92

"Where do you want to eat? Eat out or go home?" Qin Han asked in a brisk tone while driving the car happily. As long as he thinks that he will be able to stay with Wang Xiaoquan in the next few days, and that in half a year, Wang Xiaoquan will come to the capital to go to school, and they can meet whenever they want, Qin Han can't stop his heart. Happy, even the difficult and stubborn grandfather and the annoying things in the company can't ruin his good mood.

"Go home. Have you finished the ingredients I packed for you last time? Can I give you some more this time?" Wang Xiaoquan is no longer obsessed with what Doudou just said. Anyway, he has nothing important to do recently and has plenty of time. Go and learn knowledge to enrich yourself. Hum, when he succeeds in learning and becomes a perfect master who can't find any faults with anyone, let's see how Doudou still ridicules him!

"There are still a lot of them, don't worry, I eat them all myself. I think I can still eat them for a few months..." Qin Han hesitated for a moment, thought for a long time, and finally suggested: "Xiaoquan, I know Ning Bin They are as important to you as family, but space is too incredible, and it can easily arouse people's greed, so you should be careful around them. The taste of these ingredients is different from the ones you usually buy. Too much, too long will arouse their suspicion..."

Wang Xiaoquan looked at Qin Han's cautious appearance, as if he was afraid that he would be angry, and clapped his hand in a funny way, and said with a slight smile at the corner of his mouth: "Qin Han Brother, dont worry, I know it very well. In fact, when I was in J City, I rarely took out ingredients from the space. Even if it happened once in a while, I would be careful and careful. Dont worry, they wont notice it easily. ..."

"Haha, just make sure you have it in mind. I don't want you to be harmed by being coveted in the future." Qin Han used his right hand to rub Wang Xiaoquan's furry head, his voice was both gratifying and melancholy. In fact, what he didn't say was that if someone was paying attention, it would be easy to detect the clues. But in the end, he didn't say this out loud. It was already good that Xiaoquan could achieve this level at his age. He didn't want to put any more pressure on Xiaoquan, not to mention, he had everything under his control.

"Yes, I know." Although he did not explain clearly, Wang Xiaoquan knew in his heart that between his family and him, Qin Han chose him without hesitation. Regarding this fact, Wang Xiaoquan was naturally very happy. Even though the relationship between Qin Han and his relatives was not close before, he was still very worried, for fear that Qin Han could not help but reveal the cultivation method of immortality to others. Now it seems that, It was him who worried too much, and he won the bet. "Brother Qin, when are your school's final exams going to be held?"

"Probably in mid- to late January. There's nothing going on in J City anyway. Xiaoquan, just stay calm. If you're bored, you can go to our company. If so, It would be great if you could help me handle some affairs..." Qin Han had already had this idea in his mind, especially after he started practicing cultivation. Although he was physically healthy, energetic, and mentally intelligent, he always felt a little weak and unable to achieve his goals while being busy with studies and career. But since he transformed his body and started cultivating, he found that not only was he healthier and more energetic, his memory had also been significantly improved, and his efficiency in learning and handling affairs had improved a lot. It can be said that after he started to cultivate, the potential that he had previously sealed in the depths of his mind surged forward like a flood that opened. Since learning is no longer difficult for them, and Koizumi is idle during this period, why not let him learn about his company?

"Can I do this? I don't know anything about those things..." Wang Xiaoquan replied hesitantly. He would not refuse Qin Han's rare request casually, but as a young boy who had just graduated from high school and had no professional training, could he really do it? Don't be a disservice then.