End

168. End of Chapter 167

  It turns out that shopping in a bustling market filled with aliens of all shapes and sizes is not as exciting and pleasant as imagined. Without a strong heart, it would be difficult to persevere until the end!
  Although Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han are both out-and-out "bumpkins" from the earth and don't know much about planets and species outside the earth, fortunately they both have a strong heart, even if they are frightened from time to time while shopping. Once, but no matter what, I finally persisted to the end and came back with a full load.
  I often go shopping and take a walk in the "demonic" market, and from time to time I get together with An Zhixin, who is gradually freed from the sadness of being betrayed by his relatives. In the blink of an eye, less than half a month has passed. Qin Han likes the colorful, comfortable and leisurely life here very much, but as the boss of Qin Group, he cannot not show up for a long time. Even though he is very reluctant to leave, he and Xiaoquan eventually lead an increasingly lively and naughty group. Went back home.   After returning home, breathing the air that was completely different from that of the plane mall, Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han couldn't help but sigh, no matter how nice it is outside, it is still not as good as their own home. But before the two of them could sigh, their cell phones, which they had just turned on, began to ring with ringtones and text messages. It is estimated that in the short half-month since the two of them mysteriously disappeared in the name of "driving to go wandering", many people were interested in him. They both hated it so much!   Qin Han is the boss of the Qin Group. No one dares to yell or curse at him, but those capable subordinates are not without temper. Although their words are still as flawless as usual, no one can fault him. Come, but the tone was not complimentary. Even Wang Xiaoquan, who was busy breastfeeding his fat son next to Qin Han, could feel the strong resentment on the other end of the phone. Qin Han knew that he was in the wrong, and naturally he would not argue with those people over such a trivial matter. After washing up hastily, he drove the car and hurried to the Qin Group headquarters.   Wang Xiaoquan, a school student on vacation, was not relaxed either. After putting his fat son to sleep, he took the time to check the messages and text messages on his phone. There is an emergency in the laboratory. Can I ask him to go there in person? Pass failed, I guess it was another trap set by An Yongming, that lazy guy (( ⊙ o ⊙)? You are not qualified to say that he is easy to exploit!) who is unwilling to be exploited and oppressed. He is a fool who would throw himself into the trap. I guess he will go. Don't even think about coming back, you'll have to be detained by those research freaks! The mentor summons you, do you have any work to do? Hey, who knows that he is a student? Let's take the time to go there and have a look some other time. College reunion? High school reunion? Junior high school reunion? Damn it, why are so many classmates gathered together?   In fact, Wang Xiaoquan is not very willing to go to class reunions and the like. Wang Xiaoquan attended a high school reunion when he returned to J City during the Chinese New Year the year before last. He happened to be fine at the time and happened to be in J City, so he went over. Unexpectedly, he didn't know many classmates after that   , but many people knew him. After all, he was recommended to Q University with such excellent results. Even if some students didn't know it, the school would publicize him as a role model. Ichiban. Because Wang Xiaoquan didn't go to the third year of high school at all, and he didn't go to high school for a few days intermittently in the second year of high school. In addition, he was focused on reviewing and preparing for the Mathematical Olympiad. How could he have any free time to get to know his classmates? Therefore, when Wang Xiaoquan arrived at the class reunion, not to mention regretting it, he couldn't even call her by name, let alone reminisce about the past. But everyone has already arrived, and it would be too rude to leave midway. Wang Xiaoquan, who was embarrassed at the time, could only step forward with a friendly and bright smile on his face and talk to classmates he knew or didn't know. greet.   As for what everyone talked about at that time, Wang Xiaoquan really had no memory. What he remembered most clearly was his frozen face after the class reunion, and his deep determination to secretly vow never to attend the class reunion again.   Thinking of his previous unpleasant experiences, Wang Xiaoquan decisively deleted those text messages inviting him to the class reunion, and silently decided to pretend to be dumbfounded until the end, pretending that he had never seen it.   He hugged his snoring fat son and nestled comfortably on the soft big bed and had a good sleep. When Wang Xiaoquan was woken up by Qin Han in a daze, he found that the sun had set before he knew it. Wang Xiaoquan sat up slowly, stretched lazily, and half leaned on Qin Han. While teasing his fat son who had just woken up and looked full of energy, he asked casually: "The company didn't produce anything." Is it a big deal?"