80

After the opening of Earth Delicious Restaurant, Wang Xiaoquan had nothing else to do except regularly deliver ingredients to the plane mall. The hotel's business is pretty good. Although the customer flow is not very large due to the lack of popularity, and the business is not booming, it can still maintain daily operations and make a small profit. Youhen and the smart robot shop owner Ada are in charge of the store. It's really not Wang Xiaoquan's turn to worry about normal things. He just needs to wander around the plane mall when he has time to let everyone know that their big boss is still alive and well. (This is no joke. There are quite a few plane merchants who have died due to accidents or conspiracies after entering the plane mall!)

"How is it? Haven't you found a satisfactory pastry chef yet?" Wang Xiaoquan saw Ning Bin and others looking sad. He asked with a slight frown on his face. The Maixiangju branch had been tidied up a few days ago, and a lot of kitchen utensils such as dishes, cups, and other items had been added. He, Ning Bin, and Wang Lin had also moved to a slightly larger suite there. The ingredients and other ingredients are already prepared. As long as a suitable pastry chef is found, the business can be opened. Unfortunately, everything was ready, all they needed was east wind, and without a satisfactory pastry chef, they could only wait.

"Well, Lili also recognized a few people who were interviewing from Tianxiang Tower in the city! If Lili hadn't recognized them, we might have recruited a few traitors..." Li Ming looked angry, and they It's only been a few days since Ansheng's birthday, and someone is looking for trouble again!

"Wow, is our Maixiangju already so famous? Even Tianxiang Tower has noticed us!" Wang Lin asked in surprise.

"That's not the point, okay!" Li Ming couldn't bear it and slapped Wang Lin on the back of the head, and said with hatred.

"There's nothing we can do about it. Who made the Chinese pastries in our store taste better than theirs? Don't worry, they don't dare to mess around. We just have to be careful." Su Jie is very confident now. Before Li Minghui went abroad, he brought I followed them around to the homes of some officials. As long as they didn't break the law or commit any crime, those people wouldn't sit back and watch them being bullied, right?

"That's right, as long as we keep the secret recipe for improving the flavor a secret, it will be useless even if they send people to investigate!" "Don't

worry, good employees are not that easy to find. The worst we can do is not open the business before the year. It's good to find a traitor to make people sick..."

"Hey, the monthly rent is 5,600. It feels like such a waste if we don't do business..." "

Then what can we do? We can't let Lili do it. A double portion, right? Lili is already tired enough, and she is too busy to be divided..."

Seeing her brother and the others looking gloomy, Li Li hesitated for a while before tentatively suggesting: "I heard that Xiao Yun and the others have all graduated from high school. It seems that except for Xiaoping, who passed the second-level exam, the others have not passed the exam and are now working part-time jobs. I contacted Xiaoyun and the others some time ago and they didnt seem to be doing well. They said They are planning to work in the factory after the Chinese New Year. I heard that it is very hard in the factory. Why don't we invite them to come to our store? They have all worked as waiters before and have rich experience. Xiaoyun has also helped in the kitchen. I will teach her. There should be no problem..."

"Xiaoyun, Xiaoqin, and Zhenzhen can do it, but Wenwen and Siyu can't. I heard that if they don't learn well, they go to nightclubs to be waitresses at a young age! Besides, The two of them have had dirty hands since they were young, and we must not allow such people to come to our store..." We all grew up together, so we all know the truth. Li Ming was very disgusted with Jiang Wenwen and Liao Siyu, and he used all his strength to prevent Li Ming from letting them go. Li played with them, fearing that her sister would be led astray by these two little sisters.