52

When Wang Xiaoquan finally recovered from his fugue, Qin Han had already finished half a bottle of red wine.

"Wow, why are you drinking so fast? Leave some for me, brother!" Wang Xiaoquan hurriedly pulled the bottle into his arms, looking like a puppy guarding its food.

"Who told you to be distracted all the time? Don't worry, I won't fight with you, just drink..." Qin Han reached out and slapped his furry little head a few times in a funny way, and said warmly with eyes filled with adoration.

"Brother Qin, are you busy with your homework now? What entertainment do you do in your free time every day?" In the past, when the two of them talked on the phone, the focus of their conversation was around him, his studies, his life, his worries, his happiness, his familys shop, and even his classmates and friends. Qin Han cared about everything about him, but he never took the initiative to ask about Brother Qin's life. In addition to being timid and evasive, of course it was also because he did not treat Qin Han wholeheartedly. It was different now. He understood the unknown side of Qin Han. He knew that Qin Han was not as omnipotent and indestructible as he imagined. Qin Han, who had never been cared for by his parents, also needed the care and comfort of friends.

"I have a very full schedule of homework this year. I usually don't have much free time. I have to take time to deal with company affairs in the evening, which is quite tiring. But as long as I last a year, I will be free when I am a senior. Now the company is gradually starting to work. I can tell my subordinates to do many things, so I don't have to do everything myself..." Seeing Wang Xiaoquan taking the initiative to care about his life, Qin Han felt indescribable sweetness and happiness in his heart.

"Ah? You are so busy! Then you still call me every night, which wastes time, right?" Wang Xiaoquan didn't expect Qin Han to be so busy, and suddenly became anxious and angry. He originally thought that Qin Han seemed to be away from their school. Just like the students at the university not far away, they are idle and musty every day, wandering around everywhere!

"No time wasted. Really, after talking to you on the phone for half an hour every day, I feel full of energy and energy. You are my source of energy..." Qin Han felt even more anxious when he saw Wang Xiaoquan's anxious and distressed look. Happy, he joked half-seriously.

"Go ahead, just keep talking!" Wang Xiaoquan rolled his eyes angrily, and then asked: "Are you okay these days? You don't have to take time to spend time with me, business is important." "It's okay, I'll be here

soon. There is nothing urgent for me to deal with in Time Company. Tomorrow is Sunday and I can still spend one day with you. Why don't you go back immediately after your exam on Monday?" "We

should stay for a day or two. The teacher said he would take us to see the capital casually. Look, I'm probably going to climb the Great Wall..."

"Why don't you talk to the teacher and we can go alone?"

"That's not possible. It's forbidden to break away from the group. Don't just ask for leave. You can go to J City during the winter vacation. Son, it won't take more than a few months, so there's no need to delay your homework just to accompany me..." "

Okay, it's settled, can I celebrate the New Year at your house?"

"Of course, it's not too late for us to be happy. Let's make dumplings together then. Let me tell you, the fillings made by Lili are delicious..."

The two chatted while drinking. They could say a few words about anything from far and wide, and the time passed by without them realizing it. The night passed quietly, and the night became deeper and deeper.

"Are you sleepy?" Seeing Wang Xiaoquan yawning with misty eyes, Qin Han looked at the watch on his wrist. It was almost ten o'clock, and time flew by so fast.

"Well, a little bit, I played too crazy today and I'm a little tired, haha..."

"Come on, I'll take you to the bathroom. I didn't clean up the guest room, so I have to make you sleep with my brother. Do you mind, Xiaoquan?"

"It's okay, it's not like we haven't slept together before..." Why does it sound so awkward? Well, he actually wanted to say that they also slept in the same bed when Qin Han was at his house.

Wang Xiaoquan moved very quickly and walked out of the bathroom wearing Qin Han's large pajamas in less than twenty minutes. Qin Han washed up in the bathroom downstairs and was not slow in his movements. When Wang Xiaoquan came out, he was already lying on the big bed reading a magazine.

"Oh, it's so comfortable. I must have a good sleep today. I can finally get rid of the hard bed on the train that kills me!" Wang Xiaoquan threw himself on Qin Han's soft big bed and rolled around a few times, squealing happily. .

"Don't rush to bed yet. Come here, I will help you dry your hair. I heard that sleeping with wet hair can easily cause migraines..." Wang Xiaoquan's hair is of good quality, black and thick, and Wang Xiaoquan just wiped it casually. After a few strokes, although it stopped dripping, it was still far from dry.

Wang Xiaoquan obediently crawled to Qin Han's side. He didn't want to get up lazily, so he simply lay face down on Qin Han's lap and exposed the back of his head to him so that he could wipe it easily.

"Are you comfortable? Don't hold back if your hair is strangled. Tell me..." It was also the first time for Qin Han to do this kind of thing, for fear that he would hurt Wang Xiaoquan with his clumsy movements.

"Well, it's very comfortable..." Wang Xiaoquan didn't know how to describe his inner feelings at this time, happiness? happy? move? Warmth? No, these are not enough to describe the complex and exciting mood deep in his heart at this time! It was the first time someone treated him so considerately, the first time someone wiped his hair with his own hands, the first time someone worried about his health, and the first time someone allowed him to rely on him without any pressure or guarding! Maybe this is the legendary feeling of having relatives and caring family members? So good, so happy! Under Qin Han's gentle movements, Wang Xiaoquan fell into a deep sleep with a happy smile.

"Xiaoquan, Xiaoquan?" Qin Han called softly a few times. Seeing that Wang Xiaoquan didn't respond, he knew that the little guy was asleep. After carefully picking up Wang Xiaoquan and letting him lie down, Qin Han got into bed himself.

Turning off the headlights and turning on the dim, non-dazzling light beside the bed, Qin Han lay down on his side and carefully observed the sleeping face of the young man sleeping peacefully beside him. The boy lay obediently on his side, curled up like a kitten, breathing shallowly, with a sweet smile on his face, as if he was having a sweet dream. Qin Han couldn't help but stretched out his hand and gently rubbed the young man's fluffy and refreshing hair. He couldn't put it down because of the silky touch. The big hand gradually slid down and touched the young man's fair and delicate yet angular face. The young man in his sleep seemed to feel the harassment of the big hand, and could not help but frown and shake his head, like an impatient and angry little boy. kitten.

Qin Han reluctantly retracted his hand for fear of waking up the sleeping boy. He stared blankly at the young man's beautiful sleeping face for a long time. It was not until the midnight bell rang that Qin Han lowered his head and pressed a kiss on the young man's forehead, saying softly: "Good night, Xiaoquan."

The author has something to say: It's a bit too young, O(n_n)O~