96

The Qin Group has a long history and is very famous in China and even around the world. Its predecessor was Qin's Antique Shop. Although it had been depressed for a period of time during the 1940s, the head of the Qin family made a decisive decision and took advantage of the chaos to remove many cancers accumulated over the years. Later, Qin Han's great-grandfather founded the Qin Group based on the Qin Antique Shop. Because Qin Han's great-grandfather took advantage of a specific historical opportunity to decisively cut off relations with the greedy and hindering branch of the Qin family, and the Qin family has never had many descendants, so now, only Qin Han is left. Therefore, Qin Han is now the sole helmsman of the Qin Group, holding more than 90% of the shares, and the shares held by many other company veterans who hold small shares due to their contributions to the Qin Group cannot be transferred to them. Inherited by descendants, that is to say, after the death of these shareholders, the company's shares will be recovered naturally, and no buying, selling or transfer is allowed during this period. Therefore, if Qin Han wants to implement any new measures in Qin's family, he will not follow through on his words. Almost there.

Qin Han is a resolute and decisive person. Once he has made a decision in his heart, he will never look forward or backward. Therefore, as soon as he returned to the company that afternoon, he convened a meeting with the company's senior management and informed everyone of his decision to re-sign the contract. Although the senior managers were confused, they were used to the tyranny of the new owner of the company. In addition, because of the achievements Qin Han had made before, they naturally believed that their boss had a reason for doing this. Other company veteran shareholders who are about to retire or have already retired naturally have strong opinions on this resolution. Unfortunately, they collectively hold less than 10% of the shares and have no right to convene a shareholders' meeting to reject the resolution. No matter how unhappy I am, I can only endure it.

Qin Han's strange move not only caused quite a stir within the Qin Group, but also puzzled other old foxes who were paying close attention to Qin Han's every move. Could it be that there is some profound connotation hidden in this move? The old foxes who convened a think tank to discuss and discuss but couldn't figure out the reason could only give up and decided to wait and see what Qin Han's cunning little fox would do.

The execution ability of Qin Han's men was quite good. In just two days, all employees of the head office and most of the middle and senior management of the branch had basically completed the contract re-signing. What shocked Qin Han was that he originally thought that the company he had rectified, even if it was not pure and clean, could still be called a white jade with slight flaws, right? Unfortunately, reality is always crueler than imagined. In just a few days, he discovered more than a dozen commercial spies one after another, most of whom held important positions in the company's middle and senior levels, and four of them were his biological fathers. Sent!

Qin Han was naturally hit hard by this result. It seemed that he had overestimated himself after all! However, he did not feel depressed about this for a long time. Firstly, he is not the kind of person who gets discouraged when he encounters setbacks. Secondly, he has a considerate lover at home to comfort him. As a result, he can get a lot of things that he could only daydream about before. How could he allow himself to sink into a useless state of depression after receiving such "benefits" from YY? Taking advantage of this "east wind", Qin Han reorganized the company thoroughly and carefully, and found a few more "nails". What is ironic is that Qin Han actually caught the people sent by his biological mother and stepfather this time!

"Haha, your man is really a big pie that everyone wants to take a bite of..." Qin Han hugged Wang Xiaoquan and nestled in the warm quilt, his tone was calm, but it made people feel more sad and sad. In fact, when the woman drugged him to destroy him, Qin Han had already cut off his last remaining affection for the woman who gave him life. However, Qin Han secretly glanced at his tempting and delicious lover and secretly swallowed his saliva. Since pretending to be pitiful was useful, why did he care about face?