140

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

username:password:User registration

front page

martial arts novels

fantasy novel

urban romance

Horror and supernatural

modern literature

Detective reasoning

Science fiction

Travel through the void

Classical masterpieces

historical military

Online game novels

TXT novel download website > Plane Businessman Wang Xiaoquan > 140 140

fontdefaultblack bodyregular scriptElegant blackEnlightenmentSong Dynasty colordefaultdark purpleAlgae greendark grayblue graymarooncyanrose brownYellowish brownbeigefoggy white sizedefault10pt12pt14pt16pt18pt20pt22pt25pt30pt scrollslowestSlow 2Slow 34 inHit 56 inFast 7Fast 8fast 9fastestbackgrounddefaultwhite snowpitch blackbright yellowlight greengrass greenred pinkdark graybeigeBrownsilver widthdefault85%75%65%50%40%

140 140

Plane merchant Wang Xiaoquan TXT full set download

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

    Chapter 140:

    "Well..." Qin Han opened his eyes with difficulty, struggled to sit up with his sore body, and sat on the soft bed for a while before he remembered everything that happened yesterday. He lowered his head and looked at the dense red and purple hickeys on his body. He felt the numbness and pain in his back, and a look of shame and embarrassment suddenly appeared on his face. He hunted geese all day long, but was pecked by a wild goose. He Is it the legendary self-inflicted crime?

    "Brother Qin is awake, is it still hurting? I've given you medicine. Are you hungry? Let's drink some green vegetables and lean meat porridge..." Compared with Qin Han's weakness, Wang Xiaoquan was in high spirits. The whole person is very radiant. When he saw that Qin Han's face looked a little ugly after he woke up, he didn't react too violently, and he suddenly breathed a sigh of relief. He took advantage of someone's danger so unkindly yesterday, but now he feels guilty, but he is clear in his heart, but he does not regret yesterday's decision. The feeling of having sex all night, with the red waves rolling, is really wonderful!

    "Don't you have any classes today?" Seeing Wang Xiaoquan's careful look, Qin Han reluctantly tugged at his still swollen lips, pretending to be relaxed, and asked with a natural expression. Qin Han never likes to do useless work. Things have already happened. What can he do if he gets upset and loses his temper? We can’t turn back time! The smart Qin Han chose the path that was most beneficial to him. Now it seems that Xiaoquan must feel guilty for him and tolerate him in everything. If he gets angry because of Xiaoquan's guilt, the relationship between the two of them will be ruined. The relationship will only become more and more complicated, and people's patience is limited. No matter how good-tempered you are, you can't stand your lover's continuous indifference. What's more, it's not Koizumi's fault in the first place? And if he chooses to act as if nothing happened, the guilt in Xiaoquan's heart will probably double. When he recovers, if he wants to do something inappropriate for children, it will be easier for Xiaoquan to agree, right? (After all, this guy is still evil╮(╯▽╰)╭!)