. Aren't we missing a strong enemy? Hehe, there will be no beautiful girls in the future. It's his fault, haha..."