83

"My little life has been very fulfilling. Doesn't it feel good to have sex with a beautiful woman?" Qin Han crossed his arms and asked expressionlessly. He hurriedly hurriedly took his time, staying up late for several days to finish handling the company's recent major affairs. He didn't even bother to take a break and eat just after getting off the plane, just to surprise Koizumi. But what did he see? The person he longed for actually had sex with a scantily clad woman, naked and red-faced! The anxiety and anger that had been suppressed for a long time in Qin Han's heart suddenly surged and reached the critical point of explosion.

"Brother Qin, I, I'm sorry, I should have pushed her away..." Wang Xiaoquan looked at the obvious dark circles on Qin Han's face and the tiredness that could not be concealed all over his body. He stepped forward with distress and apologized angrily. Although he did not take the initiative, it was still because he was weak-minded and did not reject Wei Yan decisively. Instead, he was hesitant and indecisive. Where did Qin Han end up doing this?

"Have you never seriously considered our relationship? What do you think of me, huh? I was so angry with you that my grandpa almost went to the hospital. This is how you repay me!..." Qin John is also a human being, he is also a person of flesh and blood, with emotions and feelings, and can be sad! How could he not feel anything when his biological mother calculated and scolded her like that? How could he remain indifferent when he saw his grandfather, who had always been upright and cheerful, bending his back straight because of him? In order not to disturb Wang Xiaoquan's quiet and peaceful life, in order not to put any pressure on him, he shouldered all this alone, but what was the result? I rushed over excitedly, only to see such a dazzling and embarrassing scene! He knew that Wang Xiaoquan did not take the initiative to flirt with those women. He knew that the woman took the initiative to stick to them, so he did not go directly to embarrass him. He was waiting, waiting for Wang Xiaoquan to resolutely push the woman away for him! But the result disappointed him.

"Yes, I'm sorry, Brother Qin, I, I don't know, I'm sorry..." Wang Xiaoquan didn't know what to say. Looking at Qin Han's red eyes full of anger, he felt a throbbing pain in his heart. He was indeed too selfish. What a bastard. He naturally enjoys Qin Han's dedication and care, but he is so stingy that he doesn't even dare to tell others about their relationship.

Seeing Wang Xiaoquan's helpless, frightened and guilty look, Qin Han felt distressed and wanted to step forward to hug him into his arms and comfort him, but his only sense dispelled the impulse in his heart. He had to give the little guy a It was an unforgettable lesson that he would remember forever, that wild flowers on the roadside should not be picked casually!

"Think about it carefully..." Qin Han looked disappointed, turned around and left coldly and decisively.

"Brother Qin..." Wang Xiaoquan was so panicked that he was afraid that Qin Han would break up with him and never have any contact with him until death. But it was a bit impolite to leave directly like this. He could only quickly run to Yu Lei and the others who were playing and excited and told them that he had something urgent to leave first. Without waiting for them to ask what was going on, Wang Xiaoquan turned around and flew away again. Running towards the direction Qin Han left.

"This damn boy, how dare you not chase after him? Humph, let's see how I deal with this little bastard in the future!" The villain in Qin Han's heart gritted his teeth. He had already walked as slowly as possible, but he didn't expect that he would still be there after waiting for a long time. Wang Xiaoquan is nowhere to be seen! But he couldn't turn his head and look back. Wouldn't it be very embarrassing if he was caught accidentally? Qin Han was so angry that he immediately hated the soft sand on the beach. This thing made no sound when he walked on it, even if he was asked to listen to the footsteps secretly!