71

"Don't just talk, hurry up, help serve the food, and talk while eating later..." Li Li moved very quickly, Wang Xiaoquan and the others hadn't said a few words yet, and they were exuding a rich meaty aroma. The mutton steamed buns are already out of the pot.

"That's right, hurry up and start dinner. I didn't eat anything in the morning and I'm starving now..." Wang Xiaoquan ran briskly to the kitchen to help serve the meal. There was strength in numbers, so several people acted together and quickly set the table. .

"Wow, it smells so good. Lili's cooking skills are getting better and better. This pot of mutton doesn't have any smell at all. I feel it has a medicinal aroma. Are there medicinal ingredients in it?" Wang Xiaoquan held up a roasted yellow pot. I tore off a piece of the sesame seed cake and put it into the boiling mutton soup. I dipped it in the hot and fragrant soup and smoked it with some spicy sauce and swallowed it in one gulp. Well, it tastes amazing!

"Haha, brother Koizumi has a really good nose. I use medicinal materials to eliminate the smell of mutton. I added licorice, astragalus, angelica, dangshen and tangerine peel to the soup. How about it? The smell of mutton is less overwhelming, right? This is okay. Take it as medicinal food, it is very nutritious. Brother Xiaoquan worked hard some time ago, so he must take good supplements..." Li Li is a typical omnivore and can eat anything. Even the fat meat that girls generally hate, she can't tolerate it. Eat a few pieces without changing your mood. This was originally due to the poor childhood life, but now it has undoubtedly become a big advantage. After all, living with five older boys, if you are too picky about food, it will lead to There have been a lot of conflicts and troubles.

"Well, it's really good. It tastes better. This is my first time taking medicated food. I heard that this thing costs money..." Wang Lin ate three sesame seed cakes in a short while. Fortunately, Li Li knew that he was doing this. My brothers are all big fans and they made a big basket of sesame seed cakes, otherwise there wouldnt be enough to eat.

"When we save enough capital in the future, we will also try to expand our business and start a medicinal diet business. I heard that this business is very profitable..." The speaker is unintentional, but the listener is intentional. They just want to make Maixiangju bigger and bigger. Su Jie suggested longingly.

"This is not easy to handle. The food business is inherently troublesome. All kinds of documents and inspections are mixed with sensitive 'drugs'. It's really not that easy for someone like us with no background to get involved..." Regarding Although he was not proficient in the law, he was not completely ignorant. Ning Bin frowned and shook his head. He was not optimistic about the development prospects of this idea.

"Indeed, it is very troublesome to cultivate herbal medicines now. We may not even be able to contact the purchase point. What's more, there are many people selling medicinal diets on the market. After all, we know how to make money from this, and others naturally know it well. It is estimated that the market The share has long been divided up, and it is really difficult for us to get involved..." In fact, Wang Xiaoquan was moved for a moment. After all, he has a vast medicinal material production base, and it is not difficult to provide high-quality and stable herbal medicine supply. But in the end, he rejected the idea. If this business became too big and attracted too much attention, it would inevitably expose his own space. Now he has no worries about food and clothing, and Ning Bin and the others' basic life is also guaranteed. He didn't need to take the risk. What's more, if he really wants to start a medicated diet business, he can also run it in the plane mall. When the "Earth Delicious Restaurant" becomes bigger, he can expand or open a branch. It will not be difficult to open a dedicated medicated diet restaurant! I just dont know if the earths herbs have a good maintenance effect on the bodies of aliens. Well, this needs to be investigated before implementation. Otherwise, it will be terrible to eat peoples lives.