61

Qin Han heard the words and looked towards the source of the sound. It turned out to be Chen Er, whose name was Chen Dongsheng, who had suffered a lot of losses from him before. This Chen Er is not a good guy. It is recognized in the circle that both men and women are not allowed to eat meat or vegetables. He also has a very bad reputation. He likes to play with innocent and lovely young and beautiful girls. Qin Han frowned in disgust, blocking Chen Er from looking at Wang Xiaoquan's unbridled lustful gaze, and greeted him in a nonchalant manner: "It turns out to be Er Shao Chen. You go and do your work. We have other things to do, so we won't bother you anymore..." ..." After saying that, he hugged Wang Xiaoquan and left quickly without any concern for the so-called etiquette. Treating people with courtesy is a traditional virtue in China, but the prerequisite is that Chen Erde is a human being. He is inferior to such a beast. It is disgusting to talk to him even more. He doesn't care. It would be bad if he scares his Xiaoquan. .

Chen Dongsheng stood there, looking at the direction Qin Han and Qin Han were leaving with a dark look on his face, with cruelty flashing in his eyes. He couldn't help but increase his strength in his arms around the waist of the pretty boy next to him, causing the little pretty boy to cry in pain. . But the little beauty also knows that Second Young Master Chen is the most moody, and it is best not to provoke the young master when he is angry, otherwise, it will not just be back pain.

"Brother Qin, um, is that Second Young Master Chen gay?" Wang Xiaoquan asked mysteriously and quietly in surprise. Modern Internet information is extremely developed, so Wang Xiaoquan naturally knows a lot about homosexuality, not to mention that many rotten girls in the class like to joke about pairing up with the slightly more attractive boys in the class. It is difficult for him not to know. But knowing that he knows, just like he also knows about the space station, those existences are out of reach in his mind, or they are just abstract terms. He can put his arm around Wang Kun's shoulders and tease the girls. Those in the class The tough girls can also tease them at will, because the premise is that he and Wang Kun are just good brothers and good friends! If the relationship between the two is not normal, it is probably too late for those tough girls in the class to hide away, let alone tease her! Two boys are together, it feels awkward just thinking about it. But now he actually saw two real men cuddling together, acting in an intimate and ambiguous manner. It didn't look like they had a simple relationship. This strange scene had a great impact on Wang Xiaoquan. When he met a living gay for the first time, the gossip factor hidden deep in Wang Xiaoquan's heart accidentally exploded.

"Well, that person doesn't matter whether he's male or female, he likes anyone as long as he's young and beautiful, not just gay." Qin Han didn't want to say too much about Chen Er, but when he saw that Wang Xiaoquan's eyes were filled with surprise and a little embarrassment, there was no contempt or disgust. He looked a little relieved, and then asked tentatively without leaving any trace: "Why are you so surprised? Do you think gay is disgusting?" "

No, it just feels quite novel. Many girls in our class like to say this, There are a lot of people talking about this on the Internet, but in reality, this is the first time I have encountered it, and I felt a little awkward for a moment, hehe..." Wang Xiaoquan waved his hands quickly, he never likes to meddle in other people's business, and he loves men. Loving a woman is his own business, and it doesn't bother him. He only worries about it when he's full.

"American psychologist Freud said that everyone in society has bisexual tendencies, so GAY is not a legendary existence. There may be pure GAY among the male classmates around you! Therefore, Koizumi , Be careful in the future, and don't be too casual with boys. It would be bad if you accidentally create an illusion beyond friendship..." Qin Han felt that he was really miserable. Not only did he have to be wary of girls, but also Beware of boys! Hey, just be tired if you are tired. Who made him fall in love with this attractive little guy next to him?