78

"How's it going? Are you handsome?" Wang Xiaoquan walked out of the bedroom briskly, walked up to Hen who was sitting elegantly on the sofa drinking tea, and asked proudly. Although he is clear about his sexual orientation, he never regards himself as a female existence. After all, he just happens to like the same sex. In any case, he is a pure man from the inside out? What's more, in his opinion, people who like the same sex are only a minority after all. If you coy in front of friends of the same sex, you don't have to make everyone embarrassed and uncomfortable. It's better to be as relaxed and natural as before without realizing it.

"Well, very good..." A trace of surprise flashed through Hen's long, narrow and deep eyes, but it was quickly covered up by him. He still didn't know the specific situation of Wang Xiaoquan, so it was better not to alert the snake. "Is this your first time wearing a dress like this? Do you feel unaccustomed or uncomfortable?"

"Fortunately, this dress fits well and is very comfortable to wear. Hehe, this is my first time wearing such a formal dress! "Wang Xiaoquan scratched his head and giggled. He has been studying in school these years, and China is not like foreign countries. The school always holds some dances and so on, so naturally he has no chance to wear more formal clothes.

"Is that so, Xiaoquan, you must be over sixteen years old, right? Do people on your planet enter social situations very late?" Hen asked in surprise. He had been attending various types of banquets with his father since he was five or six years old. .

"Haha, actually I am seventeen years old now. I grew up in an orphanage, but I don't know when children from the upper class will be able to enter social situations..." Wang Xiaoquan took a sip of tea and said nonchalantly.

"Sorry..." Hen was stunned for a moment, but quickly came to his senses and apologized. At the same time, he was also quite surprised. He didn't expect that Wang Xiaoquan was an orphan. An orphan who was lucky enough to become a plane merchant could be safe and worry-free so far, and he had also entered a plane mall. He really didn't know whether to say that this child was cunning and cautious, or that he was cunning and cautious. It should be said that he is stupid and blessed.

"It's okay, it's okay. I've stopped doing this a long time ago, haha..."

"Um, although it's a bit rude to say this, Xiaoquan, you should have learned banquet etiquette, right?" Hen asked with luck, and only had to leave the job. Theres less than an hour left, so if you try to improve your etiquette now, its probably too late... right?

"( ⊙ o ⊙) Ah!" Wang Xiaoquan was completely shocked. Is this a rule? Isn't it just a small opening ceremony? Why do you have to wear a formal dress and have etiquette? Could it be that Hen treated the ceremony as a banquet? "No..." In Wang Xiaoquan's impression, during the opening ceremony, a bunch of firecrackers were set off in front of the store, and then the smiling store owner entertained the customers enthusiastically and happily. Isn't that the end of it?

"This..." Hen originally planned to take this opportunity to introduce Wang Xiaoquan to some powerful people in the plane mall, but what he didn't expect was that Wang Xiaoquan didn't know anything about banquet etiquette! Speaking of which, chatting and even standing at a banquet require skills, not to mention the host. A rookie who has not even received systematic training will definitely not be able to fool people! What should we do...

The two stared at each other for a while. Seeing that the time left was getting less and less, Wang Xiaoquan looked embarrassed and suggested hesitantly: "How about I not attend? It's not a big deal anyway. Son, it's good to have you in charge..."

"How can that be done! 'Earth Delicious House' is your hard work, how can you not attend?" How could Wang Xiaoquan not know how much he cares about this Earth Delicious House? Naturally, Will not agree to this proposal. "How about this? I'll tell you some special points that you need to pay attention to first. Don't stay too far away from me during the opening ceremony later. Just follow my hints on what to do, okay?" This is also a last resort. Why!