66

Its actually quite strange for two men to go shopping and buy clothes together, but if these two men were handsome, then the situation would probably be different. Everyone loves beauty, and these two handsome guys look so eye-catching walking together! When a person is handsome, it is always easy to be forgiven if he makes some innocuous mistakes. Therefore, being handsome is also a huge advantage!

It has nothing to do with being pampered or showing off. Some people's attitude towards life has been developed since childhood, and it is difficult to change in a short period of time. Just like Qin Han and Wang Xiaoquan, because of their different living environments since childhood, their life attitudes are also very different.

Qin Han grew up in a wealthy family and had good food and clothing. He was very particular about the quality of life, and this was naturally the case when it came to clothing. Its not that he doesnt wear non-famous brands, he just feels comfortable wearing famous brands. He just prefers brand-name clothing. After all, you get what you pay for. Brand-name clothing is much better than brand-name clothing in terms of comfort, quality, etc. He doesnt lack the money, so he naturally doesnt look like that when buying clothes. Wang Xiaoquan also shopped around, specializing in buying high-quality products at low prices.

But Wang Xiaoquan is different. He has lived in poverty since he was a child and is used to worrying about everything. Even though he has a small amount of money now, he still can't change this habit, which can't be said to be good or bad. In his opinion, clothes are meant to cover up shame and keep warm while maintaining appearance. As long as they look good and are comfortable to wear, in fact, those expensive brand-name goods are no different from miscellaneous goods. Sometimes they are not necessarily more durable than miscellaneous goods. !

If two people have different ideas, they will naturally have differences. Qin Han pulled Wang Xiaoquan to go to the brand store, while Wang Xiaoquan shouted to go to the commercial pedestrian street. The two refused to give in and could not convince the other. They were frozen in place for a while.

"How about we play rock, paper, scissors, who wins?" It was not a problem to be in such a stalemate, Qin Han suggested. In fact, it's okay for him to follow Wang Xiaoquan's will on this matter, but this time he doesn't want to compromise. After all, the two of them have to live together for a lifetime, and some things don't really exist unless they are hidden. Their concepts of life conflict quite a lot. It's hard to say who is right and who is wrong, but one party has to compromise. Qin Han was confident that he could provide Wang Xiaoquan with favorable living conditions and let his Xiaoquan live a high-quality life freely. Now that he had made up his mind, he would not give in easily on this matter.

"Tch, Brother Qin, you are so naive. Just come, who is afraid of whom? ╭(╯^╰)╮" Wang Xiaoquan didn't think there was anything wrong with him. Of course, he felt that Qin Han's persistence was understandable. This was a personal matter. The difference in concepts is really no ones fault.

"Rock, paper, scissors..." Two big men (or big boys) who are about 1.8 meters tall are sitting in the car and "the winner is determined by winning two out of three games". It is indeed quite childish o(╯□╰)o, but the most important thing is It's up to them to be happy, who cares?

The result was obvious. The dark-faced man with sharp eyes and quick hands was slightly better. He dragged Wang Xiaoquan, who had a pout that could hang a bottle of soy sauce, towards the commercial building where brand stores were gathered. Wang Xiaoquan's popularity came and went quickly. He was depressed just now, but soon he was fine and started shopping for clothes with great interest. Since becoming a plane merchant, his enthusiasm for shopping has been growing. He never knows when he will be able to find items suitable for trading with aliens. Wang Xiaoquan enjoys the process of discovery. Of course, he enjoys it even more. The reward and joy after a successful transaction.