148

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

Scan the QR code on your mobile phone to download the APP

Read the latest chapters without ads

username:password:User registration

front page

martial arts novels

fantasy novel

urban romance

Horror and supernatural

modern literature

Detective reasoning

Science fiction

Travel through the void

Classical masterpieces

historical military

Online game novels

TXT novel download website > Plane Businessman Wang Xiaoquan > 148

fontdefaultblack bodyregular scriptElegant blackEnlightenmentSong Dynasty colordefaultdark purpleAlgae greendark grayblue graymarooncyanrose brownYellowish brownBeigefoggy white sizedefault10pt12pt14pt16pt18pt20pt22pt25pt30pt scrollslowestSlow 2Slow 34 inHit 56 inFast 7Fast 8Fast 9fastestbackgrounddefaultwhite snowpitch blackbright yellowlight greengrass greenred pinkdark grayBeigeBrownsilver widthdefault85%75%65%50%40%

148

Plane merchant Wang Xiaoquan TXT full set download

Vote for recommendationPrevious chapter ← Chapter list → Next chapterAdd bookmarkNovel errorReport my bookshelf

Latest website: www.sjwx.info

    Chapter 148:

    The foundation building period was broken through earlier than expected. The two people who were originally very nervous about the plan suddenly relaxed. The remaining free time was spent consolidating their cultivation and kissing each other. Soon, two happy days passed. Wang Xiaoquan and Qin Han rushed to the airport early in the morning carrying their travel bags.

    Although Wang Xiaoquan has high expectations for the legendary and beautiful tourist resort Maldives, they are not very strong. After all, compared with the fairyland-like beauty of space, the Maldives is probably nothing no matter how beautiful it is. The only bright spot is probably there. Unique customs and customs. However, compared to a lively trip with a group of friends and a deserted walk with two people, Wang Xiaoquan obviously prefers more liveliness. Moreover, the Maldives has developed as a tourist destination for many years, and various public facilities and services have become increasingly perfect. Compared with the self-sufficient original ecology of the space, the luxurious services are obviously better, so Wang Xiaoquan is quite satisfied with this trip. expected.

    The Maldives is a beautiful paradise-like archipelago country in the Indian Ocean and the largest coral island country in the world. Overlooking the Maldives from the plane, mini islands are scattered like emeralds on the vast blue sea, becoming the most beautiful string of green pearls in the Indian Ocean. When Wang Xiaoquan was riding a flying sword or traveling in space on an airship, it was not that he had never seen more beautiful scenery than this. But when he heard the voices of Yu Lei and others lying beside the plane window in admiration, he couldn't help but open his eyes wide and be happy. Watch the magical scene nurtured by nature.