90

If he had a choice, Wang Xiaoquan would never be willing to sit face to face with this woman who exuded such strong malice that it made his hair stand on end. But unfortunately, he really couldn't find any other empty seat in the aisle. The place was crowded with people again, so he could only sit there as dryly as possible, turning a blind eye. It's a pity that some people will not fulfill his wish and let him have a moment of peace.

"Xiaoquan, I'm really lucky. Fortunately, it wasn't you who was taken away at that time. Otherwise, you, a boy, would have no place in that home." Seeing that Wang Xiaoquan's expression was still calm, she imagined There was no trace of emotion in Chen Yuan's heart. Chen Yuan secretly hated it, but still refused to give up. She really has no choice. She doesn't want to continue to live such a hard life. Such a poor and hard life is not what she should live. She deserves a better life! So with apologies and tenderness on his face, he continued: "I know I hurt your heart back then. I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it. I just didn't want you to leave with a stranger, but I didn't know how to stop you when I was young. I thought that strangers would not be able to find you if I hid you, but I didnt expect that they took me away in the end..."

"Haha, so I have to thank you?" Wang Xiaoquan was shamelessly confused by Chen Yuan. He smiled angrily, sneered, and sneered with sarcasm.

"Xiaoquan, I know you hate me very much. It doesn't matter. As long as you live a good life now, it doesn't matter how much you hate me..." Chen Yuan was stung by Wang Xiaoquan's sarcastic smile, and the "holy" and "kind" smile almost disappeared from Chen Yuan's face. It was a bit unbearable, but considering that the passengers around him were pretending to do their own thing, but were actually eavesdropping on their conversation, Chen Yuan immediately cheered up, suppressed the anger in his heart, and remained gentle and approachable.

"Uh-huh... Miss, can you please stop being disgusting? This handsome guy obviously doesn't want to talk to you anymore, why are you still pestering him! Also, you think everyone is a fool, you did it □You still want to build a chastity arch, your hypocritical expression is disgusting!" Before Wang Xiaoquan, who was disgusted, could say anything, sitting next to him, a man with exquisite make-up and fashionable clothes looked like he was in his twenties. The girl picked up the conversation with a look of disgust.

"You! It's none of your business! Wuwuwu..." Chen Yuan was speechless for a long time by the girl's sharp words, and started to cry. She thought that the passengers around her would pity her and have upright people who could not bear to fight for her. Unexpectedly, she waited for a long time and no one stood up to speak for her. They all looked at her with contempt. She, Chen Yuan, who couldn't sit down, quickly stopped crying, hugged his bag and left quickly and dejectedly.

"Thank you..." Seeing Chen Yuan leave, Wang Xiaoquan took a deep breath and turned to thank the girl next to him. To be honest, although he hates Chen Yuan, Chen Yuan is a girl after all. He really has nothing to do with her. He can't punch or kick her, right? He can't get rid of that hand! But when it comes to talking skills, he is really no match for Chen Yuan. The girl's crying is so scary that it is impossible to reason with her. In the end, it is probably his fault no matter what.

"It's okay, I just can't stand that woman's pretentiousness. It's so disgusting!" The girl waved her hands in disgust, as if this could dispel the disgusting feeling, and then stretched out her arms to Wang Xiaoquan boldly. He took action and introduced himself: "Your name is Wang Xiaoquan, right? I just heard that woman call you like this. Hello, my name is Gao Lu..."

"Hello Gao Lu, I am Wang Xiaoquan..." Wang Xiaoquan said to This cheerful girl who helped him get out of trouble was very fond of him, and he extended his hand with a smile.