46

Wang Xiaoquan is very interested in mathematics. He has a solid foundation and good understanding. He is confident that it will be no problem to be among the best in the city and province. It is not difficult to even join the national team. It may be difficult for Wang Xiaoquan to achieve this goal before, but now he has no worries. There is no need to worry about livelihood issues, no need to worry about the tens of dollars of reference materials, and he can concentrate on studying. In addition, since taking the genetic evolution fluid, the development of his brain potential is beyond the reach of ordinary people. He is so smart that he has probably reached a terrifying level of intelligence now. Such a subject competition is naturally not difficult for him.

The second reason why Wang Xiaoquan worked so hard is somewhat utilitarian. He wanted to use this national subject competition to gain an opportunity to be admitted to a key university. The knowledge in high school is really not difficult for him. He doesn't want to spend three years learning some knowledge that he has mastered now. Since there is a shortcut, why waste time? Wang Xiaoquan grew up in J City and has never left J City to see other places in the past seventeen years. If the plan succeeds, he wants to use the time before college to go out for a walk. Reading thousands of books, traveling thousands of miles, and going out to see more are good things that will benefit him without any harm. What's more, he is not short of money now, has good skills, and is always accompanied by a cute little guy called Doudou. The two-person self-guided tour (Doudou is naturally a human being) will probably be very exciting.

The National High School Mathematics League was held in October, and it is now mid-September. Therefore, the teacher in charge of the school arranged the time very tightly. Basically, the fifteen participating students in their grade spent all their free time on mathematics. More than ten of these fifteen students are very familiar with Mathematical Olympiads. They have basically been attending Mathematical Olympiad classes since elementary school. They have a very accurate grasp of question types and problem-solving ideas. All they have to do is Try to understand as many question types as possible, and then find ideas and methods for solving them. People like Wang Xiaoquan and Wang Kun are under great pressure to become monks halfway. They know nothing about these and can only start from scratch under the guidance of the teacher. Fortunately, they both have a good foundation and it is not easy to learn. Hard work.

The classmates who received training with Wang Xiaoquan, except for the two in the class who were forced into the class by Wu Youcai due to their family background, were basically very strong. Although today's students show off their wealth and compare a lot, the main aspect of competition is study. Therefore, most of these top students in different classes and grades are quite aloof and arrogant, and not many have easy-to-get-together personalities. They are usually surrounded by people they know well. There are a bunch of small groups one by one. Even though the teacher in charge has told this matter countless times, everyone still does what they should do. The teacher can only take coercive measures and deliberately separate students who are not in the same class during group discussions. Together, and take turns mixing each time. Although this move caused dissatisfaction among many students at first, as everyone got to know each other better, they suddenly discovered that the strange classmates were not as difficult to get along with as they seemed, and everyone stopped muttering secretly. Thanks to the efforts of the two teachers in charge, before the city's joint entrance examination, the twenty participating students from their school (five seniors in high school) were basically familiar with each other, except for a few students who were particularly introverted or self-proclaimed.

After the city's joint entrance exam, eight students from Wang Xiaoquan's school were eliminated, leaving 12 students eligible to take the provincial joint entrance exam. There were three winners in Wang Xiaoquan's class, including Sun Xueru and Wang Kun. Faced with the serious condemnation of their mathematics teacher, Mr. Zhu, Wu Youcai actually showed his presence of mind and showed no trace of shame. Wang Xiaoquan looked at this and secretly sighed, indeed, the humblest man can be invincible. No matter how angry and dissatisfied Teacher Zhu was when he encountered such a shameless and supportive person, he had no choice but to devote all his energy and expectations to Wang Xiaoquan and the other two, especially Wang Xiaoquan, who ranked first in the city. There should be no problem with the province standing out.