107

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

username:password:User registration

front page

martial arts novels

fantasy novel

urban romance

Horror and supernatural

modern literature

Detective reasoning

Science fiction

Travel through the void

Classical masterpieces

historical military

Online game novels

TXT novel download website > Plane Businessman Wang Xiaoquan > 107

fontdefaultblack bodyregular scriptElegant blackEnlightenmentSong Dynasty colordefaultdark purpleAlgae greendark grayblue graymarooncyanrose brownYellowish brownbeigefoggy white sizedefault10pt12pt14pt16pt18pt20pt22pt25pt30pt scrollslowestSlow 2Slow 34 inHit 56 inFast 7Fast 8fast 9fastestbackgrounddefaultwhite snowpitch blackbright yellowlight greengrass greenred pinkdark graybeigeBrownsilver widthdefault85%75%65%50%40%

107

Plane merchant Wang Xiaoquan TXT full set download

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

    Chapter 107

    Thinking of Qin Han, who is handsome and elegant, and looking at Liang Ming, who has a sinister face in front of him and is having fun with a vulgar woman wearing heavy makeup and dreaming of reaching the sky in one step, Shi Lin can't help showing disgust on her face With a look on his face, he couldn't help but curse God's injustice in his heart. She is so beautiful, so smart, and although her family background is not considered to be a good one, but ordinary people can't even compare to her, but why! Why did she, who had been outstanding since childhood, end up in such a tragic end! How dare those bitchy women who gained wealth and status by selling their bodies dare to laugh at her so blatantly! ?

    "You're deaf. Didn't you hear me when I asked you to pour the wine? What are you doing standing there, you useless bitch!" The more Liang Ming looked at Shi Lin's unwilling face, the more he felt aggrieved and panicked, and his tone became even harsher. stand up. In fact, he really liked Shi Lin before. Shi Lin is beautiful, smart and intellectual, and has a good family background. The most important thing is that if he marries Shi Lin, his chances of inheriting the company will be greater. After all, there is a strong person. The Yue family supports it, so what can his brothers do to fight with him? But since the scandal between Shi Lin and her cousin broke out, which was still spread even though it was covered up by the Shi family in time, he desperately wanted to avoid this woman, but he didn't expect that his father would listen to the vixen's slander. , establishing a relationship with the Shi family by sacrificing his reputation! Thinking of how much ridicule he had suffered because of this hateful woman, he felt suffocated and panicked! If he hadn't been afraid that his father's vixen would take the opportunity to stir up trouble, he would have found an opportunity to terminate the relationship with this woman!