89

Qin Han left quietly the next morning while Wang Xiaoquan was sleeping. Neither of them was very good at dealing with sad farewell scenes. Fortunately, they had said everything they wanted to say last night, so they left without saying goodbye. It made the two of them feel more comfortable.

"Brother Qin has left?" Yu Lei walked into the restaurant after getting up. Seeing that Wang Xiaoquan did not have the bright smile on his face like usual, he knew that Qin Han had left. After these few days of contact and invisible observation, they have accepted Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han from the bottom of their hearts. Originally, they thought that the two men would be awkward together, but they did not expect that the actual situation was not what they had before. As expected, the enviable and yearning warmth between the two made even Mi Hui, the playboy who was determined to date all kinds of beauties before getting married, feel envious. For a moment, he felt like finding someone to settle down with. The urge! Of course, this impulse came and went quickly, and Mi Hui, who was dazzled by the beauties in bikinis at the beach, was soon submerged in the sea of ​​soft girls.

"Well, he didn't want to trouble us, so he went to the airport early by himself..." Wang Xiaoquan replied with a smile while placing breakfast on the dining table. After all, he is not a sentimental person. Although he misses and feels a little reluctant to let go, he feels much better after a morning of buffering.

"Hey, Brother Qin is indeed very hard. Medical school is already a heavy workload, not to mention he is busy with his career! But Brother Qin should graduate soon, right? It will be better after graduation. It will be much easier..." Yu Lei and the others We don't know much about Qin Han, except that he is currently studying at the famous medical university. He is now a junior and has a small company at home.

"Yes, I heard that there are no more classes in the senior year of college, and Brother Qin doesn't have to find a job. He won't be a doctor in the future, and he will even be exempted from internship..." "

Hey, actually it's not easy for rich people. Brother Qin chose to major in medicine. He was probably very interested in the profession of doctor, right? Unfortunately, he could only manage a company after graduation..." "

How can everything go as planned? Everyone has their own frustrations. There's nothing we can do about it. By the way, have you all thought about what major to apply for? We have to take the winter camp selection exam and interview on New Year's Day. Now I feel a little bit confused. I don't see much time left... "

I am very interested in the development of solar energy technology, but now there are no specialized departments for undergraduates, so I want to apply for the physics department first to lay a solid foundation, and then study related knowledge systematically when I am a graduate student..." In fact, Wang Koizumi has now begun to learn about solar energy, and his tutor is Doudou, who seems unreliable but is indeed knowledgeable. He is very worried about the increasingly serious industrial pollution on the earth. After all, the vast planet where General An is located and the planet Palanta where Palan is located are bloody negative examples. If the earth is allowed to develop like this, it is estimated that the future of the earth's people Like General An and Palan, seeing green plants is like seeing rare treasures, and eating a hot meal feels like a gift from God. That is so sad! Wang Xiaoquan is not a great person, but he is not a selfish and cold person either. He cannot helplessly watch the mother earth who gave birth to him and raised him come to an end! Due to his limited knowledge and insufficient vision, he currently has no effective measures to prevent or even eliminate the increasingly serious environmental pollution. He can only do what he can. Perhaps, developing pure natural and pollution-free new energy is a good way!

"Xiaoquan, your idea is very good. I support you. How about I apply for the Physics Department of Q University like you? I don't have any ideals or anything that I am particularly interested in. I was good in physics in high school. Department may be a good choice for me..." Yu Lei thought for a moment and said.