94

"You're back. Why are you so late today?" Wang Xiaoquan heard the door open and went to greet him without even taking off his apron. Seeing the rare sight of three strangers following Qin Han behind him, he immediately slowed down and looked at the three with a kind smile. Although they were very surprised by his appearance, their eyes were scrutinizing and curious, but they did not reveal anything surprising. The young man with an uncomfortable look waved his hand and said hello: "Hi..."

"Well, it smells great. Is the meal ready?" Qin Han did not show politeness to the three brothers behind him, and quickly stepped forward and kissed Xiaoquan. On his forehead, he immediately put his arms around his shoulders and introduced: "These three are good brothers and good friends that I grew up with. The one with the expressionless face is Hong Chenan. You can call him Brother Hong from now on. He is born with a dead look. Don't mind; this scumbag dressed like a beast is Chen Jun. Even though he looks like a humble gentleman, he is actually a smiling tiger with the worst intentions. From now on, he will be called Brother Chen; the one with the stupid smile is Huang Yuening, the most evil one. Zhengyi, just call him Brother Ning from now on..."

When Wang Xiaoquan heard that these three people were Qin Han's childhood friends, he became a little nervous, fearing that they would look at him strangely or blame him for abducting Qin Han. It's broken. Although the actual reason is exactly the opposite, people's hearts are always biased. If anything is wrong, the problem must be with others. If it were other unimportant people, Wang Xiaoquan wouldn't care. He lived his own life. What did others think of him? But family members and friends are different. People are social animals. You can't just stay together every day and not interact with outsiders, right? If the relatives and friends around them disapprove, the relationship between the two will be exhausted sooner or later!

"Haha, no wonder your kid stays at home all day long. It turns out there is a treasure hidden at home." Perhaps seeing the fear in Wang Xiaoquan's heart, Chen Jun teased and said: "But you are not honest, Lao Qin. How can you slander your brother in front of others like this? Xiaoquan, right? Don't listen to your men. Brother Chen is the most genuine and kind person. Lao Qin is afraid that you will be lost by me, the suave, handsome and unrestrained Brother Chen. , He spared no effort to pour dirty water on this handsome guy..." Hearing it is better than seeing it. He said how could such a smart person like Qin Han be trapped by a man? Look at this "sister-in-law" The appearance and temperament are indeed worthy of one's sincerity. He has been taken to banquets and various gatherings by his grandfather since he was a child, and he is quite good at looking after people. This kid from the old Qin family is definitely not here for the money and status of the Qin family!

Seeing Chen Jun taking the initiative to chat and calling himself "Brother Chen" enthusiastically, Wang Xiaoquan felt relieved. It seemed that Brother Chen recognized him. Wang Xiaoquan felt more confident as he thought about it. With a gentle and quiet smile on his face and a slight blush on his face, he said to the three of them: "Brother Hong, Brother Chen, Brother Ning, haven't you had lunch yet? Come in quickly, the food has just been eaten." Put it on the table..."

"Well, okay, I can smell the aroma right here, and it makes me even hungrier..." Huang Yuening is a food lover, and after hearing this, he immediately yelled rudely. He didn't know much about recognizing people, but with his intuition like a stupid beast, he felt that the children around Qin Han were indeed quite good and comfortable to look at. He had long forgotten about the bet he had made and the Those bastard things you said.

"You guys go wash your hands first, and then I'll make some soup..." Wang Xiaoquan liked straight-forward people, so he didn't care about Huang Yuening's unkind words, and immediately turned around and entered the kitchen. Fortunately, he and Qin Han were both big eaters and usually ate a lot, so he cooked a large table of food for every meal. It wouldn't be rude to have three young people come unexpectedly. Of course, it was certain that he and Qin Han would not have enough to eat.