43

"Handsome guy Wang didn't come here with our beautiful lady Sun, right? Tsk tsk, I'm not telling you, you two are too clingy, but you don't want to be separated for a moment..." Deng Ni was not pregnant said kindly. She was indeed fooled by Sun Xueru in the morning, but when she thought about it she felt unwilling to accept it. Sun Xueru, that bitch, might have heard about it somewhere. Anyway, she had no evidence. It would be a big deal if she refused to admit it, and even more so if there was a big deal. What's more, this matter also involves Liu Yun and Liu Qing. They all deny it. Even if Sun Xueru tells the matter, no one will believe it, right? It happened that the three of them met Liu Wenqiang and Liu Wenjie while they were shopping. Danni's mind suddenly changed and she had a plan. Wasn't Liu Wenqiang obsessed with Sun Xueru? Simply reveal the news to him and let him make a fuss. It is best to make the fuss known to everyone. Then we will see how Sun Xueru can pretend to be a saint!

"Danny, please don't talk nonsense. Didn't our squad leader already explain it at that time? We happened to meet each other in the bookstore, so we bought a few reference books together. You also know about the Mathematical Olympiad, right? We are preparing for Let's get ready." Wang Xiaoquan felt a little ridiculous when he saw Deng Ni's appearance. He really didn't understand the little girl's thoughts. He had never seen any major conflicts between the squad leader and these three girls. Why did he act like enemies with a blood feud? , so difficult to understand! But he will explain clearly what needs to be explained. As a boy, he doesn't care about reputation, but it's different for girls. When the time comes, everyone will look down without looking up, and it will be so embarrassing.

"You mean we met in the bookstore? Didn't we make an appointment?" Before Deng Ni could say anything, Liu Wenqiang, who looked much better, asked firmly. Although he has an abnormal obsession with Sun Xueru, possessiveness and jealousy, he is not an indiscriminate fool. After hearing Wang Xiaoquan's explanation and seeing the magnanimity on Wang Xiaoquan's face, he suddenly felt I believed it for five minutes, and the anger that had been held in for most of the day also disappeared.

"Yes, we separated as soon as we left the bookstore. The monitor was a little hungry and planned to go to my store to eat pastries. However, Donnie and the others misunderstood and had no appetite to eat. She hugged the book I went home hungry..." Don't blame Wang Xiaoquan for being unkind, he had nothing to do. If he didn't teach these three girls a lesson, they might still spread rumors casually in the future. Of course, he said this after considering Liu Wenqiang's character. This guy would never hit a woman. He would only stare and yell a few words.

Sure enough, when Liu Wenqiang heard this, he immediately glared at Deng Ni. The three of them were so frightened that they hid behind Liu Wenjie and the others. Although their faces were unwilling to be resentful, they did not dare to say anything more. Brothers Liu Wenqiang and Liu Wenjie are the leading figures in the so-called powerful second generation and rich second generation circles in J City. Of course, Deng Ni is so crowded with Sun Xueru because of jealousy. After all, Liu Wenqiang wants a good family background and good looks. Although his grades are not very good, But in a family like theirs, grades are just the icing on the cake and are not important at all. Sun Xueru is indeed quite enviable to have such a tall, rich and handsome man with good conditions in all aspects who treats her sincerely and sincerely.

"Ahem, where is your store? What's its name?" Liu Wenqiang is used to being arrogant and domineering. Even if he knows that he has just wronged someone, he will not bow his head and apologize easily. Of course, Wang Xiaoquan doesn't care about this.

"It's called Maixiangju. It's right at the corner of the intersection of the pedestrian street and the snack street next to our school. It's easy to find. Everyone is welcome to come and join us. What we sell in our store are healthy and delicious Chinese pastries, which are not sweet at all. It's greasy. Girls won't get fat if they eat too much. If the three beauties are free, you can try it..." Wang Xiaoquan did not miss any advertising opportunity and took the opportunity to promote it enthusiastically.