75

he hall was not heavily decorated due to the audio-visual effects on the fluorescent walls, fluorescent ceiling and floor. Instead, bright golden carved fences were built to divide the hall into many small areas, or three or two. The tables are grouped together, or six or seven tables are put together. It seems to be irregular, but in fact it is planned according to a certain design, which is very pleasing to the eye. Most of the tables used are made of metal. Most of them are four-seater, and many are two-seater or multi-seater. Of course, there are also bar-style tables set up in special areas for single customers, which are quiet, elegant, quiet and pleasant.

What Wang Xiaoquan was most curious and looking forward to was probably the private rooms. He walked around the lobby on the second floor and saw no one. He was not in a hurry to make contact, so he simply opened the door to the one closest to him. Looking inside the box. Just one glance made Wang Xiaoquan feel blinded. The round-vaulted roof is like a golden sky. The dazzling golden roof is studded with sparkling gems of various colors. The jade floor is paved and the gold steps make people feel like they have strayed into a gorgeous palace. The dining tables and chairs placed in the box, as well as the bowls, plates, wine bottles and wine glasses placed on them are also extremely luxurious. The shiny silver tableware, gold wine glasses and wine bottles inlaid with blue-green gems, complement the splendid box. , but it has a gorgeous and luxurious beauty.

Wang Xiaoquan moved step by step into the small box in a daze, his feet stepping on the white jade floor, but his heart was bleeding. Heaven and earth, how many star coins will this cost? Wang Xiaoquan couldn't help but slapped his head hard to make you careless! Let you forget about money budgeting! Look, its better now. Its estimated that the millions of star coins I just received have been spent again, and I may even be in debt!

Wang Xiaoquan is a relatively open-minded person. After all, the matter has come to this, and there is no point in regretting it. At worst, he will have to go to the winery again. Anyway, Admiral An is very rich! What's more, the decoration is really good. Although he may not be able to eat in such a box, but with such a preference, I'm sure some aliens will especially love such a glittering dining environment. , Hen is not a person who is aimless.

Wang Xiaoquan wandered around for a while, took a cursory look, and then walked out. As a man from a grassroots background, he really couldn't stand such extravagant and gorgeous decorations! With both expectation and anxiety, Wang Xiaoquan opened the door of the next box. A burst of fragrant grass fragrance hits your nostrils, and you can see patches of dazzling green. The lawn-like floor is full of green grass. The dining table and chairs are in the shape of uncarved trees, and the backs of the dining chairs are wrapped with creepers. The plant looks particularly beautiful with its plump little leaves set against various colorful flowers. The tableware on the dining table looks like a crude replacement of various plant fruits, but if you look closely, you can find that in fact, whether it is lawn carpets, trees, tables and chairs, plant wall decorations or fruit tableware, they are not real. The plants are made of a special material, and the fragrant plant fragrance is just a special taste effect to make the decoration more realistic.

Wang Xiaoquan is still feeling pain and happiness. The decoration is beautiful, but the cost will definitely not be low. He can already foresee his miserable life of struggling to make money with heavy debts! I only saw two private rooms, and they were so amazing. I guess the dozens of remaining rooms will surprise me even more, right? Of course, it will also be more heartbreaking!

Wang Xiaoquan was planning to go to the next hotel to have a look. The long-term pain was better than the short-term pain. Why not look at the inside and outside of his hotel this time so that he would have a clear idea when the debt was repaid? But before he turned around, he was startled by a clear and arrogant voice behind him. When did someone suddenly appear on the second floor that had been empty all this time?