93

Qin Han didn't know how his grandfather was struggling and angry. Of course, even if he knew, he wouldn't care too much. He is living a happy life now, so he doesn't care what others think! ?

Since Wang Xiaoquan came to Beijing, Qin Han's living standard has skyrocketed. Needless to say, he usually eats three meals a day. The delicious food with all the colors, flavors and flavors always fills his mouth with fragrance. He wishes his stomach would be several times bigger. In his spare time, he no longer feels bored and panics. He has his beloved Koizumi. Accompanying each other, even playing chess together is a lot of fun, not to mention that there are so many things for the two of them to do together, such as practicing, studying practical little spells together, exploring and traveling in space together, etc. Plan the overall construction of Rock Island, study the intelligent robots left behind by the previous owner of the space (hey, Koizumi made it up), and work together to relieve the pain (╮(╯▽╰)╭ , now neither of them can do anything to the other, they have no choice but to waste it) Wait, wait, wait, that little free time is not enough for them at all! However, for Qin Han, what makes him happiest is that he can sleep peacefully every night with his arms around the warm spring that smells like grass!

Of course, Qin Han had worries in his heart and did not dare to be too arrogant. He would openly hang out with Wang Xiaoquan every day to attract the attention of interested people. Even though he wanted to be by his lover's side all the time, in order to avoid causing trouble to Wang Xiaoquan Unnecessary trouble, he could only endure it and endure it.

It's no different from before. Except for staying at home for two days on weekends, Qin Han still goes to work on time at the company. However, after get off work, he no longer lives in a single apartment close to the company. Instead, he drives far away to go back to the small villa to rest. There is a good husband at home who has prepared delicious food and is waiting for him. No matter how far he has to travel, he would still be happy!

After finally getting rid of several difficult executives, Qin Han walked briskly downstairs in the special elevator. Xiao Quan was waiting at home. He had to move faster to avoid starving his baby.

"Hey, you are in such a hurry to reincarnate. There are a few living people standing aside, and someone is turning a blind eye?" Hearing this, Qin Han pulled back his feet that had already entered the car. God knows what happened to those bastards. He's so well-informed and can block him like this!

"Hey, why do you guys have time to come here?" These guys are Qin Han's children. They grew up wearing a pair of pants. Naturally, they don't see many people. They get along with each other very casually. But even so, Qin Han still didn't want them to see Wang Xiaoquan. These guys were all human beings, and they all had dark hearts. He was really afraid that Xiaoquan would suffer a loss at their hands. Although a lover must be introduced to friends sooner or later, Xiaoquan is still young now, so innocent and immature, how can he be the opponent of these black-hearted guys who have bad intentions? He sincerely hopes to wait until Koizumi graduates from University and grows up to be able to truly stand on his own before he can deal with these difficult guys!

"Oh, Mr. Qin, you are really a noble and forgetful person. You won't be so dazzled by the little beauty that you will even forget about us disgusting friends, right?" Chen Jun, who has always had a gentle and gentle image, rarely took off his clothes. Mask, squinting and sarcastic. This is the eldest grandson of the Chen family. He and Qin Han began to "be in love" when they were in kindergarten. Although the two of them loved to sarcastic and sarcastic towards each other when they met, their friendship was definitely unparalleled by others. Maybe the two of them have some sympathy for each other because of their similar life experiences? Although Chen Jun's parents were not divorced, the situation where they respected each other and lived their own lives was really no better than Qin Han's biological parents who were irresponsible, indifferent and heartless. Chen Er, whom Qin Han hated the most, was the illegitimate son born by Chen Jun's biological father who was messing around outside. The two of them had been working together to deal with that kid since they were young.