14

"Xiao Bin, what are your plans?" Ning Bin is also one of the objects that Old Witch Wang hates and hates. If nothing unexpected happens, he will be kicked out in two months. This child has a boring and awkward temperament. He is not as popular as Wang Xiaoquan, who is good at dancing, and he doesn't like studying. His grades are a mess. If he is kicked out, there is really no other way out except to follow the big gangster and become a small gangster. Wang Xiaoquan has had a good relationship with him since childhood, so naturally he doesn't want to watch him go astray. He is not the poor guy who had nothing but excellent academic performance a week ago. Now he has the ability to win over Ning Bin and even other " Brothers and sisters.

"I don't want to take the high school entrance exam. I don't want to study, and I can't learn." Ning Bin lowered his head and didn't dare to look at Wang Xiaoquan. He knew very well that Wang Xiaoquan had put a lot of thought into his studies, and he had really worked hard, but No matter how hard he studied and practiced, his poor grades just didn't improve at all. In the end, he felt sick when he saw the book. He couldn't study anymore and had no choice but to give up.

"Hey, you're really not good at studying. There's nothing you can do about it. Don't feel sorry for me." Wang Xiaoquan has always thought that Ning Bin is his biological brother. Naturally, he doesn't want to see him in pain doing things that he is really not interested in. He comforts him. He rubbed Ning Bin's short, fluffy and slightly curly hair and suggested in a warm voice: "I have tens of thousands of dollars in my hand now. How about we start a small business together? Wang Lin, Su Jie, Li Ming Are these three brats not going to continue studying? Call the three of them. I have to go to school on weekdays and can only go out on weekends. The four of you should be able to take care of a small shop..." "

No, that's all your savings. What if you lose the money you paid to go to college? Your studies are more important, dont worry about us, we can find places to do part-time jobs or work in factories to support ourselves." Ning Bin knew very well the nature of these few of them, although during the fight They are a little bit horizontal, and they usually look like they are pulling something, but in fact they really dont have any real skills. Apart from working as thugs for others, they may not even be able to do the job of washing dishes.

"What are you afraid of? You still don't believe me! In two years, I will at least be the top scorer in the city's college entrance examination. By then, the money from the city and the school alone will be enough to go to college. If not, there will be student loans. Are you afraid that you won't be able to go to college? What's more, you haven't tried it yet, how do you know you can't do it well? Maybe our Sunshine Orphanage will have a few private entrepreneurs by then!" Wang Xiaoquan saw Ning Bin's look. He relaxed a little and continued to persuade: "Do you want Wang Lin and the others who have been following you since childhood to join the underworld at a young age? If they take that road, their lives will be ruined! You But dont forget Brother Mings precedent. Brother Ming was only two years old when he left the orphanage. He was hacked to death in an alley before he even got around. In the end, there was no one to collect the body. He hadnt even passed his eighteenth birthday yet. Here!"

Ning Bin's face turned pale when he heard this. Of course he remembered how miserable Brother Ming died. His whole body was bloody and bloody, lying alone in a dirty and dark alley like a scarred and tattered doll. Now he remembered that The miserable scene still makes me feel frightened. "Brother Xiaoquan, don't worry, I won't let them go that way, absolutely not!"

"That's good, what about Wang Lin and the others? Are they going out to fool around again? Although you are not planning to go to high school, at least you can You have to get your junior high school diploma, right? There are only a few days until the high school entrance examination. You can finish the last few days of classes with peace of mind. Tomorrow at eight o'clock in the morning, you and Wang Lin and the others will wait for me at the gate of our school. Let's discuss it carefully then. The power of many people is much better than the two of us meditating hard. Especially Su Jie, that kid has a lot of ideas. He might be able to think of something to pay attention to. When they come back, you can talk to them. But dont say anything for now, Qian. Dont let Mo Zi and the other stinky scoundrels find out, so that they dont cause trouble..." Mo Zi is Qian Haos nickname. This kid has dirty hands and feet since he was a child. He not only steals the few belongings of the orphans (some children are raped by their parents and relatives) When they are brought in, they will bring one or two items that are relatively valuable and rare in the eyes of the orphans, such as new clothes, small school bags, rag dolls, small toys, etc.), and even items from the uncles and aunts who work in the orphanage. He also steals wallets, jewelry, etc., and has a very bad reputation and is very annoying. But unfortunately, this boy is sweet-mouthed, clever and good at pleasing people. With Dean Wang protecting him, no one dares to deal with him easily, but avoids his sharp edges at all times. Wang Xiaoquan was not afraid of him, but he didn't want to get entangled with this scoundrel and gangster. There is a saying that "when a scholar meets a soldier, he can't explain why." There is no reason to talk to such a person.

"Then, okay, I will tell them." Seeing Wang Xiaoquan's confident look, Ning Bin felt hopeful. People are not forced into a desperate situation. There is really no other way. Who is willing to risk death at any time to join the underworld? Especially orphans like them who have experienced suffering and loneliness since childhood. They yearn for a peaceful, beautiful, warm and comfortable life. , now that someone has shown them a clear path, they will naturally not easily let go of this opportunity to move towards the light.

Wang Xiaoquan felt very happy when he saw Ning Bin nodding in agreement. He was favored by God and received these two artifacts, the Plane Trader and the Portable Space. He was extremely lucky. He can easily live a luxurious and superior life, but what's the point? Eat delicacies from the mountains and sea? Wearing luxury brands? Live in a luxury villa? A person who only lives for himself is sad. No one shares his joy with him, no one helps him share his pain, and no one really cares about him. Life is only a few decades, and money is something external to the body. If you dont bring it with you in life, you wont take it with you in death. Whats the point of holding on to it? Being happy alone is not as good as being happy among everyone. Although Wang Xiaoquan has no ambition to become king, there is nothing wrong with doing what he can for the suffering people on the premise of protecting himself. Since he has this plan, he should start with himself. Let's start with the poor orphans around us...

After Wang Xiaoquan persuaded Ning Bin, he accompanied the children to have a sumptuous and delicious lunch, and played with them for a while. It was not until nearly three or four o'clock in the afternoon that the children hugged each other. He rode away with a look of reluctance. After gratefully returning the electric tricycle owned by the owner of the stationery store, Wang Xiaoquan walked alone to the snack street not far from the pedestrian street. No matter how smart Wang Xiaoquan is and how good his academic performance is, he is still a newbie who has never really been exposed to business (plane trading does not count). He talked smoothly to Ning Bin, but in fact he was feeling guilty. He didn't even know what kind of business he wanted to do and where to rent a store, let alone how to run it and make a profit. He ran around the pedestrian street just to see if he could come up with any good ideas.

"Hey, isn't this Xiaoquan? You have a weekend off today? Why are you wandering around here alone?" Wang Xiaoquan was wandering around like a headless fly while frowning and thinking hard. Suddenly he heard someone calling his name. Subconsciously, he looked towards the source of the sound and saw that it was the old principal of No. 3 Middle School when he was in junior high school (Ning Bin and the others are now in the third grade of No. 3 Middle School). He was immediately overjoyed and greeted him with a smile on his face.

"Hello Principal Yu, look at your rosy face and energetic appearance. Are you in good health recently?" Wang Xiaoquan likes this old principal very much. The old man is not only fair and kind, but also has a sense of responsibility. He is a very respectable people. Teacher, Wang Xiaoquan took care of him a lot when he was in No. 3 Middle School.

"Haha, you have good eyesight!" The old man has lived for most of his life. Naturally, he can tell at a glance that Wang Xiaoquan has something on his mind. He really likes this good boy, and is afraid that this child will die because no one cares and enlightens him during his youthful rebellious period. He took the wrong path and ruined his promising future. He immediately and calmly tried to tell Wang Xiaoquan what he was saying, wondering what the child was worried about with his frown.

Wang Xiaoquan had nothing to hide, so he immediately told the wise and kind old man about Ning Bin's situation and his plans. The old man was always more considerate and understanding than young people like them, so it would definitely be better to listen to the old man's opinions more. That's right.