37

Sun Xueru saw that there was no trace of hypocrisy in Wang Xiaoquan's expression (Wang Xiaoquan didn't lie, he did buy it for someone else), so she stopped and started to introduce to Wang Xiaoquan which reference books were better. Sun Xueru's family has good financial conditions. Her mother is the leader of the Education Bureau, and her family is very concerned about her academic performance. Therefore, she has attended many cram schools since she started school. Of course, she also spends a lot of money on reference materials every semester. Of course, I know these things well and know which reference books are more affordable and easy to use.

Wang Xiaoquan really didn't pay much attention to the reference materials. Firstly, he has a quick mind and a solid foundation. He can draw inferences just by relying on the various practice materials issued by the school. There is no need to waste money on buying reference materials. Secondly, he also He didn't have much money to buy those so-called "golden keys". Reference materials were very expensive, and even a pirated copy cost more than ten yuan. How could he have the spare money to buy these insignificant things before?

"Does the squad leader know which students from our class will be selected to participate in the competition? Our old class didn't say anything. If you hadn't told me, I wouldn't have known!" Wang Xiaoquan said with some dissatisfaction in his tone. After he was promoted to the second year of high school, his first-year class teacher Li Feng went to teach the second-year liberal arts class. Their current class teacher's surname was Wu, named Wu Youcai. Not only does this person have a bad name, but he is also a very bad person. Not only does he dislike the poor but loves the rich, he often treats students based on his personal likes and dislikes. Although he had a good attitude toward Wang Xiaoquan, who had never given gifts because of his excellent academic performance, his behavior was really shameful. But Wang Xiaoquan is not a brainless, passionate young man, and Wu Youcai has a strong backer. Otherwise, with his level and quality, how could he lead the best science class in the second year of high school? Wang Xiaoquan knew that he could not change anything, so he could only ignore it as much as possible. But Wu Youcai didn't say anything to the class about such an important matter, so he still wanted to rely on unofficial decisions like selecting class cadres?

"Hey, it's not like you don't know Wu Youcai (the nickname given to Wu Youcai by Wang Xiaoquan and his classmates). He dares to make up his mind in such a competition that depends on strength, and he is not afraid of losing miserably and being embarrassed. !As far as I know, there are five places in our class. Our math teacher forced you and Wang Kun to go. Wu Meicai didnt want Wang Kun to go and wanted Deng Ni to replace Wang Kun. Our math teacher firmly disagreed. The two of them are now The fight was very tense and I dont know who will win in the end." Sun Xueru said helplessly and disgustedly. Although she was also a member of the "privileged class" and a student who was favored by Wu Youcai, she resented this kind of care from the bottom of her heart. She obviously had very good grades. Except for failing Wang Xiaoquan in every exam, she basically had no problem occupying the top three in grade. However, Wu Youcai made her look like a backdoor student. Whenever her classmates secretly held a criticism meeting to scold Wu Youcai, she would He avoided her intentionally or unintentionally, as if he was afraid that she would complain, which made her feel depressed and wanted to vomit blood.

"Isn't Wu Meicai too bold? How can the quota for this kind of competition be used as a casual favor? If you don't study well enough, you won't get any good results even if you participate, right?" Wang Xiaoquan said in shock. He originally thought that Wu Youcai was just showing favoritism to those "privileged students" in trivial matters. How could he even dare to make plans for such a national subject competition? ! If he remembered correctly, Denny's father seemed to be some kind of leader of the police department, right?

"Tch, why is it useless? Just getting this quota is enough for those people, their parents, relatives and friends to show off. The result is not important, what they value is face!" Sun Xueru has been used to these things since she was a child. Son, of course it is very clear. When she was a child, she was often dragged out by her parents and grandparents to show off to relatives and friends. She was like a mascot and had to be put on display wherever she went. Of course, the publicity of her parents and grandparents also caused her a lot of hatred. Just like Deng Ni, Liu Yun, Liu Qing and others in the class, they have not dealt with her since they were young, not because they were often compared with each other by adults. reason?