49

"Xiaoquan, who were you talking to on the phone just now? Why are you so happy?" Wang Kun just lay on the bed and took a nap while Wang Xiaoquan was taking a bath, and then took a comfortable hot bath in the bathroom. Now he feels Feeling a lot more energetic, he saw Wang Xiaoquan exuding an aura of joy and asked curiously while wiping his dripping short hair.

"That's Qin Han, the good friend I used to talk to on the phone in the dormitory..." Wang Xiaoquan and his school have banned bringing mobile phones to school, so the mobile phones that everyone secretly brought from home can only be hidden in the dormitory, and can only be used after returning to the dormitory at night. Only then can you use your mobile phone to surf the Internet for a while, play mobile games, or talk on the phone with friends and classmates. Qin Han called on time at 9:30 every night, and could chat with Wang Xiaoquan for half an hour. That was because they turned off the lights in their dormitory at 10:00 to check their dormitory, otherwise they might have been able to chat for much longer. As Wang Xiaoquan's roommate, Wang Kun naturally knew about Qin Han, whom he had never seen but only heard his voice. If he hadn't heard Qin Han's voice with his own ears and was convinced that he was a genuine gentleman, he would One would think that this person is pursuing Koizumi! (This is the truth^_^)

"It's him, is he also in the capital?" Wang Kun was curious about Qin Han and asked casually.

"Well, their family is from Beijing, and he is also studying at Beijing Medical University. He will come over soon and says he will take me out for a walk. Do you want to come with him?" In Wang Xiaoquan's opinion, he talks more about going out to play. Talents are good, and the more people there are, the more lively it will be. Of course, the premise is that these people are familiar to him and have a good impression of him. He doesn't like to hang out with people he doesn't know well. As for whether Qin Han will like it, he really hasn't considered this issue. In his eyes, Qin Han is a well-educated noble man. Although his personality is a bit cold, he is actually very easy to get along with. He should not be disgusted. How many more people? Therefore, I am looking forward to Qin Hans solo date~~~~(>_

"Okay, how boring is it to stay in a hotel and sleep in it? I havent been to the capital in many years. I came once with my dad when I was a kid. , I have no impression at all. I came here this time to have a good time shopping. I heard that there are many specialties and famous foods in the capital. Let Brother Qin take us to try them later..." Wang Kun had heard Wang Xiaoquan "Brother Qin" before. "Brother Qin", he was a familiar person who didn't know what politeness was, and immediately followed suit. "

Okay, hurry up and change your clothes. Let's go say hello to Teacher Zhu later..." Today It is free time. Although the teachers do not force them to stay in the hotel to rest, they will not let them wander around casually. It is better to say hello in advance to save the teachers from being anxious when they cannot find anyone.

Wang Xiaoquan On the way back from Teacher Zhu's room with Wang Kun, they met Sun Xueru, so the food hunting team was joined by another beautiful woman.

Qin Han hurriedly hurriedly and finally arrived at Xinyue Hotel within half an hour. As soon as he entered the lobby, he He saw the little guy he had thought about for a long time day and night joking with a beautiful woman with an outstanding appearance and temperament. The happy smile was dazzling. However, he had long passed the impulsive and willful age. Although he felt uncomfortable, he still felt uncomfortable. There was no expression on his face, and he immediately walked forward with a smile. "Xiaoquan..."

"Hey, Brother Qin, you're here very quickly. Come on, let me introduce to you. This beauty's name is Sun Xueru. , the monitor of our class, this is Wang Kun, my best friend..." Wang Xiaoquan turned to Wang Kun and Sun Xueru and introduced: "This is Qin Han, my good friend."