16

He got into the toilet cubicle again, locked the door, and quickly entered the space. The final destination was still the large cave in the rocky island. Wang Xiaoquan had been busy for such a long time and was already very hungry. He found the only remaining oilcloth bag of unnamed light green pastries and ate them hungrily. Fortunately, There is delicious fruit wine to drink with it, otherwise this child may be exposed to the most shameful way to die in history - choking to death on snacks...

After eating and drinking, Wang Xiaoquan lay down beautifully on the bed After resting on the stone bed of soft and gorgeous animal skins for a while, he sent a video request to Shopkeeper Liu. The two foxes, one big and one small, first complimented each other, and then quickly traded the vanity mirrors, notebooks, pens and other items purchased in the morning, before Wang Xiaoquan tactfully told shopkeeper Liu his request.

"Well..., it's not easy to handle. You know, Xiaoquan, which family doesn't keep secrets passed down from generation to generation? It's not easy to get..." Shopkeeper Liu pondered for a while, and then said apologetically. . He was not lying. The ancestral secret recipe was extremely precious to their family or individuals. Shopkeeper Liu really didn't dare to make that idea easily.

Wang Xiaoquan paused when he heard this, thinking that he really didn't think it through well. Secret recipes and other things are not so easy to obtain. His request was indeed a bit embarrassing. He quickly smiled apologetically and said: "Uncle Liu, I'm sorry. Ah, I didnt think about this well. It doesnt matter if its not a secret recipe. Uncle Liu, please help me get some of your planets more famous pastry and snack recipes. I believe you have a lot of them, right? It doesnt have to be too expensive, just Looking for delicious food..."

"Haha, it's okay. This is not difficult to do. I will ask my subordinates to help you collect it later. I will contact you after I finish it..." Shopkeeper Liu seemed to have something urgent to do, and I didn't say much to Wang Xiaoquan, I just hurriedly exchanged a few words and prepared to log off.

"Thank you very much, Uncle Liu. You're busy, see you later..." Wang Xiaoquan was not without a wink. Seeing that Shopkeeper Liu looked unfaithful, he knew that he was busy with something, so he said goodbye decisively after thanking him.

Wang Xiaoquan was very happy to see that the business had come to an end. When he saw that there were several boxes of tapes and a bunch of batteries purchased in the morning on the stone platform beside the stone bed, he quickly sent a video request to the immortal brother Qing Xuanzi. Qing Xuanzi was very satisfied with Wang Xiaoquan's knowledge and thoughtfulness. In addition, the nine "music boxes" (actually repeaters) were generally welcomed by his relatives and fellow Taoists. From then on, he His mother and sister, who had nothing to do and often harassed him in his cave, no longer came to torture his poor ears. This made Qing Xuanzi, who liked peace and quiet and attached great importance to filial piety, especially grateful to Wang Xiaoquan.

"Thank you Brother Xiaoquan. We cultivators can't owe karma to others casually. Since you gave me something, I have to give you a gift in return. What do you want?" He was not afraid of Wang Xiaoquan's lion's mouth. Since he dared to say it easily If you say something like this, you can be sure that Wang Xiaoquan is very measured.

"If I don't want to harm you, then... please give me something that can enhance the taste. I recently opened a pastry shop, but my craftsmanship is too average. I need some ingredients or seasoning recipes that can enhance the taste. ." Wang Xiaoquan didn't expect that there would be such a problem. He was very happy about this unexpected surprise and replied tentatively.

"We cultivators usually don't eat grains. I really don't know much about this. Wait a minute. I remember my mother collected a lot of things from the secular world..." Qing Xuanzi made a few moves, and a The purse embroidered with elegant red plums flew into Qing Xuanzi's hands, "I give you this storage bag and its contents as a return gift. Are there any other interesting things on your planet? Let me introduce a few more. ..." It's scary to think that his mother and sister's novelty is limited, and they might get tired of the music box at some point and come to harass him again. Qing Xuanzi decided to prepare for a rainy day, so as not to have to hide everywhere when the time came, making himself embarrassed and making others laugh.