103

Chapter 103

    Before Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han could relax for a long time, Qin Han's personal assistant walked into the office holding a large pile of documents. The high-level white-collar worker who is prosperous in the workplace is indeed well-deserved. Ms. Tong, who is about forty years old and looks gentle and elegant, just shook her head when she saw Wang Xiaoquan sitting next to Qin Han. , before Wang Xiaoquan had time to feel embarrassed, she had quickly regained her composure, nodded to Wang Xiaoquan with a gentle smile on her face, and then began to report him to Qin Han in an unhurried and gentle voice. Today's schedule.

    "Xiaoquan, I'm going to a meeting now. Take a look at these documents. If you think they are ok, just sign them. The manager of the planning department will come over later to report on the planning case for the auction of the Jingyuan land next Wednesday. You are fully responsible for that case. What's the matter? Just do whatever you want, don't look back and forth, I believe you..." After Qin Han hurriedly explained, he walked out of the office with a few folders in hand, completely unaware of his seemingly random arrangement. What a shock to Assistant Tong, who always stood quietly aside with a decent smile.

    "Well, okay..." Wang Xiaoquan was naturally moved by Qin Han's unreserved trust, but he had never been a person who was good at expressing his feelings. Even though he was touched at this moment, he still just smiled and nodded firmly, but in his heart he was thinking about making more delicious food for Qin Han in the future, and no longer guarding him like a wolf or being immobile when he went to bed at night. Just kicked him and beat him.

    After Qin Han left with Assistant Tong, Wang Xiaoquan showed his serious and responsible spirit when he was asked by the teacher to help correct the test paper and calculate the total score. He picked up the document Qin Han had given him before and began to study it carefully. After watching it for nearly half an hour, Wang Xiaoquan began to understand why adults entering society miss the simple life in school so much. Compared with these documents, which often set up hidden loopholes to test not only people's professional knowledge, but also their patience and mental complexity, the knowledge in various subjects in school that can get high scores in exams as long as you study hard and practice several times is simply weak! He studied sentence by sentence, pondered over and over again, and tried his best to get the final result. After being despised by Doudou, he only gave him a score of seventy points!

    Fortunately, Wang Xiaoquan was used to being beaten by Doudou, and he did not become discouraged and depressed. On the contrary, it aroused his fighting spirit and looked at the other documents more seriously, hoping to break through himself, even if he got Doudou. A light "It's okay, I can basically see it through" is not bad! (Someone has been hit so hard that there is no bottom line╮(╯▽╰)╭)

    "Kouquan..."

    Wang Xiaoquan, who was working hard at his desk, was startled by the sudden knock on the door, and suddenly remembered what Qin Han had done before he left. It seemed that some planning manager was coming to discuss the land auction project with him. He quickly sat upright, cleared his throat, and said as gently as possible: "Please come in..."

    A man with a shrewd look on his face, about three years old, came in. A handsome man in his early teens, with a distant and gentle smile on his face, and deep curiosity, scrutiny and contempt in his eyes. If Wang Xiaoquan's five senses were not extremely sharp, he might have been fooled by this man's superb disguise skills. It was deceived. If it had been just now, Wang Xiaoquan might have been sad because of that trace of contempt, but now he was different from the past. He was relieved and would no longer torture himself stupidly because of the irrelevant opinions of strangers.